The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox

The Unfortunate Meeting

Stiles came in seconds after Scott had gained proper control. Derek and Scott both lied to Stiles, he was suspicious but he trusted Scott.

Shutting Scott's cage on the wolf seemed to have worked. For a couple of weeks everything was fine...then everything changed. It started with a murder and a group of hunters that came into town...

But they didn't hunt werewolves.

They hunted gods.

It started on Wednesday, when Liam bumped into David and Beca's Children, they were the leaders of the new hunters in town. Their children Finn and Carly were the next in line.

"Watch it!" Liam grumbled.

"You watch yourself" The guy snapped back.

Liam who has always a problem with his anger especially with his new werewolf abilities turned to the guy angrily, suppressing a growl.

"What did you say?" He demanded.

The guy, around his hight turned around, he was thinner than Liam though Liam realised he had filled out muscle wise ever since be became a werewolf, had he still been human they would of been around the same size.

The guy had dark brown hair and pale skin, he sneered "You heard"

Liam couldn't help but release a low snarl. The guys eyes widened as he heard it.

Something flickered in the guys eyes before he went back to glaring at Liam.

They sized each other up.

Both wondering who was going to throw the first punch.

They didn't have to wait long.

The guy lunged at Liam, slamming Liam into the lockers.

He was about to throw a punch then his eyes widened as he stared into Liams eyes, which had flickered a gold colour.

"Werewolf" He muttered.

The anger left Liam quickly as he gaped in surprise, how did this stranger know just by the colour of his eyes? Then-

"Finn!" A female voice shrieked.

The guy, Finn jumped of Liam like he'd had an electric shock.

A girl around Finns age came forward, glaring at Finn.

"Lets go" She snapped.

Finn followed her, head down, looking ashamed.

Though he looked back at Liam suspiciously before he went.

The beta however was already on his phone.

"Hey, Scott? We may have a problem"