Status: Fin

Love You

Twelve

After lazing around the house for the next two days, Charlotte and Adam had packed their things, said goodbyes, and went back to Chicago. Charlotte was actually sad that she had to leave the Burish family.

Adam dropped Charlotte off at her apartment once they got back in Chicago. He leaned over and kissed her.

"I'll see you tomorrow so we can start packing alright?" Adam was thoroughly excited Charlotte agreed to move in with him. He knew with his busy schedule it would be hard to see her.

"Yes. I'll call Sydney and see if she'll help me get a head start." Charlotte was sad that she had to leave Adam but they would soon be living together.

"Even better. See you tomorrow babe." Adam replied.

~~~

Charlotte stuck her key in her apartment door and twisted, surprised she locked herself out. She repeated the process and let herself in, shocked to see Amanda there waiting at the island.

"How did you get in here?" Charlotte dropped her bag and put her hands on her hips.

"I got a key from your landlord. It wasn't hard. All I had to do was tell them I was your sister and showed a picture of us together. And hello to you too." Amanda snapped at Charlotte.

"That's nice and all but what do you want?" Charlotte felt a little bad for being mean to Amanda.

"I just wanted to see you and talk to you! Charlotte you have no idea how bad I felt after what I said. I didn't mean it and I wanted to make things right. I'm sorry sis." Amanda sounded genuine and Charlotte couldn't help but run into Amanda's arms, hugging her.

"I'm sorry for being so mean. I really missed you. And I have big news but Sydney is going to have to be here too." Charlotte told Amanda. Amanda secretly looked at Charlotte's hand for an engagement ring.

~~~

"So he taught you how to skate and shoot pucks? So adorable!" Sydney sipped her tea while Charlotte opened some cookies.

"Did you fall? Did he lift you in the air like an ice skater?" Amanda asked stealing a cookie.

"No I didn't fall and no he didn't lift me in the air like an ice princess. But I have some big news though." Charlotte poured more sugar in her tea cup. Sydney and Amanda looked at each other.

"What's the big news?" Sydney was expecting Charlotte to whip out her finger with an engagement ring or even better a pregnancy test that read positive.

"Adam asked me to move in with him and I said yes!"

~~~

"You asked her to move in with you? And she said yes?Have she seen this place?" Kaner eyes bulged out of his head. He couldn't believe Adam.

"I said that didn't I? She's been here many times." Adam said after taking a long pull off of his beer.

"Peeks stop acting like that. This place is nice. Probably need your cleaning lady four times a week opposed to two." Sharpie replied.

"Maybe Charlotte will keep things clean around here." Laddy tried to be positive.

"Right! That's the spirit Laddy." Adam slapped Ladd's back.

"But why did you ask her to move in?" Kaner folded his arms over his chest. Ladd smirked.

"Aww! It's okay that Adam found a new best friend! You can still hang out." Ladd teased.

"Fuck you." Kaner flicked Ladd's nose.

"Boys! I asked her to move in because the season is starting soon and seeing Charlotte would be hard because of my schedule. I want us to work out." Adam told the men honestly.

"Wow. That's really adult of you Bur." Sharpie was surprised.

"Yeah. Just let me know when she's moving in. I'll be more than happy to help." Ladd fist bumped Adam.

"Same here Bur. Just give me call." Sharpie drowned the last of his beer.

"Yeah. I'll come and help." Kaner agreed.

"Don't even bother coming Peeks. You won't be able to lift anything." Sharpie bantered.

"Fuck you!"

~~~

"Charlotte I just got off the phone with the storage unit place and they said they had a few spots open." Amanda came from the kitchen into Charlottes' room where Charlotte and Sydney was packing up beauty items.

"Great. But I think its best I put my furniture on eBay or something. Adam's got everything as far as furniture." Charlotte mind was racing as she was trying to figure out what to do with everything.

"Call him! The faster you move out the quicker we can celebrate. I need a glass of water." Sydney duck taped the small brown box that was full of beauty products.

"I'll get you a glass. I'm going to call Adam." Charlotte duck taped another box that contained more beauty products.

~~~

"Hello?" Adam answered the phone not looking at the caller id, engrossed in the Cubs game that was on tv.

"Hey babe! I hope your not busy because I need a favor." Charlotte sweet voice filled Adams ear and he smiled.

"Nope. I'm just lazing around. What's up?" Adam turned the tv down.

"Can you come over? I started packing and need your help deciding what gets sold and kept." Charlotte sounded like she was taping something as Adam grabbed his keys.

"I'll be over in ten. See you in a few." Adam locked up his place and headed to his elevator.

~~~

"As far as furniture, you can sell it." Adam was uncomfortable as Amanda gave him a death look after he kissed Charlotte.

"Baby come in! Your not going to show up and leave." Charlotte grabbed Adam's hand and pulled him into the apartment. Adam was surprised that everything was mostly in boxes.

"Wow you guys got a lot done." Adam pulled Charlotte closer and kept his hand pressed on her lower back.

"Yeah. No thanks to your sorry ass." Sydney appeared with a box labeled 'smocks'.

