Status: So, This is the insanity my mind came up with when I was 17/18. Feel free to laugh.

Nightmares Are Dreams in Technicolor

Chapter Thirty One

“What in the hell did you do to her,” Blood and Aaron hissed in unison. Both vampires were furious and ready to attack Jayden.

“I simply knocked her out,” Jayden answered as he wiped a bit of blood from his nose.

“You could have killed her,” Aaron hissed.

“I thought he did kill her,” Blood half screamed. He put his icy hand gently on Riley’s forehead.

“I think it’s time to tighten security on our little Goddess here,” Jayden stated as he waved his hand over Riley. She disappeared from the floor, and that put Blood and Aaron on edge even more.

“Where is she,” Aaron hissed as Blood growled.

“Do not fret, she is lying comfortably upstairs in her bed chamber,” Jayden answered a little too politely.

“You mean her bed room,” Aaron questioned.

“No, I mean chamber, my dear vampire. She is officially locked in a steal box, although she has all of her furniture.

“Jayden, you are supposed to be training her not locking her in rooms,” Blood growled.

“I am training her. When she was flirting with you back at her father’s house do you honestly believe that she could have accomplished pulling solid oak doors off of their hinges. I want to see if she can accomplish something greater, so I need more force,” Jayden explained.

“I want to know why you told Riley that she was a liar, and why she started speaking like you,” Aaron asked almost harshly.

“All will be revealed in due time my friend, but until then you will have to wait patiently,” Jayden said cryptically. Aaron rolled his eyes as he started to go up the stairs. He couldn’t take any more of this nonsense. Blood headed for the door in hopes of breaking through Riley’s windows. He figured he could pull an Edward Cullen, and maybe even be the hero.