Status: So, This is the insanity my mind came up with when I was 17/18. Feel free to laugh.

Nightmares Are Dreams in Technicolor

Chapter Twelve

“Riley, wake up. Come on Ry, please wake up,” Aaron's voice begged.

“She's out, just let her die,” an unfamiliar voice purred.

“I'm all for Morgan's idea,” Ivy hissed.

“Wake her up, Aaron. If you don't Dean will kill us all,” Blood said in a helpless tone.

I wanted to open my eyes, but they felt like they had lead attached to them. I wanted to move my body, but I couldn't. I felt as if I weighed a hundred tons! After a few minutes of willing my eyes to open they did, but it was too bright for me to keep them open. “Oh thank God, she's awake at least,” Aaron said in relief. Morgan hissed as I groaned.

“Remind me to never do that again,” I said weakly.

“Can you get up,” Aaron asked.

“Maybe in like five hours.” I heard him sigh in frustration.

“Chris, take her back to Callie's room. Do not let her move until Dean gets here.”

“Why,” I asked weakly.

“Because normal vixens, even half normal vixens, can't do what you did. They especially can't do that when they just found out last night they were a vixen,” he explained. I sighed in what I thought was an agreement.

I felt hands slide underneath my back, and I felt someone pick me up easily. It didn't stop the pain from coursing through my body. “Oh, this is definitely not a good feeling,” I hissed through the pain.

“Sorry, I can't help it,” Chris whispered.

“Hey well at least it's coming from the guy who hates me, right?”

“I don't hate you, Riley. I just don't like new people until I get to know them.”

“Okay. If you say so.”

I could barely keep my eyes open. I knew there were other people following Chris to wherever he was hauling me off to, but I couldn't focus long enough to figure out who they were. I tried to talk, but I couldn't. I was so tired. “Riley, stay with us sweetheart,” Dean's voice floated into my lazy world. I tried to nod, but they'd have to settle for a blink or something much less tiring.

“You're going to be okay, I promise. Luna, can you do the surgery with her like this.”

“I believe so sir.”

“Let’s get her to her room Chris. I demand he be in the room with us since they are becoming friends, and he wouldn't freak if something bad happened like I would.”

I was tired of listening to their conversation; I couldn't see anything so I closed my eyes. I felt all the energy drains out of my body. All the tension flowed out. I felt as if I was floating on clouds, and that caused me to drift into a soft sleep.

“Oh great, she's out,” Chris said in a grateful tone. “She's harder to carry when she's moving,” he said to Dean. Dean nodded once and kept an eye on Riley. She would be okay. He knew she would. He would do anything to make sure she would be okay.