The Great Saiyan Escape

1/1

Image
A knock at the door alerted Goku to his son's arrival. He opened it, raising a finger to his lips to let Gohan know it wasn't safe.

“I thought mum was out with Bulma today?” Gohan whispered, placing his fishing gear door outside the house before entering. Goku shook his head, looking around nervously before shutting the door quietly.

“She's upstairs reading, Goten's in his room having a nap.” Goku whispered back, tip toeing into the kitchen to grab some food he had hidden away earlier in the morning when Chi Chi had been doing the washing. Gohan rubbed the back of his neck, finding the whole situation rather hilarious.

“Maybe we should just go another day dad...” Gohan whispered, turning to leave as Goku exited the kitchen with his arms full of food. He reached out and grabbed Gohan's arm, stopping him, but as he did, all the food he had been holding tumbled to the ground and made a large noise. They stood quietly, hoping that Chi Chi hadn't heard the racket.

“Goku what was that!” Her voice cut through the silence. Gohan jumped went to hide, Goku panicked and tightened his grip on Gohan – causing him to look at him.

“Stick to the plan!” Goku whispered, gathering up the food quickly and putting it all in Gohans arms – ushering him out the door at the same time.

“But dad...!”

“Wait outside Goten's window!” Goku replied softly, shutting the door on him and turning around to an annoyed looking Chi Chi.

“Who was that?” She asked, her eye's narrowing at her husband.

“Oh.” Goku laughed nervously, straightening his gi, “That was just Krillin, He came by to say hi, but he had to run.”

Chi Chi smiled softly, appeased with the explanation.

“I'm gonna go hang out the washing, I'll be back in soon and we can do something together okay?” She stated cheerily, heading into the wash room to collect the wet clothes. Goku took the opportunity to dart out the door quietly, running around the house to Goten's window where Gohan was waiting.

Goku tapped on the window gently with his finger. Seconds later, it flew open and Goten jumped out.

“Yay! Fishing day!” Goten exclaimed loudly. Goku reached his hand up to cover his mouth but it was too late. Gohan grabbed everything and took off running towards the forest in his panic. Goku stayed still, holding the wriggling Goten, listening for signs of Chi Chi.

“GOKU! DID I HEAR GOTEN SAY SOMETHING ABOUT FISHING!?”

Goku released Goten and yelled, “RUN!”

They took off after Gohan, once they caught up, they all took to the air – Flying off into the distance. Chi Chi rounded the corner and looked to the sky, throwing down the washing basket when she saw the three spec's flying away at high speed.

“Damn Saiyans...” She muttered angrily, shaking her fist at the retreating boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Totally ridiculous, but I had a giggle. Haha.