Status: Fin

Love You

Together: Part One

We were heading into the first round of the playoffs and everything was going well for me. Charlotte was sick at home with the flu and we began planning our wedding. I didn't propose yet but we said and did little things like our colors and stuff like that. Our one year anniversary was coming up and I was going to ask her then. It seemed like the right time. Buff was amused.

"Really Burr? The whole point of proposing and things like that is supposed surprise Charlotte!" Buff exclaimed.

"We're different Buff. We know we're going to get married but she just doesn't have a ring."

"Why don't you give her the elegant ring I picked out?" Buff questioned.

"Soon. Our one year anniversary is around the corner! I'll propose then."

"I thought you were more fun than that Burr."

"Buff! Burr! Get your asses in line!" Q screamed at us in practice. We got in line and started drills.

~~~

"Charlotte?" I called out for her. She was laying on the couch watching some singing show. She was sick and I needed to nurse her back to health.

"Yeah?" She weakly replied.

"I got some medicine and soup for you." I sat next to her and the couch.

"I'm hungry as hell! What the fuck is soup gonna do?" She snapped.

"Well at least your appetite is back. But you still need something to sooth your tummy. Bubble guts."

"You said you wouldn't bring that up!"

"I'm sorry. It was funny." I reminded Charlotte. She hit my shoulder.

"Was not."

"Totally was."

"Worse boyfriend ever. Laughing at his girlfriend bowels."

"Told you not to eat that burrito."

"Give me my soup." Charlotte took the soup from my hand and laid on my shoulder.

"I love you sicky Vicky." I kissed her head.

"I know."

~~~

"Charlotte do you understand how great this is!?" I woke her up from her nap after my exciting call.

"You get paid more?" She guessed.

"And I get to stay in a city I don't mind! And its closer to home!"

"I'm sorry I'm sleep deprived and sick explain this to me again!" Charlotte shouted.

"Were going to be in Chicago for the next five years baby!"
♠ ♠ ♠
;)