Status: If you like it and want to read more look up KellicXxForever on wattpad

Hold On

Chapter Two Whiskey Princess

Vic's POV:

Is it my birthday today? No? I don't think it is.

Well then who stuffed some hot kid in my locker? Was this a joke? Surely they didn't know this is my locker. I mean he looks scared as hell, like I'm going to punch him or something! I'm not. I'd just like to know how he got here and why.

"How'd you get in here? Are you a freshman?" I asked the wide-eyed boy who was just staring at me speechless. He didn't move, he just stood there inside my cramped and messy locker, looking as if he was paralyzed.

"I uh... I-I'm sorry. I uh, didn't uh....-"

"You got locked in here didn't you?" I nodded knowingly, because I know better than 'I just wanted to be in here'. He nodded his head profusely, his dark hair falling in his face even more.

"Alright then." I reached in and pulled him out, picking up his light body and setting him down on the other side of me. He gasped, only I just ignored his shock. I was about to ask for his name, but he answered my two previous questions before I could even open my mouth.

"I got pushed in here by someone and no I'm not a freshman, I'm a junior." He stated.

"Yeah I think I've seen you before... What's your name?" I asked curiously. I noticed he was fidgeting quite a bit and he wouldn't look me directly in the eye. Hmmm, that's adorable.

"Uh, it's Kellin. Kellin Quinn." He pulled his sleeves over his hands and started to slowly turn away.

"Hey wait a second," I called, "My name is Vic and if I ever see you in my locker again...." His eyes went wide at my fake-commanding and angry voice and face, "I'll kick their asses." I smiled. His face looked relieved and he nodded, attempting to return the smile, but he still wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Okay." He mumbled, walking off rather quickly. I couldn't help stare at his mesmerizing, girlish walk. His ass was just calling out to me desperately, begging for me to put it to good use. Now that was just fucking teasing. So bad that it's going to taunt me forever now. I don't like being teased like that, and he is SUCH a tease.

"Man the people I would kill to have some of that ass." I mumbled to myself as I watched him walk away.

"What?!" Tony asked in shock from beside me.

"Fucking hell Tony! Can you not sneak up on me like that?!" I jumped a little, yelling at the laughing idiot who annoys the shit out of me at times.

"Sorry," He apologized, but it still wasn't enough,"Im sorry." He stopped laughing and put his hands up in surrender. "So who was that kid, I didn't even see his face?" He asked me cautiously.

"He's nobody. Just some kid that got stuffed in my locker, no big deal. I let him off with a warning and told him to beat it before I beat him." I said nonchalantly. Tony chuckled in approval then lent in to speak quietly, "Hey, Gomez told me to tell everyone to meet in the usual spot tonight." He informed me.

"Okay I'll be there. What time?" I asked as I shrugged my hoodie off and threw it in my locker.

"Doesn't matter. Be there." He commanded before walking away. I looked around quickly to make sure no one heard any of that. Gomez would kill anyone who knew or anyone that let the information slip. That's just how he is.

Gomez and I go way back. When I was fourteen I got into a little trouble with the law, and well, Gomez took care of it. He took me in and now I'm one of them. I do almost every job he needs me to, and he pays me well. The money helps out a lot with my little brother and my mama. They need a lot of help and since my deadbeat of a father walked out on all of us when we needed him the most, I took over the roll of being the man of the house.

Mama and Mike don't know what I do. I just tell them I work late after school and they think I just have a regular job. What I do is highly dangerous, yet so simple and Gomez makes sure none of us get caught as long as we're not stupid and get busted by ourselves. It's only happened once since I've been around though. One guy who was new, I can never remember his name, let it slip to the police about our activities... Well, let's just say he no longer graces the earth with his presence.

Gomez isn't just my friend, he's like my family. He's the one I can count on when there's trouble. He's like my much wiser older brother that guides me and helps me when there's a problem. We're a family. No matter what. I'd rather be doing stuff for him all day than be here at this stupid place.

Here at school the teachers hate my guts, but Mama wants Mike and I to have a good education, and well, what can I say? I love my Mama. I really don't want to stay here today though. I look around the nearly empty halls, nope definitely not. I walk through the glass side doors and to my car, getting in and starting the engine. I drove away without a second thought about that dumbass school.

-----

"Ahh, there you are Victor!" Gomez greeted loudly in his thick, cliché Mexican accent. I had just walked in on the party and noticed Marisol was sitting on his lap, practically rubbing her boobs up in his face, making me roll my eyes. Although he seemed to really enjoy himself, I have no idea how. I will never understand how anyone gets turned on by a girl. It's just not my thing.

She's one of the few girls that got into our circle somehow, but to me, the only reason they're here is because Gomez and the guys like what they have to offer. Not really for their intellect or street smarts.

There has come a time when they, for whatever reason, thought that I wanted the same treatment as Gomez and the other guys. I practically laughed in her face and pulled her off me, telling her in the nicest but most understandable way, that girls will never make my dick hard. Ever.

There was also a time when some drama went down with one of the girls and two of the guys. Lets just say it got really messy, which is why they shouldn't have been messing with a member of a gang. Seriously though, did they not know that? That should be the first thing someone know when they date someone who's in a gang. But that's their own risk to take I guess.

Sometimes they get into fights with each other, the guys, or if they aren't careful enough, they let something slip and Gomez takes care of it. I don't know exactly what he does, I just know that you never see or hear from them again.

But they wanted to be here, just like the rest of us. We all have our own reasons for being here and we all know and respect that, which is what makes us a family. We also know that we have to maintain what Gomez says and sometimes when it's not Gomez, they take orders from me. Plain and simple. We all do what needs to be done in order to keep ourselves alive and well for our families. That's what really matters.

"Victor come in and sit down!" Gomez said. He held out his joint and beer can in my direction, making me hesitate.

"Oh not tonight man. I have to get back home before my mom starts to worry." I told him. It's not that I couldn't use it right now, it's just that my mother hates me being home so late and she's always telling me that her and Mike could use my help around the house a lot more. Also, I really don't like drinking or doing drugs to begin with.

"Oh Victor has to go guys! His mommy wants him home!" He fake cried, mocking me. Everyone laughed so I glared at him and snatched the joint from his hand and grabbed a beer from the large ice chest near the far wall. Everyone cheered and smiled as if it was a big deal or something. I rolled my eyes once again and took a hit, not really understanding what kind of mood I'm in yet. And also hoping that my mother or anyone from school never finds out about this.

Title credit: Backseat Serenade All Time Low