Living Dead Girl

1

I licked my lips as I watched the small group of people who came out of the bar. One girl was all over the guy while the other was stumbling around like a total fool. It was obvious who was going to be my next target. All I had to do was get the drunken girl alone. My mind went into action as the plan was laid out before me.

Smiling, I made myself known as I walked over to group of three. I gave a slight nod there way before 'accidentally' bumping into the drunken third wheel who fell to the ground. I began faking my 'I'm so sorry I didn't mean to' rant that I usually used as I knelt down to help the girl up. She began mumbling something about how it was her fault, but I was too busy concentrating on the blood on the side of her head where she hit it. I helped her back up as I kept control of myself. It would be soon enough for me to taste her sweet blood that I lusted for.

"Um, I'm so sorry. I have a band-aid in my car if you want one?" Lies. I didn't have a car. Why would I need a car when I can travel much faster by foot. It was one of the perks of being a vampire.

She moved her hand up to her head and wiped some of the blood away before taking a look at it on her fingers. "It's alright," she slurred. "I'll be fine." The way she said it made it sound like she was trying to convince herself that everything would be fine. What she didn't know was that it wouldn't.

"Are you sure?" I asked, offering one more time. If she refused then I would just stalk her home. I could easily just find a new victim, but once I found someone, I made sure they were mine.

"Um, yeah," she muttered as she glanced over at her friends who were making out against the wall. I narrowed my eyes at her before placing my hand over her mouth and taking her with me to the closest alleyway. She tried to scream, but her friends didn't hear her since they were too busy with each other.

"Shh, it's alright," I cooed as I shoved her against the brick wall. She began struggling to get away so I knew my only option was to compel her. "Be still and don't scream," I hissed as her pupils dilated. I removed my hand and she did as she was told. I sent her a smirk before revealing my 'true face' or my vampire face as I liked to call it. I could see the fear in her emerald eyes as my eyes went darker with veins popping out beneath and my fangs bared. She didn't move or scream as I bit into her neck and began drinking the sweet, coppery substance.

I pulled away from the girl after a few moments to see that her skin got a lot paler and her eyes were a lot more lifeless. I sent her another smirk knowing that she was on the verge of death, so I did what I always did to all my victims; I wiped their memory and sent them on their way to die. The girl gave me a confused look after I compelled her, but stumbled off without saying a word. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as I went on with my own way as well.

I went back to the street before taking in my surroundings. The night was cool and the moon was bright as ever. Not much has changed in the town over the last hundred and something years. It was like I never left my hometown. Mystic Falls was the town I spent twenty years in before my life came to an end by someone close to me. That exact someone was the reason why I was back.

Rumor was that the Salvatore brothers were back in Mystic Falls, and since their arrival nothing has been the same. Some vampires said it was complete chaos and the fearful Originals had also made their way here. Many vampires fled far from Mystic Falls since they didn't want to be dragged into the mess. My time here so far I have yet to lay eyes on any original vampire or the brothers. In fact, everything seemed... normal.

I was in Miami when the word got to me. As soon as I heard the name Salvatore I began my journey here. I spent years in search for either Damon or Stefan, but had no luck. Since they were back, I decided to find them myself no matter what I got myself into.

I leaned against the tree as I stared at the house that was standing before me. I could hear a few voices in the house, but two I remembered perfectly. I bit my lip before pushing myself away from the tree. My time to do this was now. It was something I've been waiting for since he made me into this monster and left me all alone in the world confused as I tried to fend for myself.

I didn't bother with knocking as I opened the door and walked right in. Of course I could go in since nobody alive owned the place. If they were smart they would compel someone to own the house and let only them in like I did. I currently had fifty residences around the world so I always had a place to stay when traveling.

Nobody knew I was in the house yet, so I took it took my advantage. Knowing exactly where they were, I vampire sped into the room going right for Stefan. Of course when I actually entered the room they knew someone else was there and began going after me. I was quick and grabbed the blonde girl before stopping in the middle of the room. I was smirking as she tried to get away, but I was much stronger since I've been a vampire longer than her. All eyes were now on me and I searched the faces for the two I knew.

"Camille?" Stefan said as soon as my eyes landed on him. I smiled before letting go of the girl and going over to hug him. "How are you even alive?" he asked as he hugged me back.

"Ask your brother," I muttered before turning to face the guy who changed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again the story doesn't follow the shows story line. Comments?