Status: Please not hate

My Life as Ronnie Radke's and Lil Wayne's Daughter

Chapter 3

Saturday June 18,2014
I got text around 12 o’clock asking me if I want go the mall with Noah,Khalil,and Logan. I asked my dad if he could drop me off.
I took shower last night.
I put on white and black Black Veil Brides tank-top,maroon jeggings,black and white high-top converse. I took my now flat hair and made bump ponytail. I did neutral eyeshadow and some thick eyeliner. I put some mascara. I did some blush,and red tinted lip gloss.
I grabbed my black backpack,my phone, and my house keys. My wallet was in my backpack. It had debit card that had 1,000 from allowance and 500 dollars cash from my allowance this week. I walked downstairs and my dad,Shala,and I walked to one of big black trucks. I put in my ear-buds and started listening to my other dad’s (Ronnie) mix tape. I was listen to “Already Dead” when we pulled up to the mall. Shala was trying tell me something,but I just slammed the car door in her face. Noah,Khalil,and Logan were waiting outside for me. We walked inside.
I bought 3 pairs jeans,4 pairs of shorts,2 dresses,5 band tees,4 regular shirts,2 new bras,a pair of converse,a pair of vans,dark blue hair dye, and a hair bleaching kit. We all walked to food court. I got pizza. We started talking about random things.
We said our goodbyes and everyone went home. I put my bags in the back of the truck. Then I got backseat. My dad asked how the was mall,I told him great. Shala started bitching about some random thing and I put my ear-buds into my phone. I clicked “Timber” by Ke$ha and started humming along with it. Shala tapped on me and said your dad and I trying to talk so can you keep it down. My dad told her leave me alone. The sex must good to put up with her. They rest of 20 min car ride quiet was besides the radio that was playing random Rap and R&B songs.
When we got home I got my stuff out the car. I put the clothes and shoes into my clothes. I turned on my beats pills and turned my music on random. I started reading the directions to the hair bleaching kit.
4 hours later
I now have blue dipped dye ends. It’s really pretty. My dad like it but Shala had something about it but Ignored her. I Flat ironed my hair. I put my black lip ring and took picture and posted it twitter and instagram. In the caption I wrote,I’m going blue #new hair.
My other dad (Ronnie) text me asking about it. We text for while but I got hungry. I text him goodnight. He texted me back goodnight don’t let bedbugs bite. I miss him because I haven’t seen him in month. I put my phone on the changer.
I walked into the kitchen. I warm up some mac and cheese that Shala and my dad (wayne) had last night. I started eating while playing on my iPad. My dad come down all sweat and out breath and he only had sweatpants. I almost threw up. Then I heard “Wayne,baby come back to bed.”
My dad tried to kiss my head but I moved my head every time he tried kiss. He just said goodnight. I’m so glad that my room is 7 rooms down from theirs. Finished my food and washed my dish. I went back to my room and started watching a random movie on Netflix. Soon fell asleep.