The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox

Stalking Its Prey

The wolf stalked its prey. The silver wolf growled hungrily. It's sharp teeth aching to rip, to tear. The deer, it's prey, had no idea that it's short life was about to end very soon. Saliva dripped from the wolves mouth.

So close.

The wolf could practically taste it's prey it was so close.

Then snap everything ended.

The wolf snarled and leaped out of the bushes, it's claws outstretched. The deer didn't stand a chance.

The wolf had never felt so powerful, tearing into its prey, listening to it screaming...

It was a delicious sound.

Wait..

Screaming?

Deers didn't scream.

The wolf blinked and the Deer was replaced by a bloodied human, screaming in agony where the wolf had sunk it's claws into.

But this human looked familiar?

Stiles?

But how did it know this humans name? Unless the wolf was actually-

Scott woke up, holding back a yell. He was sweating and shaking, the dream still playing in his head. For weeks now, after he defeated Peter he'd been getting these dreams.

Unusually him as a hungry wolf and some one being eaten or killed by him.

Stiles...

"It's just a dream" Scott muttered, closing his eyes and shaking his head "Only a dream"

More like a nightmare.

Scott ran his fingers through his hair, only to wince as something sharp dug into his head.

He pulled his hands from his head.

Scott's eyes widening as he started at his hands, that looked more like claws. With some blood on them.

He flexed his hands, feeling a strength inside them he hadn't felt when he used to be a Beta.

He concentrated...

Nothing happened.

Scott gaped.

No this couldn't be right!

He tried again, still nothing happened.

His heart started to rise as he felt panic begin to grip him.

Scott concentrated, this time putting more effort into it. Much more effort intill a sudden pain in his hands and sweat pouring down his face, his hands finally turned back to normal.

Scott stared at them, breathing fast, not believing it had taken that much effort to turn back.

What on earth was wrong with him?