Status: In Progress

These Eyes Are Blind

Floating With You

Frank has been sitting on the couch for about ten minutes and there is only one thought going on in his head. That one thought is that he’s pretty sure Disney Channel has made a show about this family. Gerard and Mikey are the stereotypical dream team for a Disney family. They pick on each other to the extremes and yet you can tell that there’s love there in the cheesiest way possible. He’s pretty sure that Mikey is the evil mastermind who is damn good at pulling pranks, and Gerard is the oblivious yet somehow incredibly smart one with the wisdom of an aging professor. Gerard’s dad keeps making dad jokes that make everyone in the room groan, he literally called Mikey ‘Hungry’ a minute ago. Gerard’s mom could probably be played by a thousand other housewives. Not in a bad way, she’s nice and very kind to Frank, but she’s not an original character. Frank kind of gets the impression that her favorite show is Grey’s Anatomy.

The one thing he has noticed is that Gerard’s mom, quite like Frank’s mom, gets offended every time Frank makes a blind joke. And he’s full of them, he’s got so many blind jokes to try out on unsuspecting people, but she keeps gasping at every single one like Frank is spreading some scandalous rumor about a celebrity. It’s kind of fueling him to make more blind jokes. This is what it must feel like to host TMZ.

“I think love at first sight would be inaccurate,” Frank says, “I still haven’t seen him.”

Mikey likes his blind jokes a lot though.

As soon as Mikey snorts out laughter at that, his mom is quick on the draw with a very parental sounding “Michael!”

“He’s the one who said it!” Mikey says.

“You really should get used to that,” Gerard says, talking to his mom. Frank is kind of charmed with the way that Gerard talks around his family. He doesn’t swear as much, but he’s the same person which he finds strange. If there’s one thing Frank is well aware of it’s that everyone has different personalities around different people. Even Frank is a different person when he’s sitting in a class than he is with his mother or with his friends. He talks to waiters like such a gentleman, but as soon as they’re gone, he’ll rag on whomever sits across from him like it’s a fucking sport.

“I’m full of them” Frank says proudly. “I told half of them to Gerard on our first date. It was a blind date.”

“Alright you get a high five for that one,” Gerard says.

“A target that I'm probably gonna miss,” Frank says, letting Gerard high five him because he’s the kind of guy who still gives people high fives apparently. He’d probably have kissed Frank if they weren’t sitting on a couch in front of his parents.

“I don’t know why,” Mikey says, “but that was the gayest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Michael!” his mom says.

“It was pretty gay,” Frank nods. Gerard resists the urge to say ‘you’re a pretty gay’ but it’s not easy. He has to bite his tongue to prevent himself. Frank is pretty though.

“Why did it take so long for us to meet you then?” Gerard’s dad asks, and Frank doesn’t know what to say. He’s uncomfortable around things that breathe? He’s afraid that meeting Gerard’s parents means they’re really serious? He’s afraid that Gerard’s parents are going to think him unworthy of their son? He hates other people’s parents? He’s still not sure that Gerard isn’t a giant lizard? The list goes on and on, Frank’s just really socially awkward, especially when he’s supposed to make people like him.

Frank is absolutely fantastic at getting people to dislike him. In fact, Frank would say that it’s his super power. There is nothing he is better at then getting people to hate him. Other than stubbing his toes, that’s the thing he’s the best at. Getting people to like him, however, that is a different story altogether. It’s something he is not well practiced in and it’s something that he doesn’t overly want to improve upon because that would entail having to communicate with other humans more and it just seems like such an effort. He’s content to just have three friends and Gerard. And someday, an entire house of dogs.

“It was my fault,” Gerard says, even though Frank knows that’s a lie. “I didn’t want you to meet him until I knew he was going to stay. I wouldn’t have brought Frank here if I didn’t think I was going to love him for the rest of my life.”

Frank blushes. Not just a dash of red on his cheek bones either, he turns full on Kool-Aid red. He turns what he presumes is Gerard’s hair color.

“That’s gross,” Mikey says, and Gerard presumably throws something at him because he’s swearing at Gerard a moment later.

"You're gross," Gerard says and Mikey sticks his tongue out at Gerard. "It's the reason why you're single."

