Status: Fin

Love You

Sixteen

"Charlotte you don't have to go to the game. I'll just cancel and take you out to a nice dinner or something." Adam reminds Charlotte as she slides on some ripped jeans and socks. She looks up at Adam.

"Adam do you not want me to go?" Charlotte questions.

"No! Baby the guys invited you! It's just I understand if you don't want to go to the game. I just didn't know if you wanted to go out with your friends and parents." Adam watches Charlotte put on a simple Cubs shirt and she turns to face him.

"Adam I would let you know if I wanted to go to some fancy dinner and have boring dinner conversation. Right now I want to go to a nice baseball game with tons of beer and drunk cursing fans. That's how I want to spend my graduation night." Charlotte finds her low top Chuck Taylors and walks past a stunned Adam.

"Wow. I am the luckiest man." Adam smirks muttering to himself. He follows behind Charlotte to see her packing a small cross body purse.

"So this is how you want to celebrate? You don't want to go to a fancy restaurant and have bubbling champagne and small portioned over priced food?" Adam teases. Charlotte knows he's joking as she allows herself to smile.

"I'm sure this is how a want to celebrate. Next time I prefer a Sox game. But now, I can't complain." Charlotte zips up the purse and walks back down the hall to their bedroom.

Charlotte walks into their connecting bathroom and brushes out her loose curls. She finds a hair tie and settles her hair into a high ponytail.

While Adam is checking he has everything in his wallet, the doorbell rings and Adam walks over to it. He's met with a grinning Buff and Steeger.

"So glad you changed your mind and decided to come with us Burr." Buff clasps Adam shoulders and Adam winces a bit but smiles.

"My pleasure. As long as your buying me beer and hotdogs to my hearts content." Adam lets both of the men in and they stand in the kitchen

"Pst. I'm only buying your lady friend beer and hotdogs to her hearts content." Buff scoffs.

"Yeah. We're going to have so much fun tonight. Hopefully your lady will too." Steeger adds.

"I'm surprised she wanted to come anyway. Did you have to convince her to come?" Buff leans on the island.

"No. Surprisingly she wanted to come and said she wants to celebrate like this, not a special dinner." Adam tucks his wallet in his front pocket as he informs the two men.

"Wow. A woman who doesn't want to spend up your money Burr. Looks like you developed a taste in women." Steeger mocks. Adam rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up. I don't know if I should bring her. You goons will probably scare her away." Adam shoots back waving his hand in the air for emphasis.

"If she could tolerate your face I'm sure she'll be able to deal with us." Buff fires back. Steeger fist bumps him.

"Oh fuck you! We should get going to get a good park." Adam says changing the subject.

"Oh yeah. I forgot I have a gang of children in my car." Buff mutters.

"Ha! Charlotte baby come on! Lets go!" Adam shouts for Charlotte. She appears and Buff and Steeger jaws dropped. She looked sexy but down to earth in her outfit.

"I'm ready." Charlotte puts her purse over herself, trying to ignore the shocked looks Adams friends were giving her.

"Alright. Lets go." Adam shuts off all the lights in the home and locks the door behind Steeger, Buff, and Charlotte.

~~~

"I wonder what character Adam is bringing with him." Tazer says, feeling irritated by the fact Adam was bringing one of his hook ups to the game.

"I hope she isn't whiny like the last few. I started to question Burrs choice in women." Soupy adds.

"Kaner didn't you talk to her over the phone earlier? What is she like?" Hendry asks.

"Um I don't know. I only talked to her like five minutes so I don't know what her personality is like. But all I know is she sounds sexy and smart as hell." Kaner says picking at the seams on his jeans.

"She can't be too bad. I know Steeger said something about her graduating earlier today." Eager adds.

"I hope that's the case." Tazer mumbles.

"What has your panties in a bunch Tazer?" Soupy teases.

"The fact that Burr tries to make a relationship out of one night stands!" Tazer nearly screams. Hendry furrows a brow.

"Tazer calm down. Adam may have bad taste in women but why are you getting so worked up? She may be different from the others." Hendry says in a bored tone.

"Yeah your getting pissy over nothing." Eager adds.

"Whatever." Tazer huffs.

"I know I'm getting pissy sitting in this car. Where are they?" Soupy stretches his legs.

"I see Steeger. Here they come." Kaner says sitting up.

"Who's that girl with them?" Eager sits up too, pressing his face to the window.

"That can't be. How the hell?" Soupy slides up in his seat too, shocked to see a gorgeous brunette woman holding hands with Adam. She was laughing at something Steeger said.

"Looks like I was right. You okay Tazer? Does she meet your expectations?" Hendry mocks.

"Fuck off!" Tazer tries to play like he doesn't care but he really can't believe the woman Adam was bringing with him. He sighed as they loaded into the car.

"Charlotte you can sit in the front seat. Steeger move to the back." Buff begins arranging everyone so they can fit in the car comfortably.

"Hey guys. This is Charlotte. Charlotte this is Soupy, Hendry, Eager, Kaner and Tazer." Adam introduces while strapping up his seatbelt.

"Nice to meet you guys." Charlotte says looking over the seat. They all wave awkwardly while Kaner smiles.

"Nice to meet you too. How are you?" Kaner quickly engages in a conversation with Charlotte. Hendry, Steeger and Buff join in occasionally while the rest were shocked at the woman that wanted to go to a Cubs game.

~~~

"I'm going to get some beer. Do you guys want anything special? Well Charlotte do you want anything special?" Buff asks after the get their seats.

"Can you get me a score card? Oh and a lemonade!" Charlotte replies. Adam throws his arm around Charlotte and smirks at the shocked faces of his teammates.

"You got it! See you guys in a bit." Buff leaves and Kaner decides to get to know Charlotte.

"So where did you and this animal meet?" Kaner asks. Charlotte gives Adam a small smile and tells Kaner.

"He came into the E.R one day because he dropped his phone in hot grease and I had to take care of it." Charlotte giggles at Adams embarrassed look.

"So your a doctor?" Hendry asks. Charlotte nods.

"Oh so that's what happened to his wrist? He told us burned his wrist trying to get cookies out the oven!" Eager laughs like its the funniest thing in the world. Charlotte giggles at Adam embarrassed expression.

~~~

The guys and Charlotte enjoyed themselves and had a great time. The guys drank beer, spilled some for every home run while Charlotte kept tabs on her score card and cheered with the men. The guys forgot Charlotte was a girl all night.

Between Adam and Buff, they spent about six hundred dollars on Charlotte when she wanted an lemonade, an icy, popcorn, hotdogs, and candy. Adam also purchased a custom Cubs shirt for himself and Charlotte with BURISH and number thirty-seven on the back. The stadium had a on the spot customizer.

Buff, being the joyous guy he is, he bought Charlotte an Cubs hat, a jersey and a ball after finding out she graduated earlier that day and she enjoyed baseball. Kaner, Hendry and Eager were fascinated by Charlotte, asking her medical questions and making her laugh. Soupy and Tazer helped Charlotte keep tabs on the score for her score card. Adam wasn't upset or jealous that Charlotte was getting along with his friends, he was happy that his girlfriend was having a great time and didn't mind his friends.

To top off the exciting night, the Cubs win and the let off fireworks as the stadium goes crazy. Everyone sings "Go Cubs Go!" and Adam pulls Charlotte close to him. She kisses his cheek but he full on kisses her.

"Did you have fun?" Adam asks Charlotte she smiles and nods.

"The best time ever!" Charlotte replies. Adam cups her face and kisses her not caring about the catcalls his teammates were shouting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment and subscribe! If you didn't know, check out the new Characters tab I just added so you all can get a visual! Also do guys like the layout?

^▽^