Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 37

Being in the UK this time around has been a much nicer experience than the last. We can actually leave the hotel and not have to hide me. We've been to Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and London is tonight. All the crowds are amazing, seeing my boys perform to people on the other side of the world like this and knowing all those people are in that room for them, it's just amazing, i'll never get tired of seeing the smiles on everyone's faces.
Seeing as London is tonight, it also means tonight Ash and I fly back home. It's been so hard being away from Ayla. My dad sends us pictures every day of her and Ann does too when they are together. I really love the relationship my dad and Ann have they are generally friends and can hang out with their granddaughter together, they've taken her to the park and had picnics with Harry and Lauren too. It looks like Aylas stay with them has been great, just hard for me.

Ash had to leave early today to do some promo stuff, seeing as the boys are staying a week more here for them to do promo, Ash is getting a lot done today so he can be in as much as possible. I was laying in bed when i heard the door open, i didn't think much about it just that He was back for something but the next thing i know i had a giant on top of me
"Get the fuck off me Luke" i mumbled
"no i dont want you to leave"
"well i am so get off"
he rolled over onto the bed and looked at me
"but it's been so great having oyu here, can't you stay another week"
"if i didn't have Ayla you know full well i would be on this whole tour, but i'm a mum now my responsibility has changed"
"get your dad to fly her out here"
"shes too young for that and i cant make my dad do that"
he huffed "fine"
"i love you Lukey you know that and i'm only a phone call away"
"i know"
"Why don't we do something today" i asked
"i can't i have to go do promo with Ash in a bit, Michael and Calum are already there"
"Why aren't you"
"i told them i wasn't feeling too good and i would be there in an hour or so, but i just wanted to see you for a bit"
"Luke Hemmings, that is naughty"
"well my middle name is Rebel"
i burst out laughing
"no it's fucking Robert"
"near enough"
"you're such a dork now you should go do you work i will see you at the venue later" i said pushing him off the bed and he fell with the massive bang. i burst out laughing watching him rubbed his butt. i snapped a picture
@OliviaJess @Luke5sos you alright down there

