Status: Fin

Love You

Fifteen

Charlotte gets the pictures printed from that day pretty quickly and she drives back home. After talking to Kaner, Charlotte feels better knowing Adam is taking his frustration out on a stick and not on a woman that will beg for his time. She gets home in five minutes and gets to their condo in three. When she opens the door she's met with orchids scattered on the breakfast bar. Adam is standing by the orchids, hat jammed on his head and eyes swallowing up the site of her. Adam speaks first.

"Charlotte baby I wanna apologize about what I said. I'm sorry that my ex girlfriends keep coming up and I'm sorry I called you a bitch. I didn't mean any of it and I'm sorry." Adam says looking hurt and disappointed.

"Adam I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you for something you can't control. I was just so mad at you and I was being ridiculous. I'm sorry I threw my shoe at you." Charlotte steps into Adam's space and Adam wraps his arms around her. He kisses the top of her head and rubs her back.

"I love you babygirl. You and only you." Adam tells Charlotte. He lifts her head up and gives her a deep kiss. She returns it.

"I love you too. So much." Charlotte says after pulling away from Adams kiss. He kisses her forehead and hugs her.

"I'm sorry your big day turned shitty." Adam tells Charlotte. She presses her ear to his chest and listens to his heartbeat.

"It's not completely shitty. I got our pictures printed out from today. Wanna see?" Charlotte asks Adam. He nods and watches as she brings him the envelop of pictures.

Adam shifts through them, smiling at some and looking at some for a while. He was well aware that Charlotte is a beautiful girl but the pictures makes him want to melt she's so gorgeous in them. He loves how she fit in the crook of his arm and how happy they look. He looks over at Charlotte who is looking at him. He smiles.

"Babe these pictures are awesome. I love them. We're gonna need some frames so we can hang them up." Adam carefully puts the pictures back in the envelop.

"I was going to buy some but I didn't see any nice ones." Charlotte tells Adam. Adam can't keep his eyes off of her. She was wearing a light blouse with some white short shorts. It should be illegal for her, her ass toned and poked out. He licks his lips.

"I don't know if I should be happy or angry your wearing that outfit." Adam looks her over again and she pokes her hip out.

"Why would you be angry?"

"Because I know some low life was staring at you like how I am now." Adam's tone makes Charlotte go hot all over.

"Adam no one is looking at me. And if they were that's all they could do." Charlotte kisses Adam and goes to pull away but Adam holds her there, hand rubbing her lower back.

Charlotte stands on her tip toes to deepen the kiss as Adam hands roam down to her ass. He gropes it and lets it fill his hands as he slips his tongue in her mouth. Adam gives Charlotte ass a good slap and she pulls away and drags him to the couch by his hand.