Mikey gasps, standing up, and hitting Gerard in the back of his head as he walks to the other side of the room, "I'm single because no one is good enough for me. Remember that."

Gerard and Frank both laugh, causing Mikey to blow a deep breath and roll his eyes.

"I'm going to see Brendon."

Gerard laughs harder and claps. "Yes, the one person who can deal with you. Maybe you're not single after all."

"Mooooom!" Mikey calls out from behind the couch and Gerard pushes him.

"Stop whining," Gerard says as he hits Mikey back.

"Cut it out, you two," their mother warns. "See what I have to deal with, Frank?"

"No, I don't actually," Frank replies with a straight face, but he wants to laugh so badly he can feel the tension build up in his stomach. Sometimes he’s overwhelmingly proud of his own jokes. Gerard and Mikey both laugh for him, giving him permission to finally laugh himself. Frank thinks that he would make one hell of a standup comedian.

"Goodness, now I'll have three of them," She swats in Frank's general direction. "You stop it with those jokes."

"To be fair, you set yourself up for that one."

“It’s in my blood,” Frank says, hearing Mikey pull on a coat and mutter something about being home later. Frank isn’t paying attention. Gerard’s just grabbed his hand and has taken to rubbing along Frank’s thumb which is rather distracting in a calm sort of way. Like he’s just reminding Frank that he’s there and that everything is fine.

“It’s true, you couldn’t beat it out of him if you tried,” Gerard says.

“I have three areas of expertise in my life,” Frank says, “one of them is punk albums, one of them is vegetarian tacos, and the third one is blind jokes. You take that away and I’m just a guy head banging over Mexican food.”

“See, it’s sentences like that that made me fall in love with you,” Gerard says.

“I didn’t think my son would ever be able to find anyone as unique as him, but there you go,” Gerard’s dad says, and Gerard grins back at him. He feels proud, honestly. It’s not like he sees Frank as some sort of trophy to show off to everyone, but he’s still proud that Frank is by his side. He’s proud that he’s able to call Frank his boyfriend, and he would brag in everyone’s face if he could that Frank is dating him and not them. It’s not even for his egos sake, Gerard genuinely just thinks that highly of Frank.

“He’s special,” Gerard says, giggling. Frank pinches his hand, because he’s being sappy and it’s verging on soap opera. Frank is perfectly fine with a romance that puts Nicholas Sparks to shame, but as soon as you bring in cheesy shit like that, you’ve crossed a line. Then again, Gerard’s so sweet he’d probably melt in the rain.

"I think I'm going to take Frank up to my room to read him some comics."

"Mhmm," His father says, raising an eyebrow, and Gerard stands up, taking Frank's hand in his.

"Behave, you two," Gerard's mother warns and Frank blushes. He can’t seem to stop doing that.

Gerard just giggles and says that they will. Luckily for Gerard, his nose doesn’t grow when he lies. He leads Frank up to his bedroom with no incidents and closes his door once they're inside.

"So..." Gerard says and clasps his hands together. "What do you think of them?"

"They're keeping their toes," Frank replies and Gerard laughs.

"That's good to know," He sighs and takes Frank's hand in his again walks him over to stand next to his bed. "I think they love you and that makes me love you even more."

"I'm glad I'm so lovable." Frank says a little sarcastically. "I love you more too." Frank continues after a few more seconds.

Gerard takes Frank's face in his hands and pulls him into a kiss. He's been wanting to do it for so long that he couldn't wait any longer. Frank melts into the kiss and reaches up to deepen it with his hand to the back of Gerard's head. He moans into the kiss and Gerard smiles.

"I don't think this is what behaving is," Gerard whispers against Frank's lips.

"Then I don't want to do it," Frank pulls Gerard back in and they start kissing and taking each other's breaths away. Frank can feel himself getting turned on and he knows Gerard is too. His kisses are getting needier and hungrier.

Frank moans and whimpers a little, "Mmm, Gee."

“Frank,” is all Gerard says in response.

“If only your parents weren’t downstairs thinking that we’re doing exactly what it is we’re fucking doing.”

"Technically, we're not. They think we're having sex, were just making out."

"Do you want to get technical or do you want to take my clothes off and do exactly what they think we're doing... except, maybe we could call it making love." Frank says in between kisses to Gerard's lip. “Ah fuck that sounds cheesy.”

"Cheesy or not, I want to make love to you, yeah," Gerard nods and goes in for another kiss, but Frank pulls back. He looks at him and asks, "what?"

"I just... it's really going to happen this time?" Frank asks, concerned. He would be looking quite quizzically at Gerard right now if he could. He would be looking at Gerard anyway, if he could, he’s got a boyfriend, it would be damn great to know what the guy looks like.

"Well not if you keep talking."

Frank smiles softly and chuckles. "I'll shut up." With that Gerard starts kissing Frank again. It feels like a soap opera and although Frank hates soap operas, this much he likes. He always admired one thing about soap operas which he watched, or technically, heard a lot of when he first had his ‘accident.’ They only had three channels in hospital rooms, and in the middle of the day they only ever played soap operas. The thing that he likes about them is that there’s never a dull moment in people’s lives. There’s literally nothing boring about it. Either they’re being framed for murder, discovering a long lost twin, or having sex, and that is the life if you ask Frank.

Gerard, in an attempt to be the oh-so experienced man that he is, thinks that it will be sexy if he pulls Frank over to his bed and they just fall onto it together. Gerard is not coordinated though, so instead he trips backward and falls onto the bed by himself. Frank, being the loving, concerned, sweet boyfriend that he is, laughs his ass off.

“That was more graceful in my head,” Gerard says.

“Oh man if I could have seen just one thing and then go back to being blind forever, it would’ve been that,” Frank says, still laughing.

“Fuck off,” Gerard groans.

“Do you really want me to do that?” Frank asks. Gerard rolls his eyes, and Frank can almost hear it.

“Get over here,” Gerard says, and Frank is totally not going to say no to the hot guy who wants to make out with him while also in a horizontal position. And naked.

Frank climbs into his lap and sighs into the kiss. He can't believe this is finally going to happen. It feels like he's been waiting an eternity and he just wants to know what it feels like to be loved; sexually. Frank wants that connection with Gerard so badly. He's heard about it in movies, how it's so amazing you feel like... floating.

Frank wants to be the judge of that himself and because he's deeply in love with Gerard he knows it has to be amazing; once they get past the pain of course. Frank’s not sure what’s urban legend and what’s not. He’s pretty sure he’s safe from the eternal damnation thing, but he’s not so sure on the actual reason for why he would be sentenced to that in the first place.

He grinds himself down into Gerard and moans as Gerard moves his hands under his shirt and up his back, pulling him in closer and moving up into him. He pulls back and wishes he could see what he's doing to Gerard. It really sucks sometimes that he can't and this is definitely one of those times. Frank doesn't want to make himself sad, though, especially since this is what he's wanted for so long. He's not going to ruin it with self-loathing when he hates that anyway. He’s full of too many different self-detrimental, self-loathing, and other self-hyphened things, he just wants this one thing for himself that he doesn’t ruin by being the little shit he’s always told he is.

"Love you, baby."

Frank blushes and smiles while putting his arms on Gerard's shoulders and pulling him back into a kiss. After showing him just how much he loves him with his kiss he pulls back and rubs Gerard's cheek.

"I love you, too," he says just in case Gerard didn't get it.

"I know," is all Gerard says before holding Frank around his waist and lifting them, turning them over so Frank's lying on the bed under him.

Gerard looks at Frank and removes his glasses. Frank fights not to look away or close his eyes, knowing Gerard doesn't mind his eyes at all. In fact, he knows Gerard loves them, because he tells him every chance he gets and he always pulls off his glasses every chance he gets too.

"So beautiful," Gerard says before kissing him again, slowly and deeply.

Gerard moves his hand to Frank's pants and unbuttons them and then pulls down the zipper slowly, making sure he doesn't catch Frank's cock in it. He pulls back and looks at Frank as he sits up and moves to remove Frank's shoes. Once he's done with those he kicks off his own. He then moves back to Frank's pants and pulls them down and off. He stands and begins messing with his own pants.

Frank sits up a bit and looks in the direction of Gerard's belt buckle. "Can I?" He asks innocently, all of a sudden, and Gerard smiles at him.

"Sure, baby."

Frank sits up and moves a little closer to the edge of the bed and reaches out for Gerard. His hands land on his hips and he smiles to himself when he isn't that far off. He moves them to Gerard's button and finishes the job for him. He pulls his pants, and boxers off and grins up at him when he's done. Gerard returns the smile and Frank doesn't have to be able to see to know that he did.

Gerard reaches down and pulls Frank's shirt over his head, making him smile when Frank's long hair is all over the place. He runs his fingers through it all the while Frank's smiling up at him again. Gerard finishes and leans down to kiss his forehead, then his nose, then his lips. Frank melts and hums into the kiss, and reaches for Gerard's shirt to pull it off. Once he does Gerard picks Frank up and moves them to the center of the bed.

Frank should feel more modest right now than he does. He supposes that it’s hard to be as modest as he feels he should be when he can’t see what’s actually going on. He knows that he’s naked, and he knows Gerard is too, but it’s not as scary since he doesn’t have the opportunity to feel so self-conscious. He doesn’t know what he looks like. He doesn’t know what Gerard looks like. He wants to know what Gerard looks like, of course, but he doesn’t really care what he looks like, he just wants to know.

It’s been so long since Frank’s seen someone, he doesn’t know what’s attractive or not. If he ever gets to see Gerard, Gerard will be the first person he gets to look at in over ten years. Gerard will automatically be the most beautiful, the epitome of gorgeous. No one will ever be able to beat him in looks.

So Frank doesn’t know what his boyfriend looks like, but he doesn’t know what his own face or body looks like either. Without that knowledge, it’s not hard to put any self-doubt away on his own looks. It’s not that he doesn’t care, it’s just that it doesn’t matter.

Gerard kisses down Frank's body, licking and sucking on both of his nipples before moving down to his hips. He licks and sucks there, knowing Frank's hips are a weak spot for him. Frank moans and lifts up into his mouth, gripping Gerard's hair in the process. Gerard moans and finally moves down to take him into his mouth. Frank gasps and moans softly.

It’s a new sensation, Frank’s not denying that. It feels how he would have imagined it to feel, but no one had ever told him that he would feel it everywhere. With only Gerard’s mouth on his cock, he would’ve expected it to be a fairly centralized sensation, but he feels it everywhere. He feels it in his toes, and in his shoulders, and everywhere else, all at once. And it feels fucking amazing in all of those places.

Frank moans only seconds after Gerard gets his mouth around him, completely losing control of his own voice.

Gerard doesn't know if he wants to make Frank cum now, or not. If he makes him cum Frank will be more relaxed and loose, but there's the chance of Frank not being able to cum again, and Gerard wants him to cum while making love to him. He takes him into his mouth, more, deciding to just see what happens. Frank's grip tightens in his hair and Gerard moans again, this time sending vibrations through Frank's cock. Frank moans louder and shakes.

Gerard pulls off of Frank and swirls his tongue around his head before saying, "It's a good thing we don't have thin walls and the television is loud downstairs."

Frank covers his face in embarrassment and moans again when Gerard takes him back into his mouth. Anything Frank was about to say has been forgotten. He can't help, but move into Gerard's mouth, it feels so good. He bites his lip to keep quiet, but to no avail, he keeps whimpering low in his throat. Gerard can tell Frank's trying his hardest to be quiet, and he loves knowing that he's doing so good, he can't even accomplish that.

"G-Gee... I can't... I'm gonna... ah!" Frank's hand finds its way back into Gerard’s hair and he tugs harshly as he starts shaking uncontrollably and cumming.

Gerard loves it and he doesn't pull back, not one inch, he swallows all of Frank. He loves feeling Frank lose it like that, knowing his feeling senses are heightened, it must feel so amazing to him. He looks up and Frank's panting and trying to catch his breath. Gerard moves up Frank's body and kisses him deeply, both of them moaning into the kiss, and Gerard can feel Frank's tongue chasing his own taste; that's such a turn on for Gerard. Frank wraps his legs around Gerard's waist and caresses his face with his hands.