"Nice to see you Sydney. How was the honeymoon?" Adam tried to ignore Amanda's hard stare.

"Lovely thank you for asking. How are you doing Adam?" Sydney hugged Adam and then moved to grab the tape off of the bar.

"Yeah. We have to pack up my shoes now. I only have one more day left on my lease and my landlord wants me gone that day." Charlotte tried not to spazz out. Adam pat her head.

"Alright. I know a place that would like your couches and chairs. A few of my buddies will help me move it." Adam told Charlotte. Charlotte relaxed.

"Okay. Thank you. Oh my goodness I forgot to introduce you to my sister. Adam this is Amanda and Amanda this is Adam." Amanda then smiled and walked over then shook Adam's hand.

"So nice to finally meet you. But we'll see each other at dinner right?" Amanda grabbed her purse and Charlotte was confused on where Amanda was going.

"Yeah. Uh where are you going?" Charlotte checked the time and it was only two o'clock.

"I have to get Matt and Peyton from school. Plus grocery shopping. But tomorrow I will be here and pack the rest of your stuff." Amanda hugged Charlotte for a long time and pulled away.

"Okay. Tell them their Auntie said hello!" Charlotte walked Amanda to the door.

"Hey Adam do you think you can call that furniture place? I know tomorrow will be busy and Charlotte is stressed." Sydney taped up another box that read 'shoes'.

"Yeah. I'll give them a call and get my buddies over here." Adam smiled as his girlfriend walked back in the apartment and began packing books.

"Okay Adam I want them to take my beds, chairs, couches and my dishes. I like yours better than mine." Charlotte placed the books in the box carefully.

"Got it. Just pack everything else." Adam assured Charlotte.

"Okay. Afterwards your going to stack my boxes." Charlotte lightly pushed Adam in his chest and he laughed.

~~~

"Thank goodness you guys got all if that stuff out. I appreciate it." Charlotte told Adam along with Kaner, Ladd, Sharpie and Abby who came to help pack away some of Charlottes' things.

"No problem. Now Charlotte me and you are going to take Adam's truck so you can unpack your clothes and shoes. Sydney agreed to finish packing your books and shoes." Abby told Charlotte. Charlotte smiled.

"You guys are so smart. No wonder why Andrew kept taking boxes down along with furniture.

"Anything to help out. Now get going so tomorrow you hand over your keys to your rugged landlord." Kaner said. Charlotte laughed as Adam gave her his keys and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go Abby. I don't want to consume your whole day up." Charlotte told Abby honestly. Abby shrugged.

"It's better than looking at Pat's ugly mug." Sharpie gave Abby a hurt look and Abby laughed and grabbed Charlottes' hand and led her to the door.

~~~

Once Charlotte got settled in her and Adam's condo she smiled. Her smocks was along side his dress shirts and suits. Her shoes was lined up next to his. The second sink in his bathroom connected to the bedroom was going to be put to use. Charlotte sat her toothbrush in the cup next to Adam's and she sat her body wash and face wash next to his.

Abby dusted off Adam's brand new unused book case and put Charlottes' novels and medical books on the shelves. Abby also collected the bed sheets off of Adam's bed and had them washed by the cleaning lady. They cleaned up the condo and afterwards Abby left to drop Adam's truck off.

Charlotte looked around the condo and plopped on the couch. Charlotte waited for Adam to get back from her old place and she decided to order a pizza. She knew Adam would be hungry after the day he had. Then she heard the door open and close, Adam appearing with another box. Charlotte smiled.

"Hey. Need any help with that?" Charlotte said getting off the couch. Adam sat the box down and stretched his back. He kissed Charlotte.

"Nope. Just your bras and underwear. How many pairs do you need?" Adam tipped Charlottes' head up and wrapped his arms around her.

"How ever many my heart desires. I ordered some pizza cause I knew you would be hungry." Charlotte played with a lock of Adams hair.

"My girl. I sat aside some space in my drawer so you can properly put them away." Adam hugged Charlotte full on this time.

"Thanks. All I have to do is go back to my old place to-"

"You do not have to go back to your place your all packed away and I gave your gross landlord the key. Your taken care of baby." Adam told Charlotte. Charlotte grinned.

"Thank you. Wow. It took a day for me to move in." Charlotte kissed Adam.

"Yeah. We're amazing." Adam told Charlotte.

~~~

"Adam I have my own pajamas. I don't want to sleep in all of your t shirts." Charlotte was just in her lacy underwear, nothing else standing behind the couch as Adam was hooking up his X-box.

"You look incredibly sexy in my shirts. Now put it on sweet cheeks." Adam handed Charlotte a remote control and Charlotte smirked.

"Nope. I don't wanna." Charlotte folded her arms over chest and Adam rounded behind the couch and picked Charlotte up off the ground. Charlotte laughed.

"Let's celebrate in the bedroom." Adam pressed light kisses to Charlottes' chest.

"Yeah. Sounds like fun." Charlotte kissed Adam carried her into their bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed!!!! Reviews are excellent!