Status: Fin

Love You

Two

"Charlotte! Oh baby sis you look so pretty!" Amanda greeted Charlotte. Amanda was older than Charlotte by a year and they were close. Amanda was opposite of Charlotte, brunette hair that was stick straight. Amanda was a busy housewife with 3 kids. She had Sara, her youngest daughter with her.

"Hey Amanda. Hey Sara!" Charlotte hugged Amanda and Sara. Sara giggled but she became occupied with Charlottes' name tag.

They sat down at the table of an Japanese restaurant. Charlotte fiddled with her fingers nervously, thinking about what she was going to do.

"Charlotte you look worried. What's up?" Amanda asked sipping her water. Charlotte shrugged.

"I've been thinking about Sebastian lately." Charlotte started.

"Are you gonna dump that loser?" Amanda scolded.

"No Amanda its just-

"Did he cheat on you again?" Charlotte froze, remembering seeing the texts and the naked pictures on Sebastian's phone. He was sleeping with his co worker and Charlotte knew that he was doing it again but it didn't matter.

"Well I'm breaking up with him. It's over for us." Amanda squealed.

"When are you giving him the boot?"

"Tonight. He wants to take me out for dinner since I'm working late. It's the perfect time." Charlotte knows that there is no future for her and Sebastian.

"Well I'm glad that you have made a decision to make the move. You can do a lot better." Charlotte looked down at her menu, thinking of Adam.

"Yeah. Ready to order?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah. There is the waitress."

-------

It was ten o clock p.m, thirty minutes before Charlottes' shift ended. She was at a pizza place, waiting for Sebastian. She's been waiting for him for an hour. She was grateful her boss let her take the night off. She knows exactly where he is. Probably receiving from Lindsey, his co worker. She couldn't wait until he showed up.

She gives in and orders a pizza with mild sauce, mushrooms and spinach. The restaurant gets her pizza to go pretty fast and she pays for it and leaves. She unlocks her car, ready to slide in when a hand stops her. She sees Sebastian's handsome face. She frowns.

"Hey baby. Where are you going?" Sebastian kissed her cheek and she can smell the cheap but lingering perfume on him.

"I'm going home." She stated angrily. He frowned.

"Why? I thought we were going to grab a slice and catch a movie."

"Well we were untill you left me waiting for an hour. Where have you been?" Sebastian looked down.

"With Lindsey right? You know what? I can't do this." Charlotte said.

"Can't do what?" Sebastian said pissed.

"This! This relationship is pure garbage. Your an asshole who brags about everything and fucks his co worker." Charlotte felt good letting her feelings out.

"Whoa you said you were over that. Charlotte I thought we were happy." Sebastian looked lost.

"I was never happy with you. I've wasted three months with you and I'm not going to spend anymore with you."

"So its like that huh?" Sebastian folded his arms.

"Yeah. This is it. I'm done. I'm breaking up with you." Charlotte felt so much better.

"Okay. I've been trying to make you happy ever since I met you-

"Shut up! I'm going home. My pizza is getting cold."

"I love-

"Shut your goddamn mouth!" Charlotte got in her car and pulled out the parking lot. She turned the radio up and let her window down, feeling free.

Her and Sebastian were over.

--------

Charlotte ate her pizza on the couch, watching the news. She half listened, thinking about her single life. Not for long she hoped.

-------

Charlotte was coming from getting her hair done at the salon. They made her hair look curly and healthy and she could have done it on her own. She wanted to get pampered so she went. She sat her couch when her phone rang. It was weird number. She answered anyway.

"Hello?" Charlotte greeted.

"Hello. Is this Charlotte?" A man asked.

"Yes it is. Who is this may I ask?"

"It's Adam. You know the hockey player." He smirked.

"Oh. The guy who almost lost his wrist in battle for his phone." Charlotte teased.

"Yeah that's me. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing great. I take it your phone situation is fixed." She smiled even though he couldn't see.

"Yep. I just wanted to call to see if you were still up for our date Sunday." He sounded hopeful.

"Yeah of course. What were you planning?" Charlotte got up and went to her closet.

"Do you like Tortas and guacamole?"

"I love tortas and guacamole."

"Well good. There's this really nice Mexican restaurant with amazing food. And its authentic."

"Great! Text me the address?" Charlotte smiled.

"You got it. See you then."

"Bye."

Charlotte immediately began picking out an outfit.

------

Sunday came quickly and Charlotte liked that. She and Adam agreed meeting each other there at seven o clock. Charlotte picked out a nice but not fancy LBD. She did her makeup which wasn't over the top. Just some colored lip gloss and mascara. He hair was wavy and not the tight curls they were the day before.

She drove there in a pretty good mood. She was five minutes late but it was cool. She got in the restaurant, seeing Adam across the room.

-------

Charlotte and Adam had a lot in common. They flirted the entire night. They talked about they're past and how the ended up in Chicago. They agreed going out again, this time for lunch.

Charlotte got in pretty late after the dinner date. She collapsed on her bed, full and tired. She felt connected to Adam. He was a cool guy.

She texted Sydney about the date and Sydney was elated. Charlotte felt good and went to bed for the night.

------

Charlotte and Adam exchanged texts and phone calls when he was on the road. They were friends and they spent a lot of time together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this chapter