Status: working on it

You're Something I Need

Germany V Portugal

Haley was in shock at what she had just watched, Germany had literally ripped Portugal to Pieces. Portugal were really poor, Pepe getting sent of hadn't helped much either. You could see how unfit Cristiano looked, he wasn't making his usual runs. Overall the game was a complete nightmare for Portugal, but Credit to Germany, they played really well. Haley was supposed to get interviews from the Players, but she wasn't sure if they would talk to her. She got to her feet and slowly made her way down to the teams. She looked around for Cristiano, but couldn't see him, so she grabbed Nani instead. As she questioned him, she spotted Cristiano walking into the tunnel, if she left now she could catch him. " I think we have enough here, thanks Nani" she said, before she dashed after Cristiano. Haley managed to catch up with him, before he headed into the locker rooms.

" Hey" she said softly, he looked back at her and stopped, he really didn't want to speak about his teams poor performances, but he knew Haley was just doing her Job. " Are you here to Interview me? he asked, walking towards her. " Not really, I've just came to see if you are okay" she said. " I thought you didn't care about me" he said coldly. Haley could see Cristiano was annoyed and it probably wasn't the best time to talk to him. " I don't, I just wanted to make sure you are okay, that was some beating you guys took" she said. " Please don't remind me" he said, closing his eyes. Cristiano was annoyed he couldn't do anything in today's game. Haley could see that Cristiano was totally wound up. " Do you want to get out of here?" she asked him. He nodded, he would love nothing more than to escape from the aftermath of the match. " Go and get your things and don't be long" she warned him. " I will be five minutes" he muttered, before walking into Portugal's locker room. Haley heard a few laughs as a few German players walked past her, a few of them checked her out, she just rolled her eyes at them. True to his word, Cristiano came out five minutes later, he had his training kit on, his cap and sunglasses. " Ready to go?" she asked. Lead the way" he said, looking around, hoping nobody would notice them sneak out.

Haley let Cristiano into her Hotel room, he dumped his bag by the door and flopped down on her bed, he was still annoyed by his performance today. " You know it's just one game, you guys will do better next time" she said, sitting down on her bed. " Did you not see how Poor we were today?" he shot angrily at her. " You were, but it didn't help that Pepe got himself sent off" she said softly. " We still should have played better" he said. " Well there is nothing you can do about that now, stop beating yourself up" she said. Cristiano looked up at Haley, they had yet to talk about the kiss last night, but he didn't want to bring it up, things were okay at the moment. " I know you are right, but I hate losing" he moaned as Haley's Computer pinged letting her know she had a Skype call. Grabbing her Laptop, she opened it and pressed accept, she smiled as she saw Ben's face. " Hey" she said, trying to hide Cristiano's body from sight. " Hi, are you just back from the game?" he asked yawning. " Yeah, Game not so great" she said. " I know, Portugal were awful, Ronaldo shouldn't even be playing, he looks in a bad way" Ben said. " I know, but Germany are a good side, I think they are going win the whole thing" she said, trying to soften the blow for Cristiano. " I think so too, but they had it easy today" Ben remarked. Cristiano sat up and glared at Ben, he didn't like him one little bit. " Is that Ronaldo in your room?" Ben asked. Haley could see the jealousy on his face. " No It's santa claus" Cristiano said sarcastically. " Why is he in your room Haley?" Ben asked ignoring Cristiano's sarcasm. " I am interviewing him for Lindsay" she lied. " What on your bed?" Ben spat jealously. Cristiano smirked at the other man's Jealously, It was clear Ben had more feelings for Haley, than Haley had for him. " We are not doing anything, last time I checked, I don't have to answer to you either" she said, slamming her lap top shut. " Men" she mumbled under her breath, as she glanced back at Cristiano. He just sat there with a silly smirk on his face.

" Lover boy really likes you" he said,It was so obvious." No he doesn't, he knows what we have isn't serious" she said. " You are Blind Haley, Ben was clearly jealous because I was in your Room" Cristiano said. Haley glared at him, " I don't want to talk about this, especially with you" she said. " Why not? " Cristiano asked. " It's Not Important" she said, wishing he would drop it, but no, Cristiano had to push it, like always. " If he is not Important to you, why do you keep sleeping with him?" Cristiano asked. " I believe that is none of your Buisness" Haley said, regretting bringing Cristiano back to her room. " You know, if you don't have the same feelings for him as he does for you, you should end it" he said. Haley didn't want to admit that Cristiano was right. " Again none of your business" she snapped at him. " It kinda is" he said, grinning at her. " How? she asked, one simple kiss didn't mean she owed anything to him. " You kissed me back last night, and You can't tell me it didn't mean anything" he said. " It was a mistake, I had to much to drink" she said. Cristiano smirked at her reply, he knew she would use the alcohol she had drank as an excuse. " So what is your excuse this time?" he asked,closing the distance between them. Haley looked up at him, " What are you doing?" she asked, as he lowered his head. " I would have thought that was obvious" he mumbled, as he kissed her. Haley remained unresponsive for a minute, Cristiano was doing all the work, he slowly coaxed her into kissing him back. He smiled into the kiss as Haley wrapped her arms around his neck. Cristiano picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and walked back towards the bed, without breaking the kiss. He dropped Haley onto the bed, she watched him as he took his shirt off, she should put a stop to this, but her Brain didn't seem to be functioning properly when Cristiano was near her. Cristiano's hand slipped under her shirt, as he kissed her, He pulled back a little, he could feel Haley was not as into as he was, he wouldn't force her to sleep with him. " We don't have to do this?" he said. Haley stared up at him, he was giving her a reason to stop this from going any further. " I want to" she said,pulling his head back down to hers " You sure?" he asked, their lips inches apart. She just kissed him and let her action do all the talking.

Haley watched Cristiano as he slept, she couldn't believe that in just a week she fell for his charm all over again. She wanted to hate him, but couldn't he had somehow wormed his way back in and just like last time, she didn't put up much of a fight. Pulling Cristiano's shirt over her head, she grabbed her lap top and started on Nani's Interview. She was almost finished when Cristiano woke up. Haley looked back at him, he smiled at her sleepily. " What are you doing?" he asked, sitting up. " Just finishing some interviews, I should get one from you" she said, her eyes on her screen. " You can have one after the Ghana game" he said, kissing her shoulder before heading to the bathroom. Haley groaned as she saw Ben was trying to contact her again. She quickly finished Nani's interview and sent it to Lindsay. Haley closed the laptop and put it onto the floor as Cristiano made his way back to the bed. " I should go back to my room" he said. Haley nodded " You should" she said, biting on her lower lip. Cristiano leaned in and kissed her " Maybe in an hour" he said, pushing Haley back on the bed. " Okay" Haley said, before Cristiano kissed her again. Haley knew this was Cristiano way of forgetting the Germany game, and things would go back to Normal tomorrow or so she hoped. Haley had fallen for Cristiano once and got Burnt badly, she didn't want to relive it all over again, She would be stupid to Trust him again.