Status: Fin

Love You

Five

"Until now I've never seen the Bean." Adam stated. He and Charlotte was sitting on a bench, staring at the Bean.

"Well now you can cross it off of your bucket list." Adam and Charlotte had their fingers tangled together, pressed pretty close.

"See the Bean with a gorgeous girl. Check." Adam said kissing Charlottes' cheek. She giggled.

"Well I'm glad your getting a start on it." Charlotte said kissing Adam right back.

"Ooh there goes that cart with delicious cheese fries and hotdogs. Wanna go get some?" Adam asked pulling Charlotte from of the bench.

"Yeah. Sounds yummy."

Soon Adam and Charlotte were back on the bench eating hotdogs and splitting an order of cheese fries.

"Charlotte are you busy Saturday?" Adam spoke after wiping his mouth.

"Nope. What's going on?" Charlotte replied, sipping her soda.

"Well I know that this is on such short notice but. My friend Ben is getting married this weekend and I wanted to know if you wanted to come." Adam said relaxed.

"Oh I love weddings! If you pick me up then I would be more than happy too." Charlotte said smiling.

"Sounds like a plan. Wanna go sight see some more?" Adam said.

"Yeah. I need to move around after those cheese fries." Charlotte said standing. Adam laughed.

~~~~~

Charlotte hadn't heard from Adam sense Wednesday. It was currently Friday. She was kind of pissed but work took her mind off of it quickly. She called, texted, and left voicemails feeling like an ex girlfriend who hasn't got over the break up.

"Amanda I don't get why he hasn't spoken to me!" Charlotte was pacing her living room, on the phone with Amanda.

"Did you two have sex yet?" Amanda seemed bored. Charlotte bit her lip.

"Once."

"Maybe he just wanted to toot and boot." Amanda added, as if that would be helpful.

"I thought about that but why would he invite me to his friends wedding?" Charlotte feared that Adam just walked away, getting what he wanted.

"I don't know! Guys are hard to figure out."

"And yet your married."

"So? Dave is pretty complicated." Charlotte heard her doorbell ringing and she hit the buzzer, thinking it was the pizza guy whom she spoke to on the phone not long ago.

"I gotta go Amanda. The pizza guy is here." Charlotte said getting her wallet.

"Keep me updated on your hockey boo." Charlotte hung up and answered the door. It was Adam holding a Pizza box.

"Adam? What the hell are you doing here? Matter of fact why haven't you called me?" Charlotte said with her hands on her hips.

"I'll explain if you let me in." Adam said calm.

"No you'll explain no matter what!" Charlotte was furious.

"Okay I'll explain when you let me in." Adam tried. It worked. Charlotte moved aside and let Adam in. He sat the pizza box on the coffee table, waiting for Charlotte to come next to him. She sat on her Lazy Boy across from Adam. She stared him down.

"Now explain why you haven't talked to me in three days. What was wrong?" Charlotte said folding her arms. Adam sighed.

"Well. You know Deadspin and Talk Sports?" Adam asked. Charlotte looked confused and shook her head.

"What does this have to do between me and you?" Charlotte said kind of curious."

"Well they're sports gossip sites and they meddle in athletes personal lives. And they now about me and you dating. They found out what you do, who you dated in the past and even your birthday. They even have pictures of us together and they've gotten to social media sites. Like this thing called Tumblr. Dedicated to girlfriends of hockey players." Adam said slowly.

"A-

"Let me finish please. I was worried that you wouldn't like all the attention and you was calling to break up with me. I don't want that to happen." Adam said sadly. Charlotte felt bad.

"Adam I didn't know our relationship got out. I didn't know that there was websites dedicated to players partners. I kept calling because I thought you got ahold to another piece of ass." Charlotte said lightly. Adam even laughed.

"No I don't have a piece of ass and your not a piece of ass." Adam said smiling.

"Well good. But I guess I'm okay with the attention. I mean they probably really don't care about us." Charlotte said.

"I hope so. Anyway we still on for tomorrow?" Adam asked.

"Yes. Your picking me up at 10:00?"

"Yup."

"Good. Help me eat this pizza."

"Yes ma'am."

