Status: Fin

Love You

Six

"Sup puck slut!" Sydney greeted Charlotte. Charlotte blushed.

"You know that's derogatory towards women right?" Charlotte replied.

"Oh calm down. It's just a little joke." Sydney said pouring Charlotte a glass of water.

"Hows everything going?" Charlotte asked Sydney. Sydney looked around.

"Well nothing. Just found out my best friend is dating a hockey super star for three months and didn't tell me." Sydney putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry Sydney. It's just I totally forgot. If it makes you feel better, we can visit him later on." Charlotte offered. Sydney smiled.

"Well I like that because you know I love hockey. Especially my Hawks." Sydney said sipping some water.

"Well cool. I'll call Adam and we can meet up for lunch one day." Charlotte suggested.

"I'm off a week from the hospital so use your girlfriend power." Sydney said giggling.

"Not next week. Maybe later." Charlotte whispered.

"Why not? And why are you whispering?" Sydney said putting her hands on her hips.

"The convention is next week and I was going with him." Charlotte said. Sydney smiled.

"Aww that's so cute! Call me and we can meet up later then." Sydney said going through her phone.

"But Adam gave me two passes so you wanna come?" Sydney eyes growing wide.

"Uh hell yes! Dante is going to be pissed that I'm going though." Sydney said mentioning her fiancé.

"You need to relax. You get a week from wedding planning. You deserve it." Charlotte assured Sydney.

"I know. Did you invite Adam to the wedding?" Sydney interrogated.

"I didn't know if it was too late to invite him." Charlotte said sipping water.

"It's totally fine."

~~~~~

"Adam this is a fancy ass restaurant." Charlotte hissed quietly after they were seated. Thankfully she was dressed appropriately for the occasion.

"Char relax. They have amazing food here and great entertainment. Plus this is my last night eating bad stuff before I start training." Adam said picking up the menu.

"Whatever you say Adam. But the atmosphere is nice." Charlotte said picking up her own menu.

"See that's the spirit! Your still coming to the convention right?" Adam asked reaching for a bread stick.

"Yeah. I gave my second pass to Sydney so she's going to tag along with me." Charlotte said sipping some wine.

"Cool. I'm excited to see the guys again." Adam said still looking at the menu.

"By the way Sydney is getting married in two weeks and I was wondering will you be available to make it." Charlotte asked. Adam looked up.

"Of course. I'll pick you up and we can drive together." Adam said smiling. Charlotte blushed remembering the ride home. It resulted in Adam fingering her and eating her out and she returned the favor.

"Sounds like a plan." Charlotte said reaching for another bread stick and munching on it.

They're food was there quickly sue to Adam being a frequent customer and professional athlete. Adam was right, the food was delicious and Adam and Charlotte enjoyed each others company. Some older fans asked for pictures and one fan took a picture of the couple.

"Ready to get out of here?" Adam asked.

"Yeah I can't eat another bite." Charlotte sweetly replied.

"Lets go then. I got something planned for us." Adam said standing up and grabbing Charlottes' hand. They left quickly.

It was a cab waiting for them and Adam opened the door like a gentleman. They both got in holding hands and having a normal conversation. The driver pulled up in front of a boating dock with a nice boat waiting for them. Charlotte gasped.

"Adam what's all this for." Charlotte said as they walked onto the boat.

"Just because I love you. I really meant it at Amy and Bens wedding." Adam said softly.

"I love you too Adam. I'm really happy with you." Charlotte said hugging Adam.

"Good because with me, your going to get treated the way you deserve." Adam said kissing her shoulder.

They sipped champagne while on the deck, looking at the skyline. It was gorgeous. They made small talk and traded kisses. Charlotte felt warm because it was her and Adams first romantic date. She held his hand tighter.

~~~~~

"Sydney the night was just perfect! He took me to a really fancy restaurant and on a boat and we rode on it looking at the skyline. It was amazing." Charlotte said with stars in her eyes. She was picking out an outfit for the convention the next day.

"Aww. It's love! You guys are just adorable." Sydney said, listening to Charlotte with all ears.

"Yeah. To think a hockey player would treat me better than a surgeon." Charlotte joked. Sydney laughed.

"I gotta go Char. Dance rehearsal." Sydney said, making a rustling sound.

"Okay. I'll swing by your place at nine for tomorrow okay?" Charlotte said bringing up the convention.

"Of course. I'll be ready at eight!" Sydney said hanging up.

Adam had already left that day to get to the hotel and meet up with some of the guys. Charlotte was happy that Adam was enjoying himself. She picked up the jersey that she ordered, smiling at the large thirty seven.

~~~~~

Charlotte dressed in white pants, her Burish jersey and some flats. Her long hair was wavy and falling around her and she left her place at eight thirty. She was happy because this was her first convention and her and Adam would be stepping out officially. She was nervous.

Sydney was in her apartment lobby with a Kane jersey on, wearing a smile. She hopped in Charlottes' car and they were on they're way. They giggled and had a great laugh on the way there.

~~~~~

"Adam I'm in the parking lot heading towards the entrance." Charlotte assured Adam. He wanted to introduce her to his teammates and they're ladies as well.

"Okay I'll meet you halfway so you won't have to wait in line. It's long anyway." Adam said jogging.

"Okay. I see you." Charlotte said waving.

"Great. I see you too. Here I come." Adam said hanging up. Once Adam met Charlotte and Sydney, he gave Charlotte a big hug. Sydney was stunned.

"Oh I almost forgot. Adam this is Sydney my co worker and best friend. And Sydney this is Adam my boyfriend." Charlotte said stepping away letting Sydney and Adam shake hands.

"Nice to meet you. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials." Adam told Sydney.

"Thank you so much." Sydney said star struck.

"Lets head inside." Adam said grabbing Charlottes hand. They walked hand in hand until they reached the lounge where girlfriends and wives were. Charlotte felt out of place for a moment but stood up straight.

"This is awesome!" Sydney said whispering in Charlottes ear." Charlotte nodded.

"Hey I have to go. See you soon okay?" Adam said smiling.

"Yeah. See you." Adam leaned down and kissed Charlotte and he was gone. Then a pretty woman approached Charlotte and Sydney.

"Hi I'm Abby, Patricks' girlfriend." The woman, Abby said.

"Which one?" Charlotte asked confused. Abby laughed.

"Sharp. That happens a lot." Abby said smiling.

"I'm Charlotte, Adams girlfriend. And this is Sydney my friend."

"How's everything going?" Sydney casually asked.

"I'm fine. Nice to meet you both. Wanna go get a drink?" Abby offered. Sydney and Charlotte nodded.

~~~~~

Turns out Abby, Charlotte, and Sydney's seats were sat next to each other. Abby was really nice and Charlotte liked her already. They enjoyed their time hanging out but Charlotte had to leave early for work that night.

"I enjoyed hanging out with you two." Abby said as they hugged they're goodbyes.

"I really had fun to today. And it was nice to meet you." Charlotte said. She was waiting for Adam so she could tell him goodbye. He appeared soon, looking boyish and happy.

"Hey baby I have to head home. I have work tonight." Charlotte told Adam. He seemed sad but quickly smiled.

"Okay. Call me on your break okay?" Adam said hugging Charlotte. She returned the favor.

"Yeah. Have fun though. The panels were funny." Charlotte told Adam, still embraced in his arms.

"Yeah they were. But you'll be here tomorrow right?" Adam asked.

"Yes. Both Sydney and I. Have fun though." Charlotte told Adam.

"Okay. Bye sweetie." Adam told Charlotte in her ear.

"Okay. Love you." Charlotte replied.

"Love you too." And with that Adam was gone along with Abby who was greeting Sharpie. Charlotte turned and left the hotel with Sydney. They were stopped by an older woman.

"Did you just hug Adam Burish and told him you love him?" The lady asked.

"Yeah that's my boyfriend." Charlotte said proudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully you liked!