Charlotte forces Adam on the couch and straddles' him as they continue to kiss. Adam goes back to rubbing and groping her ass and Charlotte loves it, getting wetter every time he slaps or gropes her.

~~~

Charlotte and Adam are lying on the floor in front of the couch, clothes thrown in different directions, pillows building a fort around them and a throw blanket covering their bodies. Charlotte snuggles into Adams chest as he strokes her hair.

"Best make up sex ever." Charlotte mumbles, closing her eyes. Adam hums.

"Definitely. You should thank me." Adam sounds smug and Charlotte looks at him questioningly.

"Why should I thank you?" Charlotte settles her chin on his chest and he stares into her eyes.

"Because. Your ass is going to look great after all that work I put in." Charlotte pinches Adams nipple and laughs at how hard he jumps.

"Asshole. Why do I even love you?" Charlotte traces her finger down his body and kisses his chest.

"Because I'm awesome. But seriously I love you Charlotte. A lot." Adam kisses her forehead and looks at her. She looks at him back. They stare at each other.

"What are you looking at Burish?" Charlotte mocks. Adam chuckles but clears his throat and sits up against the couch. Charlotte joins him.

"My beautiful girl. Is that so wrong?" Adam questions. Adam is trying to play cool but he has something on his mind and Charlotte raises a brow.

"Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But you know what's so wrong?"

"What?"

"Your thinking about something. Nervous it seems and you don't want to tell me."

"Wow. Can you read my mind or something? Awesome! What am I thinkin about now?"

"Doesn't matter Burish. What are thinking about? You can tell me."

"Babygirl I don't think it's the right time. I'm crazy nervous and it's not even serious."

"It's serious if your worried about it. Adam tell me. What's wrong?"

"It's not anything bad. I'm just. Let me show you. Come on." Adam slides his discarded jeans back on while Charlotte wraps the throw around herself. Adam takes her hand and leads her down the hall.

Charlotte is afraid but excited about what Adam could be taking her to see. What if he proposes? Maybe not. All Charlotte knows is that she loves him no matter what. Should marriage even be in the picture? Five months together isn't long but whatever. Charlotte loves Adam.

They both make it to their bedroom and Adam guides Charlotte to sit down on his side of the bed. He gets on his knees in front of her and Charlotte has to tell herself to keep breathing. Adam reaches over to his bedside table and rumbles through it, pulling out a small black box. Charlotte sucks in a breath. Adam looks up at her.

"Charlotte I love you so much and after our argument today I realized that I was wrong and I have no problem admitting that. I thought about how much I love what we have and I want to establish our relationship in a serious matter. Would you accept this promise ring?" Adam opens the box and it's a nice ring, simple and not bringing much attention to it, just the way Charlotte wants it.

"Hell yeah. Are you sure about this baby? I don't want to pressure you into anything. Do you feel pressured?"

"Charlotte I invited you to meet my parents, move in with me and I said I love you first. I don't feel pressured at all. Do you feel pressured?"

"No. I just- I don't know. But yes I will happily wear your promise ring." Adam puts it on her finger and kisses Charlotte deeply. He remembers his mom telling him to wait but he couldn't. He loves this girl to much.

"I love you babygirl. So much." Adam tells Charlotte in between kisses. She smiles on his lips.

"I love you too. So much." Charlotte is happy the ring is pretty but simple and not bringing a lot of attention to her finger.

Adams phone begins blaring loudly in his jean pocket and he doesn't want to answer, already knowing who it was. He turned down the guys invitation to the Cubs game that was later in the evening to celebrate with his girl. Charlotte cupped his face to get his attention.

"Babe you should answer that. I'm going to the bathroom." Charlotte stands and goes to the bathroom and shuts the door. Adam answers his phone.

"Hello?"

"Burr man! I was thinking you wasn't gonna pick up!" Steeger nearly shouts. Adam cringes but smiles.

"I changed my mind and decided to answer. What's up man?"

"The game tonight. Are you coming?"

"I'm gonna have to pass man. I'm not feeling it."

"What?! Burr games aren't the same without you! What's more important?"

"My girl just graduated today and I wanted to do something special for her."

"What? One summer apart and you go cradle robbing?"

"No! She graduated from college. You know the place where smart people go to get an education?"

"Hmm. I just came up with a brilliant idea! Bring her with you!"

"Hell no. I refuse to bring her around you oafs'. Who was going anyway?"

"Me, Kaner, Tazer, Buff, Eager, Hendry, and Soupy."

"Yeah I'm definitely not bringing her around you guys."

"Bringing who around who?" Charlotte asks appearing from the bathroom.

"The guys wanted both of us to join them at the Cubs game. Unfortunately we cannot make it since we're doing something special." Adam says.

"Ohhh that sounds like fun! I wouldn't mind going!" Charlotte exclaims.

"Ha! We'll be over in two hours. By the way we're taking Buff's truck." Adam can practically hear Steeger smile.

"I guess I'll see you losers soon." Adam hangs up and is shocked that Charlotte wanted to go to the game. He was happy because he's been wanting to go.

"Baby you don't have to go if you don't want to."

"Adam I love going to baseball games. As long as I get a score card."

"You like those things?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Not at all sweetie. Not at all."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Charlottes' promise ring

http://zales.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pZALE1-13364094t400.jpg

Guys!!!!! Give me some ideas! Comment give me some feedback ^▽^