Status: Fin

Love You

Seven

"Hello?" Charlotte answered her phone, pretty annoyed.

"Hey babe. Hows everything going?" Adam said, pretty happy.

"Shitty. Everything has been crappy." Charlotte said sighing.

"Well what's wrong?" Adam asked concerned.

"Sydney and I are at the dress shop to pick up the dresses and they won't be here for another hour." Charlotte said plopping down in a chair. Sydney was yelling trying to get answers on why her dress wasn't there at that shop.

"That explains why I didn't see your pretty face in the crowd." Adam said, recalling the earlier events of the convention that day.

"I'm sorry. If I would've known that this would have happened, I would've been there." Charlotte said, feeling a little bad.

"It's totally fine. I know you had to be there for your friend. But are you free tonight?" Adam asked.

"Um yeah. What's going on?" Charlotte said smiling when a young woman appeared with dresses which was Sydney's.

"The guys wanted to go to the lounge and they're girlfriends were going and they wanted to meet you." Adam said. He's been showing Charlotte off for a while.

"Yeah. If you pick me up that would be even better." Charlotte said relaxing.

"Okay I'll see you at eight." Adam said, smiling.

"Okay. I gotta go. Bye." Charlotte said.

"Okay bye. Love you." Charlotte turned red every time Adam said he loved her.

"Love you too." Charlotte replied hanging up. She walked over to Sydney who was handing over her credit card to the receptionist.

"Everything work out okay?" Charlotte said speaking to Sydney. Sydney smiled.

"Much, much better. Only thing left is to relax and have a glass of wine." Sydney said taking her card back.

"Well good. I have a date tonight with Adam." Charlotte said happily.

"Cool. If you don't mind can we hide the dresses in your closet? Dante won't look there." Sydney said taking the dresses.

"Of course. Lets get going though."

~~~~~

Charlotte didn't do much to dress up. She let her natural, soft waves hang down and so wore minimal makeup. She put on some black jeans, a light pink blouse and some tall nude stilettos.

Her phone rang after she got done drinking a glass of water.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey babe. You ready?" Adam said.

"Yup. I'm heading down now." Charlotte said grabbing a cardigan for the chilly night. She grabbed her purse and left her condo. Adam was waiting for her when she arrived downstairs. She greeted him with a kiss.

"You look nice." Adam said hugging her.

"Thanks. You look handsome your self." Charlotte said kissing Adam's cheek.

"Lets get going." Adam said and they got in his car and they were on their way.

~~~~~

The lounge wasn't fancy at all. It had a bar, some tables and waitresses' that served drinks along with food. It was a warm feeling inside and everyone was enjoying themselves.

"Hey Adam! Over here!" Sharpie said waving his hand in the direction of Adam and Charlotte.

Adam held Charlottes' hand as they walked to the table. The table was covered with multiple pizzas', beers and margaritas. It seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves. There were two free seats next to Sharpie and Abby and Adam and Charlotte took a seat.

"So glad you made it Bur." Sharpie said slapping Adam's back.

"I always make it. You just can't resist me." Adam said playfully.

"I'd have to say other wise." Sharpie replied. Then he added. "I'm just so rude. I didn't even acknowledge the nice girl next to you. Hi I'm Patrick." Sharpie said sticking his hand out to Charlottes' hand. She shook it.

"I'm Charlotte. Nice to meet you." Charlotte said politely.

"My pleasure. And I'm sure you've met Abby before." Sharpie said gesturing towards Abby who was in a deep conversation with another girl.

"Yeah. We hung out at the convention." Charlotte said accepting the drink that the waitress sat down for her.

"Oh my God Charlotte! I didn't even notice you and Adam made it." Abby said turning to Charlotte.

"How are you?" Charlotte said smiling at Abby.

"I'm doing fine. I didn't introduce you to Carmen and Carli." Abby said pointing to the two women that was sitting next to her.

"I'm Carmen. Troy's girlfriend." The lady said Charlotte shook her hand.

"I'm Carli, Colin's girlfriend." Charlotte shook her hand also.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Charlotte, Adams girlfriend." The two women looked shocked.

"Really? We thought Abby was joking when she said Adam was dating a normal girl." Carli said. Charlotte laughed not taking offense to it.

"Well what's out of the ordinary?" Charlotte said sipping her drink.

"Blonde, fake boobs, fake teeth and attention seeking loud mouths." Carli said counting on her fingers.

"I don't even know why I asked. I've been told about Adams type. Turns out he does have taste." Charlotte said. The ladies started giggling.

"Anyway how long have you two been together?" Carmen asked.

"About three months." Charlotte said. The girls smiled.

"Who knew Adam can keep a girl happy for three months?" Abby said joking.

"Oh no fair! I can keep Charlotte happy forever ." Adam said cutting in into there conversation.

"We never doubted you Bur." Carmen said flicking a fry at Adam which he plopped into his mouth without second thought.

"Grotesque Babe, grotesque." Charlotte said accepting a kiss Adam gave her on the cheek.

"But you love it right?" Adam said batting his eyes.

"I wouldn't count on it." Charlotte said replying.

~~~~

"I hate that Brandy, Brittany and Emily couldn't make it. They would have loved you." Carli said hugging Charlotte goodbye.

"But you'll see them at the home opener. Your going to be there right?" Carmen said hugging Charlotte.

"I can take a day off of work to come." Charlotte said.

"Yay! Afterwards we can meet up at the sushi place after the guys are ready to leave." Abby said hugging Charlotte.

"Sounds like a plan." Charlotte said taking Adam's offered hand.

"Wanna head over to my place? I've been wanting to get you out of those jeans." Adam said in Charlottes' ear, only so she could hear. She blushed then nodded.

~~~~

Adam flicked his hips harder as Charlotte dug her nails into his back. He grinded deeper into her, making her catch her breath. He began playing with her breast after he put her legs on his neck.

"God Charlotte." Adam said feeling his orgasm began building up.

"I've never been called that before." Charlotte said, feeling her coming on. She tightens around Adams length and she releases. He comes after her soon. He slides out of her and lays next to her, wrapping his arms around her.

"God your gorgeous." Adam said removing a piece of hair from Charlottes' face. She kissed his hand.

"You too." She said tucking his over long hair behind his ear. He grabs her hand takes it in his. Hers is definitely smaller than his and he kisses her hand.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Adam asked rubbing his thumb across her knuckles.

"Yeah. Carmen Carli and Abby look forward to seeing me at the opener." Charlotte said looking up at Adam.

"That's a few months from now but okay." Adam said kissing Charlottes' cheek.

"What's next now that the convention is over?" Charlotte said kissing Adams chest.

"Everyone is heading back home. So I'm gonna visit my parents for awhile." Adam said. Charlotte felt cold.

"Sounds like fun." Charlotte said, stomach dropping.

"But I wanted you to come with me." Adam said, feeling nervous.

"Really? Adam are you sure?" Charlotte said feeling like panicking.

"Yes! I told my parents about you and they really want to meet you. So your coming home with me?" Adam said.

"Um. Yeah. But do you think its too fast?" Charlotte said nervous.

"No. My parents just wanna meet what's keeping me away from them." Adam said flicking Charlottes' nose.

"Okay. Yeah. I've always wanted to go to Wisconsin. But Sydney is getting married Saturday. When did you want to leave?" Charlotte asked. Adam shrugged.

"How about Tuesday? Is that okay?" Adam asked. Charlotte had vacation days piling up.

"Yeah. I'll use my vacation days." Charlotte said hugging Adam.

"I love you Charlotte." Adam replied.

"I love you too Adam." They kissed and fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed!