Status: Fin

Love You

Eight

"I can't wait until I meet your parents." Charlotte said eating a French fry. Charlotte was finally starting her three week vacation and she was excited. Adam took a sip of his beer and smiled at her.

"Well great because they are practically bouncing off the walls to meet you." Adam said.

Charlotte was going to spend her three week vacation with Adam and nobody else. The first week was going to be spent in Wisconsin, and the next two weeks just them two. But Charlotte remembered something.

"So my sister blabbed about you to my parents and now they want to meet you." Charlotte said sipping her water. Adam swallowed a bite of his burger.

"Um. No problem I guess. I hope your parents have a soft spot for hockey players." Adam said.

"I guarantee that they will love you. I was thinking we come back from your parents place and go visit them. Is that okay?" Charlotte asked.

"That's more than okay with me Babe." Adam said smiling.

They were at a restaurant with a bar and the Sox game playing on the t.v. It was early evening and Adam picked Charlotte up from work and took her to the restaurant.

"Great. Were going to have a fun time." Charlotte said flagging they're waiter down and ordering an apple martini. Once Charlottes drink got to the table she held it up in the air.

"A toast. To an amazing vacation." Charlotte said.

"Cheers." Adam said and they clinked they're drinks together.

~~~~

Everyone in the bar were up on their feet, watching the intense Sox game. Everyone was silent waiting for the outcome. Dunn smacked a home run and everyone cheered, drinks sloshing everywhere. Charlotte felt sticky and hot, her scrubs clinging onto her body. She tapped Adam who leaned his ear down to her mouth.

"Adam I'm ready to go." Adam pressed his mouth to Charlottes' ear.

"Alright. You got everything?" Adam said grabbing her hand. Charlotte nodded and they were out the bar quickly. Once to Adams car, they pulled out the small parking lot and into the streets.

"Wanna go over to my place so you can take a shower and hang out with me?" Adam asked.

"Are saying I smell Mr. Burish?" Charlotte asked.

"No! I just know that you like showers after work." Adam said stopping at a red light.

"Babe I'm kidding! And yes lets hang out."

~~~

"Wow you look like a toddler." Adam told Charlotte who was wearing his old t shirt that went down to her knees.

"It's not my fault your a giant." Charlotte replied.

"I thinks its hot. Now lets play some call of duty."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! It's been a long while so hello. Sorry the chapter is so short. I typed it up and the story deleted so i had to start again. Also if Charlotte was a real girl she would look like this

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/33153534/large.gif

http://cdn05.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/kardashian-emmys/kim-kardashian-emmy-awards-2009-13.jpg