~~~~~

Charlotte got done doing her hair, a ponytail updo and fixed her dress. She had a mint green short dress that came down to her knees. It was strapless and simple. She waited for Adam after leaving the bathroom.

~~~~~~

"That was a gorgeous ceremony." Charlotte said, sipping some champagne that Adam handed to her. They were talking to the Brides mother who was kind.

"Indeed it was. I just love weddings!" Bridget, the brides mother said.

"Mom we know!" Amy, the bride said appearing at her side. Her husband joined her too.

"Hey Adam!" Ben the groom said high fiving Adam.

"Hows it going Ben?" Adam said smiling.

"Great. My I ask who the lovely lady is?" Ben said gesturing forwards Charlotte. Adam wrapped his arm around Charlottes waist.

"Of course. This is Charlotte, my girlfriend. Charlotte this is Ben and Amy." Charlotte felt warm after Adam introduced her as his girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you both and congratulations." Charlotte said shaking both of their hands.

"Well while you boys catch up, I'm going to get to know Charlotte." Amy said pulling Charlotte to a empty table.

"Sorry to drag you away but I just wanted to get to know you." Amy said smiling.

"Oh no problem." Charlotte said sweetly.

"It's just that. Your different from Adams past girlfriends. They all were tall, tan, blonde with fake boobs and a sluty personality. Club rats I called them. May ask what you do?" Amy said going from 10 to 1.

"I'm a doctor. I work at Rush hospital in downtown Chicago." Charlotte replied. Amy looked stunned.

"Wow. You are just gorgeous and I know your very smart. How did you find Adam?" Charlotte laughed.

"He burned his wrist and I had to treat him. We hit it off instantly." Charlotte said smiling.

"Aww so sweet. You know what? Your a keeper. I like you already and I know Adam is going to marry you. I mean look at him." Amy said gesturing to Adam. Charlotte turned looking at Adam who was looking at her with a fond look. Charlotte waved at him and smiled.

~~~~~

Amy kept Charlotte close to her, loving Charlottes personality. Charlotte was introduced to every single of Adams college friends and she felt special. It was sweet.

"You must be Charlotte." Charlotte turned to see a attractive blonde with a amazingly short dress.

"Yes. Um. Who are you?" Charlotte asked politely.

"Gracie. Adams ex girlfriend. We dated in college. I'm still friends with the groom." This girl had a evil look on her face.

"Oh. Nice."

"Adam is just playing you. He doesn't want to be with you. Just because your a snobby doctor doesn't mean he's going to marry you." Gracie spat.

"Um I would appreciate if you stayed out of Adam and I relationship." Charlotte said feeling heated.

"Don't worry. He'll be back where he was months ago. In bed with me." Gracie walked of with a snarl, leaving Charlotte stunned. She turned and took another champagne flute. Adam wrapped his arms around her waist. He was pleasantly buzzed.

"Dance with me baby?" He looked so boyish and charming and Charlotte nodded.

They danced together, pressed against one another, kissing and holding each other close. The lights was dimmed and everyone was dirty dancing. Charlotte rubbed herself against and Adam kept his hands on her waist. Charlotte turned and saw Gracie looking at them, arms folded and lip poked out. Charlotte then began kissing Adam fiercely just to be spiteful.

~~~~~~

Charlotte caught the bouquet of flowers and She blushed and Amy gave her a knowing look. Adam then kissed her and led her to the table they were sitting at. He pulled her own his lap, kissing her arm.

"You okay baby?" Adam asked, smiling.

"Yeah just met Gracie. She didn't have anything nice to say." Charlotte said smiling. Her updo fell down hours ago. Her hair was in waves, framing her face without looking chaotic. Her drop earrings was tangled a bit but she was happy anyway, a little buzzed herself. She looked flushed and beautiful.

"Oh God. I'm sorry. I feel like shit." Adam mood kind of faltered.

"No baby its fine. Im okay. Gimme kiss." Charlotte leaned down and kissed Adam deeply and he returned it back.

"I probably shouldn't say this but. I love you Charlotte." Adam said looking sober and serious. It surprised Charlotte.

"I've been wanting to get that off of my chest. I love you. So much." Adam said softly.

"I love you too Adam." Charlotte said soaring. Adam kissed her and soon it was group photo time. Adam kept his arms wrapped tightly around Charlottes' waist. They kissed again and told that they love each other again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if tumblr. Was popular in 2009 so. Hopefully you enjoy. Give me some feedback while your at it!