Status: Fin

Love You

Thirteen

Two weeks after moving in with Adam, Charlotte was used to waking up every morning next to him and going to bed next to him. It wasn't a bad thing at all, Charlotte loving her life with Adam. She woke up the next morning, excited that she was going back to work. Even though she enjoyed her vacation with Adam, she wanted to experience what it was like to go back to her normal routine, being with Adam.

Charlotte kissed Adam's hand that was thrown over her and she removed it. She quietly escaped they're bed and went into her closet and picked out a pair of pink scrubs and found some matching crocs. She got in the shower, brushed her teeth and dressed in her clothes for the day. By that time Adam was half awake, wanting to greet Charlotte before she went back to work. The thought of her made him raise up on his elbows as he watched her pack her bag with folders and books.

"Hey there pretty girl." Adam was sure Charlotte could understand what he was saying. She turned and smiled at him.

"Good morning. I hope I didn't wake you." Charlotte made her way over to the bed and kissed Adam. He was well awake and aware of what was going on.

"No you didn't. I just wanted to see you before you went back to work. Are you excited?" Charlotte sat next to Adam and kissed his cheek.

"Very. All though I enjoyed my vacation with you, I can't wait to go back to work." Adam was twirling a piece of Charlottes' hair at that point. Charlotte thumped his forehead and he scrunched his face.

"I understand. Anything I can do for you before you go?" Adam sat up fully and kissed Charlottes' cheek.

"You can give me a ride to work and pick me up since you have nothing planned for today." Adam chuckled.

"You never want to drive. I'm surprised you don't have a personal driver." Adam got out of the bed and wandered to the bathroom.

~~~

"I get off at four today okay?" Adam and Charlotte was in the front of the hospital, Adam holding Charlottes' bag.

"Okay. Have a great day today. I'll be here at four to pick you up." Adam hugged Charlotte and she returned it.

"Okay. Bye sweetheart." Charlotte kissed Adam and he gave her her bag and watched her walk in the entrance of the hospital.

Charlotte walked in feeling the looks of the staff on her, looks of pity. Charlotte felt confused as she waved to the woman behind the desk and she gave her a tight lipped smile. Charlotte got on the elevator and rode up to the sixth floor and walked to her office.

Outside her office Charlotte looked at boxes stacked on top of each other wondering whose things was in those boxes. The closer she got she realized her things were in those boxes. She stormed into the office, looking at her boss that handed another guy a box full if Charlottes' things.

"What the hell is going on? Why are you touching that? Put that down you oaf!" Charlotte hit a guy on his shoulder that was tossing pictures frames into boxes with no care. He stopped after Charlotte hit him.

"Ms. Donovan calm down. Rex can you step out in the hall?" Charlottes' boss commanded the guy. The guy left.

"What is going on? Why do you have strangers touching my personal items?" Charlotte felt herself getting angry as she looked around and seen that her stuff was packed away.

"Ms. Donovan I'm sorry to say this but. We have decided to let you go as a doctor here at Rush hospital." Charlotte wanted to punch a wall.

"What do you mean you've decided to let me go?" Charlotte put her hands on her hips.

"I'm saying that your fired. Your a great doctor but we found someone who can do the same things you do but cheaper." Charlotte lost it at that point.

"I work over twenty four hours a day and do all I can for my patients! I always take the over time and have to work other peoples shifts when they call off! I'm a damn good doctor!" Charlotte couldn't believe she was getting fired. She wanted to cry.

"We are well aware of that Ms. Donovan but this is simply business. I hope you understand." Charlottes' boss tried to touch her but she pulled away from him.

"Don't fucking touch me! Get out so I can get my shit and leave!" Charlotte told the guy. He fixed his glasses.

"We have your final pay check waiting for you-"

"Get out!" Charlotte screeched at Bob, her boss. He left with his head down. Charlotte immediately called Adam, crying at this point.

"Hey baby. Everything okay?" Adam sounded happy that Charlotte called. She sobbed into the phone.

"Adam can you come and get me? Please hurry." Charlotte hiccuped out. She knew that people get fired all the time but she loved her job. She was finishing up school and she was going to graduate, being able to be a chief in the hospital. She was looking forward to it. She was set to graduate that next Saturday.

"Baby I'm on my way. What's wrong?" Charlotte heard noise in the background that indicated he was moving.

"They..they..they fired me!" Charlotte sobbed out. Adam heart broke at the sound of her crying.

"I'll be there in five." Adam hung up and Charlotte wiped her eyes. She heard voices.

"Sydney this is your office. You'll take over tomorrow officially." Bob was telling. Sydney. Charlotte turned to see her very best friend standing in the doorway with a box full of her stuff.

"Um hey Charlotte! I um-"

"You took my job. Your supposed to be my friend and you took my job." Charlotte choked out quietly.

"It's not a big deal Char! I mean you don't really have to work now, Adam can-"

"I refuse to stay at home all day and live off of my boyfriend when I'm perfectly able to make a living." Charlotte left her office angry at the world. She seen Adam picking up her boxes and putting them in his SUV. Rex was helping him out. Once he seen her, Charlotte ran and hugged Adam. He rubbed her back soothingly.

"It's okay. It's okay. Lets go home." Adam spoke softly in Charlottes' ear. She felt herself being picked up and put in the car. She felt Adam pull the seat belt over her.

"Um Ms. Donovan? Your final pay check." Bob was holding it out and Adam took it and gave it to Charlotte. She was surprised to see she had paid vacation days, looking at her rather large check.

"We wish you the best." Bob tried to sound sincere and turned on his heel and left. Charlotte didn't even remember Adam getting in the car and pulling off. He rubbed her hand and kissed it as they made they're way home.

"Baby what happened?" Adam asked Charlotte kissing her hand. She felt a bit better now that Adam was there.

"They gave my job to Sydney. Sydney took my job and thinks that because we're together your just going to take care of me. I loved my job and I refuse to live off of you because you can afford it." Charlotte squeezed Adam's hand and Adam sighed.

"Baby I know it sounds harsh but your being dramatic. Sydney can run into the sunset with that job. Charlotte you should be happy you make the money you do because there are people who lose minimum wage jobs and don't know what they're next move is. Your graduating Saturday! Baby its okay. Hospitals are going to be fighting over you because your great. There is always someone in a worse position, having a shitter day than you. Be happy because your able to breath and have something to fall back on. There's people out there that are confused and worried about what's next." Adam said in a powering tone. Charlotte felt ridiculous because Adam was right. She shouldn't be crying.

"Your right. Your so right." Charlotte leaned over and kissed Adam. Adam kissed her right back.