"Please... make love to me. I can't wait anymore," he says and he's close to begging. Frank has no doubt that he’ll be ready to go again. This is his first time, and it’s with Gerard. He has no shortage of thoughts that will get him going.

"Okay, baby, but we have to do this right."

"I know, so get started," Frank replies a little snarky.

"Shouldn't I be the one rushing? You came already," Gerard says with a chuckle.

"Yes, but it’s not enough. I want you inside of me," Frank says looking up at Gerard whose face is still in his hands.

“Are you sure?” Gerard asks.

“I wouldn’t be asking you if I wasn’t,” Frank says, feeling somewhat scared, and he’s not sure why. It’s not because he doesn’t want this, it’s because he’s scared that he’s not going to like it. He’s so inexperienced and here’s Gerard being all sweet and kind about it, but Frank knows he’s younger than Gerard, even though it’s only be three years, he feels so tiny in comparison.

"Okay, baby." He says, kissing Frank softly after prying himself free from Frank's hold on his waist. "I have to get the lube to do this."

They’re interrupted only briefly by the sound of Gerard’s father yelling at them from downstairs that they’re going to leave to do some grocery shopping. They’re leaving the house. Leaving Frank to finally be all alone with Gerard.

“That’s a relief,” Gerard sighs.

Frank nods and does a hurry up motion with his hand. Gerard just smiles at him and opens his drawer to search for the bottle he’s looking for. He finally gets it after several moments of Frank expressing his impatience through sighs and groans. He climbs back onto the bed and Frank spreads his legs for him. Gerard bites his lip and can't help himself.

He climbs between Frank's legs slowly and moves his face down. Frank thinks he's going to suck him again and goes to stop him due to sensitivity, but gasps and moans when he feels Gerard's tongue licking around his opening.

"Gee," he gasps sharply.

"Shhh, baby... just enjoy it," Gerard whispers before going back down on Frank and slowly but surely working his tongue into him. He's so tight and Gerard loves every bit of it. He loves that he's going to be Frank's first and hopefully his only. He hears Frank's moans and whimpers and it's driving him insane. He can't wait to hear him like that when he's inside of him.

Gerard opens the lube and Frank hears the snap of the cap. He sometimes hates that his other senses are heightened, because his focus can easily be diverted. So now he knows what's about to happen and he's tensing up a little.

"Frankie, I need you to relax."

"How relaxed were you the first time?" Frank asks sarcastically.

"Not very, and that's why I'm telling you this. I don't want to hurt you. It doesn’t have to hurt, unless you tell yourself it’s going to.”

"I know, Gee, but I heard the cap and now-"

"Shhh," Gerard interrupts and goes back to eating him out.

Frank moans and grips the sheets underneath him. He focuses on Gerard's tongue and soon it's all that he can focus on. It feels so good moving around and inside of him. He's not that deep inside, because Frank's tight, but he's deep enough that Frank's crying out every second. Gerard peeks up and sees that Frank's cock is semi hard again and that makes him happy. He is a teenager though.

He puts the lube onto his fingers and Frank tenses again. Gerard pulls his tongue from him with a small grunt, "What now?"

"I heard you squeeze it and the goop..."

"Okay, Frank... seeing as though we're about to do something very mature, I'm going to need you to not call it 'goop'."

"But it sounds like goop, I was just trying to explain what I'm hearing. It's not my fault I..."

"You're right, baby," Gerard says, seeing exactly where Frank was about to go with that sentence. "So, I'm massaging the lube onto my fingers now," Gerard says as he does just that. "And now I'm going to push the first finger inside of you. Are you ready?"

"No, but go ahead."

“Only if you’re sure,” Gerard says.

“I am.”

Gerard hears the uncertainty in Frank's voice and moves over him and kisses him softly. He wants to put something else on Frank's mind instead of the impending pain. He moves his finger to Frank's opening and he tenses, Gerard shushes him and mumbles sweet words against his lips. Once he knows Frank's focused on that he pushes the first finger into him slowly. Frank gasps and groans in pain.

"Gerard..." He grips Gerard tightly and squeezes his eyes shut. "Hurts..."

"I know, baby."
Gerard finally finishes pushing in and stops for a moment. He looks down at Frank and runs his fingers through his hair soothingly. "Relax, Frankie," he says and he can visibly see Frank's brows and face relax after a few minutes.

