Status: Fin

Love You

One

The alarm rang at six o clock at the dot. The young woman rolled over to shut it off. She rubbed her eyes, sleepy not wanting to get out of bed. She rose out of bed, her long black straight hair falling around her elbows. She stalked to the washroom, washing her face and brushing her teeth. She was met with her reflection.

She was gorgeous. She had tan skin, long beautiful black hair, gray eyes and small but plump lips. She had a body to envy too. She was rather short with toned everything and perfect breast and a fat ass. She looked like a child with small but visible freckles with long eyelashes.

She showered and dressed in dark blue smocks that were plain with crocks to match. She applied some lip gloss with mascara and left her condo.

It was early spring and the weather was crisp and light. The woman slid into her sleek car and drove towards the hospital. She was working over time which sucked ass but she pulled into her parking spot and walked through the entrance.

Everyone was pretty chipper in the office, excited it was Friday. The woman walked to the reception desk and smiled at the older woman behind the desk.

"Good morning Emma." The young girl smiled.

"Morning Charlotte how are you?" The older woman smiled.

"I'm doing well thank you for asking. Do you have anything for me today?" Charlotte asked.

"No nothing yet dear. But I do have a pecan Danish for you." The woman smiled.

"No thank you but thank you Emma." Charlotte left with a smile and walked to her small office.

Her phone rang with her boyfriends picture popping up. Charlotte answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" Charlotte answered.

"Hey hot shot! How are you this morning?" Sebastian asked.

"I'm doing well. How are you?" Charlotte rolled her eyes even though Sebastian couldn't see.

They talked for quite a bit, Charlotte not enjoying the conversation. Her and Sebastian have been dating for about three months and Charlotte wasn't happy. Sebastian was pretty selfish, controlling and a jerk. He was a surgeon and Charlottes sister set them up, much against Charlottes will. She tried to give Sebastian a shot but he just knows how to make her fall in love and make her go insane in the wrong way.

"Sebastian I have to go. There's a patient that needs me." Charlotte said cutting Sebastian off.

"Okay my little doctor. In one more year people will actually need you." Sebastian teased.

Charlotte grit her teeth and hung up without a single goodbye. Charlotte put on her name tag and put stethoscope around her neck. A knock startled her.

"Hey Char. How are you?" Sydney, Charlottes' best friend was in the doorway.

"I'm all good Sydney. What's up?" Charlotte picked a piece of paper off of her desk.

"Nothing much thought I would stop by and drop this off. Your in room 3014. Immediately." Sydney handed Charlotte a beige folder with a stack of paper inside. Charlotte stood and took it, thanking Sydney.

Charlotte quickly made it to the elevator and rode to the third floor looking into the folder.

Burish,Adam

1/6/83

Male

26 years of age

As soon as the elevator stopped, Charlotte closed the folder and walked to the room she was demanded in immediately. She pulled the curtain back seeing a pretty hot guy sitting on the hospital bed. He was holding his wrist, it was red,purple and bubbling with blisters. It was pretty gross. Charlotte stuck out her hand but took it back quickly.

"Hello I'm Dr. Donovan. I'm going to take care of you today." Charlotte said with a smile.

"Thanks. Can we start now? My wrist hurts like a son of a bitch. Excuse my French." The guy snapped through his teeth.

"No problem at all. Lets get started. May I ask how the happened?" Charlotte sat on a spinning chair and rolled over to Adam.

"I dropped my phone in hot grease and forgetting I was frying French fries and I put my hand in the grease and burnt my hand. I got my phone out though." Adam said.

"Sounds like a eventful morning. Who eats fries at eight o clock in the morning anyway?" Charlotte said smiling.

"A hockey player with a day off cheating on his diet." Adam answered cleverly.

"Charlotte looked up at him and smiled. Even though she sat on a stool, he was still taller and it made Charlotte go hot all over. She stood quickly though.

"Well lets take care of that shall we?" Charlotte spoke.

"Yes. Lets do it."

-------

It took a little over an hour for Charlotte to bandage Adam up and prescribe him with pain killers. Adam was afraid his wrist was damaged permanently but he was fine. Charlotte discharged him and gave him some papers to sign.

"Thanks Doc. I appreciate what you've done." Adam said, laying it on thick.

Adam couldn't resist her. She was so damn sexy and he just wanted to touch her. Her lips were perfect and he knew what she could do with them. Her eyes were amazing and she had by far the best ass he's ever seen.

"Well I'm just doing my job Mr. Burish." Charlotte smiled. Adam was pretty hot too.

"Um. What's your name?" Adam asked.

"Charlotte. My name is Charlotte." Charlotte smiled.

"Pretty name."

"Thanks."

"So um what are you doing for lunch?"

"I'm meeting my sister for lunch."

"Hmm. Sounds like fun. Anyway can I have your number?" Adam asked. Charlotte looked shocked.

"May I ask why?"

"Because I wanna hang out with you. You seem like a cool person." Adam smirked.

Charlotte knew it was wrong but she wrote her name on a pair of gloves and handed it to Adam. He smiled.

"You can call when your phone is fixed." Charlotte began batting her eyes at him, trying to flirt.

It was working on Adam. "Definitely. Wanna go on a date sometime?"

"Sunday?" Charlotte suggested.

"Sounds like a date. I'll call after my phone is fixed."

"And will that be?"

"Today. I'm my phone company favorite customer." Adam chuckled.

"Well okay. See you."

"Oh hey one more thing Charlotte."

"What?" She asked.

"Has anyone told you you look like Kourtney Kardashian?"

Charlotte scowled. "I've been told many times."

"But your prettier." Adam added.

"Bye Adam."

Charlotte smiled as he walked away. She only remembered that she had a boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set 2008-2009 Chicago Blackhawks