Status: So, This is the insanity my mind came up with when I was 17/18. Feel free to laugh.

Nightmares Are Dreams in Technicolor

Chapter Eighteen

Jayden didn't believe in the normal car sense of traveling. He believed in flying, dragons that flew, to be exact. He had a huge purple dragon, that he called Blue, sitting in the back yard of Dean's building. I wondered how Jayden could the away with flying a dragon in a world who believed vampires were just mythical creatures. Then I noticed the small bright greenish light coming from a door that wasn't held up by any walls.

"Whoa," I whispered as I glanced at the dragon and then at the door.

"I know she didn't think I would train her in the human world," Jayden said to Callie. Callie stared at him for a moment before she got her thoughts straight.

"Riley doesn't know about the other world," Callie answered in a soften tone.

"How could a Goddess not know about her roots?"

"She was raised by her human mother."

"Humans don't have Goddesses," Jayden said in a confused tone.

"Half angels do," Callie explained

Jayden nodded as he prepared his dragon. Our bags were strapped to the dragon securely, and soon we were as well. I had to admit that I was terrified of wherever we might be going, but at the same time I was highly excited.

Jayden barked out a call that sounded like it was a different language, but I paid it no mind because the large dragon started flapping its even larger wings. I sighed as I grabbed Callie's arm. She laughed as he rubbed my hand in a reassuring way. "You'll be safe, I swear," she shouted over the loud wind gusts caused by the dragon wings.

"You'll love it," Jayden promised in his charming way, and then we were off. I looked back once again, and it seemed like a mistake because only Aaron and Chris stood there waving like maniacs. I felt as if someone was missing, and somehow I didn't think that someone was blood either.

"Hey Jayden, can we use cell phones where we're going," I asked as I remembered my phone. I needed to check my messages to see who had called or texted me.

"I suppose, I've never tried," he answered honestly.

"I hope so," I said as we flew through a cloud embankment.

It was beautiful flying through the clouds, and staring out at the 'wild blue yonder'. I loved it, just as Jayden said I would. I felt myself glance at him, and he really was a handsome man, but I didn't think I had feelings for him. And I prayed I wouldn't develop them because liking three guys, well that just isn't sane. Then again, I'm not sane, am I?