"It's okay, baby. You're doing so good."

“Talk to me, Gerard,” Frank says, “take my mind off it.”

“About what?” Gerard starts moving his finger in and out slowly. Frank gasps and grabs whatever part of Gerard he can find. He figures out that he's got Gerard's arm in a grip.

“Anything?” Frank asks. “How old were you when you…?”

Gerard sighs, “younger than I would like to say I was.”

“Younger than me?” Frank asks.

“Yes, and it was a mistake.”

“I don’t think that this is a mistake,” Frank tells him. Gerard, gets a little rush inside and smiles at him.

Gerard kisses Frank deeply, trying to make him concentrate on their lips, and also just not being able to stop kissing Frank; it's his favorite thing in the world to do. After a few minutes Frank starts moaning into the kiss and Gerard smiles. This is what he wants, he wants Frank to enjoy it, sadly he's about to be in pain again.

"I have to add another finger now."

"No, you don't." Frank says shakily. He knows it's going to hurt more.

"I know you think it'll hurt more," Gerard says, reading Frank's mind, "but it won't hurt as bad, because you know what to expect now."

Frank opens his eyes and looks up at Gerard, or tries to. He knows this is a thing that you’ve got to get used. You’ve got to know what to expect, know that it will be worth it. Frank knows that, but he's still scared. He also knows that he practically begged for this moment, so he can't back out now... can he?

"Would you hate me if I wanted to stop?" Frank asks softly.

"No, of course not. We can stop anytime you want. Do you want me to stop?" Gerard asks and kisses Frank's cheek.

"No, but if I do want to eventually, I just want to know that you won't be upset with me."

Gerard caresses his face and kisses him again, this time on the lips.

"I would never do that to you, Frank. Not ever. We could be married for thirty years and I’d still stop if you asked me to. I never want to hurt you, so if it's too much I promise I'll stop. Even if you don't tell me to, but I feel you need me to."

"Okay, Gee," He says softly and relaxes. "I'm ready."

Gerard nods and starts stroking him again. After a moment he starts pushing in his second finger and Frank groans. His grips tightens on Gerard again and his eyes shut. He realizes Gerard was right, though, it doesn't hurt as badly as the first time. There’s a slight burn, but it’s not so much painful as it is uncomfortable, so it's something Frank's willing to take.

Gerard gives Frank a moment to adjust and then starts moving his fingers. After a few minutes he starts scissoring Frank as he kisses him. Suddenly Frank gasps which turns into a shuddery moan. Gerard smirks, knowing he hit Frank's spot, and pulls back to look at his face. He aims for his prostate repeatedly and hits it dead on each time, causing Frank to moan out, a little loudly and slutty if Gerard has to admit it. He loves every single bit of it, though, and he keeps aiming to make Frank sound like that.

"G-Geeeee..." Frank stutters and moans out, "Fuck, that feels good."

"I know, baby. I'm gonna add a third finger now to make sure I open you thoroughly okay?" Gerard explains.

"Yes, Gee. Please... want you," Frank moans and Gerard smirks.

A moment ago Frank was asking about stopping and now he's back to begging for Gerard. He finally pushes in his third finger and Frank hisses. It hurts, but it's not completely unbearable and Frank just wants to get to the amazing part. He wants to feel Gerard doing the same thing to him with his cock.

"Gee, I think I'm ready," Frank says softly.

"Not yet, baby. Just a little longer," Gerard says.

"But I want you now. Please, just take me now."

Gerard moans at Frank's words and has to force himself not to give in. "Just give it another minute, baby, and I will. I promise."

Frank groans in frustration and Gerard giggles at how cute and impatient Frank's being, but Gerard's doing this for his own good. Gerard remembers being Frank in this moment, only to find out it hurts so much more with a cock. Especially when the guy you’re doing it with doesn’t prep you enough and has never even heard the word ‘lube’ before in his entire life.

Gerard finally pulls his fingers out of Frank and he whines a little at the loss. Gerard thinks he's creating a monster right now, because he can see that Frank is going to want this more if it's successful. Frank's, actually, already somewhat of a monster. They fool around every chance they get. This is way better than all those late nights in the backseat of Gerard’s car though.

