Status: Fin

Love You

Three

The Hawks don't make it to the playoffs and it sucks. Charlotte knows this because after a week of her and Adam hanging out, she checked standings and the Hawks fell a bit behind. Adam is pretty disappointed and not his chipper self.

Charlotte decides to invite Adam over and he agrees. She pulls on some jogging pants and pulls on a tank top. She ordered some take out that delivers and she got some plates down and a beer for Adam and water for herself. She waits for Adam patiently.

Adam sends her a text that reads "buzz me in"

She does and smiles. Soon Adam is in her condo carrying the Chinese take-out. She hugs him.

"Hey Adam. Thanks for paying for the food."

"No problem. Thanks for having me over." Adam seems kind of down.

"Well lets eat. I'm starving." Charlotte pulls Adam over to the couch and Adam just couldn't resist looking at her ass. It was huge for her tiny body.

They settled on the couch and ate, watching documentary's on fishes and ancient Greek history, thanks to Adam.

"There's this amazing Greek restaurant across town. I plan on taking my girlfriend." Adam sipped his beer looking at Charlotte. She looked hot. Hair wavy and falling around her, eyes bright and legs crossed.

"Adam you have a girlfriend and didn't tell me?" Charlotte scolded. She swatted Adam's arm.

"Well I hope she'll be my girlfriend." Adam dropping major hints.

"I'm sure she will. Whoever she is. Who is she?" Charlotte asked sipping some water.

"My God Charlotte isn't it obvious? I'm talking about you. Do you want to be my girlfriend? I like hanging out with you and I wanna date you." Adam asked. Charlotte blushed. She was waiting for the moment. She really liked Adam.

"Yeah. I wanna be your girlfriend." She said testing out the words. Adam breathed out, happy Charlotte said yes.

"Well um. Great. So um. Do you want to go to the Greek restaurant?" Adam said nervously.

"Well not now but yes." Charlotte said smiling. Adam smiled back. He takes her hand and tangles they're fingers together. Charlotte feels warm all over.

Adam turns the channel and they land on Keeping up with the Kardashians. Currently Kourtney is giving her opinion in the confession room. Adam grins and looks over at Charlotte. She scowls.

"Hey Charlotte your on t.v. You both even have the same hair!" Adam exclaimed. Charlotte has the traditional middle part wavy hair that's black. Kourtney has the same hair on t.v.

"I'm turning the channel." Charlotte said reaching for the remote. Adam grinned and held the remote away from Charlotte.

"Aww Charlotte. You know your so cute when you frown." Adam wrapped his arm around Charlotte and she pressed against him.

--------

It's been three weeks since Charlotte and Adam began dating. They are pretty relaxed and cool around each other and they even kiss now.

They're at the small Greek restaurant that Adam wouldn't shut up about. They're outside since its the summer and the breeze and insects aren't annoying. Adam and Charlotte are holding hands across the table.

"So I'm going home to visit my parents next weekend." Adam said after they placed they're order. Charlotte froze but Adam rubbed her knuckles.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked. She forgot Adam visited his family every summer and he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.

"About two weeks. I haven't seen my sister or parents in forever." Adam said happily.

"Sounds like fun." Charlotte was successful in keeping the edge out of her voice. Her and Adam were in the honeymoon phase and it was pretty awesome. Two weeks without him made her stomach drop.

They're food came soon and Charlotte removed her hand from Adams to eat properly. She didn't say much through the meal. Just simple "yes" "cool" and "hmm". Adam didn't notice going on and on about his family.

"Hey Charlotte are you okay?" Adam asked, noticing Charlotte hasn't really touched her food.

"Yeah. I just had a big breakfast and I can't finish this food." She said.

"Want me to get you a take-out box?" Adam asked concerned.

"Yes please. I have to work later on tonight." Charlotte added.

--------

Adam walked Charlotte to the front of her building, holding her hand. She seemed down and upset. Adam lifted her chin up.

"Have a good day at work okay?" Adam said softly.

"Yeah thanks." Charlotte plastered a smile to her face and Adam leaned down and kissed her. She accepted and pulled away after some time.

"See you later." Adam walked back to his car and got in. Charlotte waved and he waved back and pulled into the Chicago traffic.

Charlotte got up into her place soon, plopping down on the couch. She felt worried. She trusted Adam but she wasn't used to her boyfriends leaving to visit home. Then again her boyfriends weren't young professionals athletes either. If her and Adam made it through the summer he will be gone all the time. She sighed and put her container in the fridge and took a nap to prepare for work.