Status: So, This is the insanity my mind came up with when I was 17/18. Feel free to laugh.

Nightmares Are Dreams in Technicolor

Chapter Twenty Six

“Hello,” I giggled in my wind chime Goddess voice. The servants that were walking about the hall doing their morning chores all leaped into random rooms while locking the doors.

“Tisk, tisk, no one wants to play with me,” I sighed as I held the palm of my left hand towards the ceiling. In moments all the doors on the large hall way mirrored my own. I smiled coyly to myself. “That’s what you get!”

In the corner of the room closest to me a girl no older than twelve sat shivering. Her mother stood on the other side of the room chanting words of some prayer. I knelt down in front of the girl who appeared to be crying. I reached out to wipe a tear from her deep chocolate eyes, but she huddled further into the corner.

“I won’t hurt you,” I whispered slowly, her chocolate brown eyes turned slowly back towards mine.

“Really,” she asked with a whispered sob. I nodded and gave her a small smile as I reached out to tuck a long strand of her silvery hair back behind her ear.

“How long have you been here,” I questioned.

“I was born here,” she whimpered.

“I am so sorry,” I sighed as I stood up.

“Goodbye!” The little girl flashed me a smile as I left the room. Who could have guessed that Jayden would be so cruel? He kept a child and her mother locked up like prisoners just to do his bidding. He was wrong for that.

I half stormed my way to the front hall where I heard voices. A conversation had started between someone, and the only voice I could hear clearly was Jayden’s. I didn’t care if he did have company; I was going to give him a piece of my mind.

I rounded the corner with a vengeance only to find that the wind had been knocked out of me. There in the door frame stood Jayden, and my worst best memory.

~~~

Blood half growled as Chris barged into their room once again. “Look, Dean said that there’s a problem and you have to go, so get up and get ready,” Chris hissed through what looked like Fangs. He must have been thinking of transforming before he plowed through the door.

“Why what’s going on,” Blood asked almost bitterly as he sat on the couch reading some random magazine. He knew that Dean was ready to send the guy to Riley, and he also knew that they would be at Jayden’s house with her for how ever long it took to straighten her out.

“Eddy can’t make it. He’s taking the newbies out for a test run,” Chris explained as he finished throwing his last minute bag together.

“Wait, Eddy can’t go, so Dean’s making me the back up plan? What if I don’t want to go,” Blood asked almost harshly as he remembered the words that Riley last said to him

Blood had never taken advantage of Riley, at least not in his mind he hadn’t. He had fought with Ivy every moment since Riley left, and they were on a ‘break’ as Ivy called it. Blood knew that they were officially broken up once again, but there was something different about this time. He had someone he wanted to run to, but he couldn’t. Or could he? Blood was willing to give it a shot, if she’d give him the time of day.

“When do we leave,” he asked hastily as he began to pack his own bags.

“We leave in half an hour. Be pack and down stairs by then or Dean will have your head. Oh, and don’t mention her brother,” Chris explained as he grabbed his things and left the room. Blood was left alone once again to think about the girl that he knew nothing about.

~~~

“What is he doing here,” I spat as I looked into the cold dark eyes of the boy I despised, but there was still some sort of spark in my emotions. I glared at him even harder as I pushed the spark back down into nothingness.

“Your dear companion Edward could not make the journey, but luckily for us Ethan decided he would not mind the trip,” Jayden said in that old way of his. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, if you say so. My door is broken, and so is everyone else’s on my hall. I’ll see you,” I stared to say later, but my lips wouldn’t move. My feet were glued to the ground and my muscles began to tighten in on one another.

“I told you not to get angry,” Jayden half hissed. I tried to roll my eyes, but they ended up just rolling back in my head as the room fell into darkness. This seemed to be becoming a ritual when Blood was around me.