The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox

Preview

She giggled, her voice echoing throughout the warehouse, the hunters and druids surrounding him, she was in front.

Scott stared at her with pure fear, ignoring the chanting and the painful electricity going through him. He was changed to a chair, laced with wolvesbane.

The women smiled sinisterly "Come on Scott, how's much more can you take?"

He choked out, all he could manage against the pain "P-please, don't do this! You don't know what you're doing! Please!"

She sneered, looking at a man to the left of her, who increased the electricity, Scott gave a pained yell.

To her irritation it still sounded human.

"D-don't do this!" Scott cried out.

She snapped back "Just let it take over Scott, we need its power, you're always holding back, stop holding back!"

The chanting grew worse, like a pounding rithm in his ears that just got louder and louder.

His wolf snapped and growled in its mental cage, wanting to be finally rid of its chains.

There was a reason why he always held back.

Why he never used his full power in any fight.

Why he started distancing himself from his friends.

Scott gasped out "I-I don't want anyone to get hurt, listen to me! I can't control-!"

"It's not about controll, it's about freedom!" The women growled.

The wolf roared inside him, smashing at the mental barrier, wanting its freedom, Scott couldn't help himself but respond to this dangerous part of himself, as he realised a animalistic snarl, his eyes for a couple of seconds turning red.

She stepped back, a cold smile sneaking its way in.

"That's it Scott, let it out" She murmured.

He tried to form words but all that came out was snarls and growls and a untamed fury.

Scott felt the wolf fill his whole body, braking down the barrier, the mental cage, spreading through his veins like acid and fire, editing away at his humanity.

Scott's eyes changed to a dangerous red and stayed that way. Untapped power of the true Alpha swirling in his eyes, a dark glint appearing. And Scott closed his eyes, breathing deeply in and out. Feeling pure strength and power pumping through his body.

He smiled, but it was a different smile, a dark smile.

They would all regret and finally find out, why the true Alpha was not to be messed with and why Scott had worked so hard keeping his animal instincs at bay. Not because he feared them.

But because...

He feared for his friends.