"thanks Liv, i think i broke my ass"
"shut up and leave my room"
"bye Liv, see you later" he said as he got up and left.
I decided to scroll through twitter a bit, i new i was going to be a lone on this trip when the boys had to do promo in different places but i thought at least Maui would be here, but no she goes with them to get them "camera ready"
@Luke5sos @Oliviajess thanks for pushing me off the fucking bed
@OliviaJess well you deserved it.
@Michael5sos @Luke5sos @OliviaJess oh Luke so "sick" you are
@OliviaJess @Michael5sos @Luke5sos Shut up Michael you are gonna start drama
and it did, tons of replies from people asking why Luke is on my bedroom floor, like Luke isn't with the boys, why Luke is with me blah blah blah
that was my que t get off twitter. I decided to go swimming, this hotel has a indoor pool so yesterday when out exploring London i bought a bikini. I put it on and put my hair up before grabbing a towel from the bathroom and heading out making sure i had my phone and room key with me.
i put my belongings on one of the chairs before sliding into the shallow end, i dipped under and let my hair be drowned in water. I always loved swimming when i was younger, i wanted to grow up to be a mermaid and live in the ocean, but you know you grow up and realise that's not possible. I swam around for a bit just thinking about how when Ayla is old enough i can get her into the water and see her swimming about and love the water just as much as i do. It is also strange at how much i love the water considering my mum hated it, she couldn't swim and wouldn't even stand in the shallow end of the pool. but me i would be in it 24/7 if i could.
I laid out and just floated for a while,this was my favourite thing to do in the water, just feeling it all around me, feeling my hair sway in the water as a slightly moved my head. I also always use to do the dramatic Ariel out of the water hair flip when i was younger, i must have looked like a right tit to a lot of people but i was having fun.
My alarm on my phone went off telling me i needed to leave to get ready to go to the venue. If i timed it right, Ash should be on his way back now too and by the time i'm out of the shower he should be here. I quickly dried off before wrapping the towel around me and gathered my stuff leaving the pool area. i took the elevator back to my room and got into my room, i opened the door and screamed when i saw someone who wasn't Ash sitting on the bed
"Hello Olivia" he laughed
"Harry what are you doing in my room"
"Ash asked me to come get you, I'm on my way to the venue and he text asking if could swing by and collect you because he is held up at interviews"
"oh right i see" i said awkwardly adjusting the towel around me.
"i can leave and come back if you want"
"no, no it's fine, i'm just going to shower and get ready quickly"
i gathered up some clothes i left out of my packed suitcase and headed into the bathroom. I quickly showered and got dressed, i just put my hair in a braid to dry and put on some light make up i decided that as we would be rushing to the plane, i wouldn't put a full face on because i wouldn't have time to take it off before the plane. I walked out to Harry on his phone.
I got my suitcase, zipped it up and set it up right signalling i was ready to leave,
"okay we are just leaving now" Harry said
I did one last look round our room seeing as i wouldn't be back and was satisfied i had everything. Ash's stuff was all in Lukes room as he isn't bring his stuff home, what he needs he put in my case and his stuff will go with the boys. Harry got off the phone when we entered the elevator
"i probably shouldn't have waited in your room" he said
"no it's fine"
"i wasn't expecting you to be coming back from the pool i thought you might have gone to starbucks or something"
"honestly it's fine, but how did you get in anyways"
"i'm Harry Styles i have my ways" he laughed
"seriously how"
"asked the reception for a key"
"And they just gave it to you" i questioned, they aren't meant to do that
"Like i said, i'm Harry Styles"
i rolled my eyes
"stalker"
we made it out to his big ass range rover in the hotel car park.
"so did people see you come in here" i asked
"no there was no one out front"
"oh really that's strange, we've had people out from all day yesterday"
"yeah but today is the show, they will be waiting there"
"true true"
I finally looked at my phone and realised i did indeed have a text from Ash telling me that he "has a surprise guest picking me up" because he couldn't get back.
we pulled up to the venue and Harry rolled down his window to asked where to park and we got guided round the back where there were less people, still a lot of fans but less than out the front. we parked and got out Harry came round my side and guided me by putting his hand on my back as security held girls back from coming to us. sometimes i feel mean that they can't come up to the guys but places like this, once you let one next thing you know you are surrounded and it might sound silly but i only really feel save when Ash is with me, even though Harry is here, it's just different.
"so looks like you and Ash are better than ever" Harry said once we were inside and walking down the hallway
"Yeah we are in a good place right now"
"remember last time you were here and you were questioning you guys now look a you, you have a little girl and everything"
"i know, it's crazy i hope you get to meet Ayla one day"
"oh i will, don't worry darling"
we turned the corner into the boys dressing room and they were al there, they greeted HArry and i sat down on the couch.
"so whats this i hear about Luke in bed with you" Ash asked as he sat down
"did you not see the picture, i pushed him off"
"i know, you go girl" he laughed pulling me into his side
I adjusted myself so i was more comfortable.
"i just want to say, i love you guys and i'm so proud of you all and i'm going to miss you so much" i said
"no livbear don't" Luke said
"i have to i wont have time later"
"please don't go Liv" Calum said
"I have to get back to Ay and don't even say it Luke has already tried"
"GROUP HUG" Michael shouted and Ash and I had Three idiots on top of us while Harry laughed and filmed it.
"Get ready guys" Maui said coming into the room and then bursting into a fit of laughter. the guys got off and followed Maui and Harry and I chatted a bit before we joined them all at the side of stage. i hugged each boy before they ran on stage and watched the do their thing for the last time for a while. Harry Maui and I danced around and chatted throughout the set.
"Oh shit harry i left my suitcase in your car" i shouted
"i'll go get it now"
he ran down the corridor leaving Maui and I at side stage
"it was nice having you out here Liv"
"it was good seeing you too sis, even though it wasn't as much as i wanted"
"i know but you came for Ash and i know i'm 2nd option when it comes to him"
"yeah but you're my sister"
"give dad a hug for me and Pa- i mean Ayla"
"Maui" i laughed
"of course will"
Harry came out with my suitcase just as the boys got to the last song on the set
"So we had our best friend out for the week and shes going home tonight and we are going to miss her a lot" Luke said into the microphone
"We're going to be so lonely without her, she should just stay, guys tell her to stay" Michael said
"Yeah and shes taking our drummer with her" Calum said fake crying
"guys i'm coming back, lets just start the song" Ash said knowing the llonger they delay the more likely of us missing our flight
"fine we wont stall anymore so you mis your flight" Luke said and they started the song.
Once finished they bowed and Ash ran off stage.
"Lets go babe" he said
"are you not even going to shower" i asked
"no time, i'll freshen up at the airport so at least we are there"
"Bye guys" i shouted as i grabbed onto my suitcase
they all fake cried and shouted bye back
we fast walked down the hall and out to a waiting taxi
"Sorry guys, i cant stop we're going to miss our flight" Ash said as fans started to shout for him. He put my suitcase in the back and got into the taxi next to me and onto the Airport we went, Heading home to Ayla-Mai.