‹ Prequel: Death
Status: Well al people in this story that arnt really famous are my friends.

Death #3

Zombies!

Alice screamed. "The zombies are getting worse!" Fallen rushed over and shot three. Death used her sniper rifle to shoot six more. They began to run to the next safe room. A smoker attacked Fallen. Death rushed over to help her. She quickly killed the smoker and rushed to the safe room. She bandaged up Fallen , grabbed some adrenalin and some ammo, and rushed to the roof of the building.Alice and Fallen fallowed after her.

Death was an emo girl from Pennsylvania. She was a big tom-boy she shot her first gun at age six. Fallen was her girly step sister. Her brother ran off to Phoenix to stay with her father. Her mother was killed by zombies on the first day. Alice was her best friend. They were all on there way to Phoenix , Arizona by foot.

Death jumped off the roof of one building to a nine story below. She cleared the way as Alice and Fallen followed. Death then set up camp. She hadn't slept in a month. They were only on the boundary line of Kansas.

The next morning Death woke up to blaring music. Then she realized she was in the back of a pick-up truck. She noticed Alice and fallen were there too. She tried to move up she was tied up. Soon after what felt like hours the truck stopped. Two doors opened and two guys walk around the truck. They opened the tail-gate. "morning." There was a skater looking one was very weak looking. the other an emo boy who was fit but not body builder. The emo one looked up. " Morning lovely. " Then they carried them inside the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there you go. Also Alice is my gay friend Brandon. Fallen well shes awesome.