~~~

"Adam!" Charlotte shouted for Adam as she undressed. They had just got home from Rush and Charlotte was running a bath in Adams unused tub.

"Yeah babe!" Adam was in the bedroom, not far away at all from Charlotte.

"Come here!" Charlotte shouted back. Adam went into the bathroom to see a naked Charlotte and a full bath tub. His cock perked up at the sight of Charlotte.

"What do you need babe?" Adam was well aware that his erection was becoming visible.

"You to come take a bath with me. I bet you never used this tub." Charlotte stopped the water lit some candles.

"Your right. Well I guess I could accompany you this fine midday." Adam stripped out of his shirt and his jeans was next. Charlotte climbed in the tub and settled herself in, exhaling once she was settle in. Adam was right behind her, sliding down in the tub and pulling her legs on top of his. Adam smirked at Charlotte.

"This is nice." Adam told Charlotte, lifting up her foot and kissing it. Charlotte smiled.

"Your little friend thinks so too." Charlotte gestured to Adam's erection. Adam gave her a devilish grin.

"Now now. We know my friend isn't little by a long shot." Adam ran his hands up and down Charlottes' legs.

"Yeah whatever." Charlotte crawled to the opposite side of the tub and stopped in between Adams legs. Charlotte wrapped her tiny hands around Adams member and began sliding her hands up and down in long, teasing strokes. Charlotte kept her eyes locked on Adams as she ran her thumbs across his slit. Adam bucked his hips and moaned.

Adam reached his hand out and snaked them in between Charlottes' legs which she opened wider. Adam pressed his thumb to her clit and rubbed it, sliding his index and middle fingers inside her warmth. Charlotte moaned and kept stroking Adam as he moved his thumb and fingers in sync.

~~~

They decided to leave the bathtub after a short period and made they're way to their bed. Adam pulled Charlotte on top of him and she went willingly, sliding down his body and wrapping her lips around his cock. She used tricks with her tongue to elicit sounds out of Adam. She sucked at the head and used her hands to stroke the rest of him. Adam tangled his right hand in Charlottes' hair, not moving her head, but just stroking her hair and rubbing her cheek. Charlotte hallowed her cheeks as she sucked and she took him deeper into her mouth. Adam groaned as Charlotte took him deep enough to hit the back of her throat.

"Baby pull off. I need to be inside of you." Adam exhaled. Charlotte moved her head back and forth then pulled off with a loud, popping sound. Adam flipped Charlotte on her back and lifted Charlottes legs in the air, far apart. Adam wasted no time to slide himself in her warmth and begin to thrust.

Charlotte moaned and spread her legs wider, giving Adam a good show. Adam then began giving her long, deep, and fast strokes. With every thrust Adam made, Charlotte was getting pushed farther to the head board. When her head began to bump the head board, Charlotte put her hands on the board so Adam wouldn't put her through the board.

Adam began rubbing Charlottes' clit with one hand, another playing with her left breast. She played with her other one, turning her face and burying her in the dozens of pillows that they both kept on the bed. Charlotte was so close as Adam kept his thrusts going and playing with her clit. It was coming fast and she opened her legs as wide as they go. Her orgasm ripped through her, Adam loving the sight of her coming.

Adam came not long after, leaning down and kissing Charlotte on her nose. He pulled out and laid next to her, wrapping his arms around her. Charlotte kissed Adams chest in little pecks as he rubbed her back.

"I love you." Adam told Charlotte aloud.

"I love you too." Charlotte sleepily replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Feedback is awesome ^▽^