Gerard grabs the lube again and opens this cap, he sees Frank react and thinks he's going to back out, he's a little taken aback by what he does say.

"Can I do it, please?" Frank asks almost innocently which is slightly amusing to Gerard, because he knows Frank is anything but innocent. There’s something hot about the way that he says it though.

"Sure, baby. Let me just move up so you don't have to sit up."

"I'm a big boy, it's okay," Frank says and sits up.

He holds his hand out and Gerard squeezes more than enough into it. Frank searches for Gerard's cock with his other hand and smiles when he bumps it. He grasps it in his hand and strokes him a little before switching to his lubed hand and massaging it into Gerard's cock.

Gerard gasps and moans as Frank works him. He loves when Frank's hands are on him, especially his cock, he has a magical touch to Gerard and perfect hands. It’s barely anything, but it’s Frank and Frank makes him weak.

"Frankie," he moans and that causes Frank to smirk.

"Mmm, yes Gee?" He asks in an innocent tone.

"Feels good, I want you."

Frank chuckles seductively and licks his lips which causes Gerard to groan. "My, how the tables have turned," he smirks, waiting for Gerard to roll his eyes. Frank strokes him a little longer and then lays back down on the bed expectantly.

Gerard watches as Frank moves his own fingers to his opening and pushes inside of himself to lube himself up more. They both moan out, Frank from pleasure and Gerard from longing and want. Frank looks good fucking himself like that, and Gerard's not exaggerating, that's exactly what he's doing. Frank looks in the direction where he knows Gerard is, on his knees, and bites his lip.

"Please, Gee... I'm really ready now."

Gerard smiles at him and his heart swells. He loves that Frank's this relaxed and comfortable with him. He loves that he's not keeping his eyes shut from embarrassment or any other feelings of him being blind. He loves that they're this close that Frank knows he can trust Gerard one hundred percent. Gerard moves over Frank and cups his cheek in his hand before kissing him softly.

When Gerard pulls back and looks down at Frank, he's already looking up at him. "You're so beautiful. Love your eyes."

Frank blushes and bites his lip. "I wonder if you'll still love them if I ever get control back over them."

"You don't have to wonder. I will," Gerard says softly. "I'm going to start now."

Frank swallows and nods up at him. "Okay, Gee."

Gerard lines himself up with Frank's opening and starts pushing into him. Frank inhales deeply, gritting his teeth, and squeezing his eyes shut. It hurts, not so much that he’s going to scream out, but it hurts enough for him to acknowledge, but Frank wants this. He practically needs it and he won't back down. Gerard does what he has been doing since they started; he kisses him through the pain.

Gerard lifts Frank's legs onto his hips, so he can move in easier and he breaks through that ring of muscle the moment he does. "The worst is over, baby." He mumbles against Frank's lips and Frank nods quickly. Gerard looks at him and sees his face torn into an array of different emotions. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No! No... please don't." Frank says pleadingly. "I want this. It’s just…”

Gerard understands and kisses him again. "I know, baby. You'll enjoy it soon, I promise."

"I know."

Gerard finally bottoms out inside of him and stops. They're both breathing hard for different reasons. Gerard's trying his hardest not to really start until Frank's ready and Frank's trying to get himself ready and adjusted. He runs his hands over Gerard's back and up to his neck. He plays with the hairs there for a moment and opens his eyes finally.

"How does it feel, Gee?" he asks him, really wanting to know.

"You feel... I've never felt someone... you're so tight." Gerard finishes after not being able to form correct sentences. "So good, honestly, just really good." He adds and he sees Frank smile.

"Good. I want to make you feel good," Frank says softly. "I want to be the best for you."

"You already have been, without this. I promise you that," Gerard says sincerely.

"I know," Frank says without a hint of modesty, "But I want to be the best for you with this involved."

Gerard chuckles and kisses him.

"You can start moving now," he says.

Gerard has to ask, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Gerard. Just do it already, please... I want to actually feel this. Not just wait forever."

Gerard nods and drops his head into Frank's neck. Frank smiles and holds his head while he starts moving into him. His brows furrow and he groans out softly. He's never felt so full in his life, it's an odd feeling, totally unfamiliar and new, but he likes it. He loves the noises he suddenly hears coming from Gerard.

Gerard can't hold them back anymore, he doesn't want to enjoy it so much when he knows Frank is still in pain, but he feels too good. He moans into his neck and pushes in and out of him at a slow pace. Frank can tell he's trying his hardest not to move fast and he's thankful for that, but he wants Gerard to know he can take it.

"You can go a little faster, Gee. I don't mind. Doesn't hurt too much anymore."

Gerard groans and picks up the pace a little. It feels so good and he's never felt like this before. The few people he's been with can never measure up to his moment with Frank right now. He's the total package and Gerard's so far gone with him. Frank is everything he could've ever wished for.

Frank wraps his legs around Gerard and he starts moaning himself. It still hurts, but the pleasure is slowly rising. Hearing what he's doing to Gerard and feeling him inside of him is turning him on more than he's ever been before in his life. He starts moving his hips to meet Gerard's gentle thrusts and grips his hair in his hands. It feels so good and he wants more.

"God, gee,” he moans, “Perfect.”

Gerard pulls back, with Frank's fingers still tangled in his hair, and looks down at him. He can see that Frank's not lying, he can hear it too. Frank's gasping and moaning and his movements are picking up. In fact, Frank starts moving his hips in circles. He looks up at Gerard and bites his lip; that doesn't stop the moans from spilling from his lips, though.

"Fuck, Gee," he moans loudly and his legs tighten around Gerard.

Gerard moves his hands to Frank's hair and grips it just the way he knows he likes. He moves into him deeper and harder, making Frank moan more. He angles his hips and when he hears Frank cry out his name he knows he's got him right where he wants him; far gone.

"Oh, God... oh G-Gee," he moans, his brain not controlling his vocal chords, and his hands move to Gerard's back, digging into him and dragging them down. "Feels... oh God, it feels so good.”

Frank's body is shaking and he's squeezing around Gerard so tightly, making him grip Frank's hair tighter.

"You're so amazing," Gerard says as he watches Frank. "You're the best, Frankie."

"Ah! Oh God, yes," Frank says moving more and more into Gerard.

"So fucking perfect."

"Ahhh," Frank cries out, getting turned on more and more by Gerard's words.

"So beautiful, so glad you're mine."

"All yours, Gee. I'm all yours," Frank pants out, glad he's never gone this far with anyone, not that there were people lining up. He's still thankful that Gerard's the one he gets to do this with.

Gerard can feel himself getting so close to losing it and he can hear it in Frank's voice that it's the same for him. Frank moves his hands to Gerard's and takes them from his hair. They lace their fingers together and move into each other, both of them moaning and Frank whimpering here and there. Gerard locks his eyes with Frank's and for a moment he feels like Frank can see him.

"I wish I could see how good I make you feel," Frank says suddenly and Gerard knows why he felt what he did a moment ago. "I wish I could see how beautiful you are."

"I know, baby, but you can feel it and I know it's different for you, because all you want is to see again, but feeling it... feeling it is so much better. I love feeling how I make you feel. It's like love," Gerard moans softly before continuing. "Fuck, it is love. You'd rather someone make you feel like they love you... rather than... have them tell you all the time and not feel it at all."

Frank smiles at him and nods. "You're right... and right now, I feel it and I feel... I feel so close..."

Gerard giggles and kisses Frank's nose. "Me too, baby. I want us to cum together."

Gerard's always wanted to have that connection, that moment with someone, where they lost it together, but he never has. He knows this will be his first time with Frank and he can't wait to let him know that, since Frank thinks he's not his first for most things.

Frank moans and closes his eyes, "Me too."

"Open your eyes, Frankie."

Frank does what's asked of him and Gerard moans. He pushes into him deeper and aims for his spot, hitting it spot on, and knowing when Frank arches into him and shudders.

"G-Gee..."

"Frankie..."

"So close... gonna... "

"I know, baby. Cum with me, Frankie. Cum with..." Gerard's words stop as he whimpers and grips Frank's hands tighter, feeling Frank start cumming around him.

The pulsing and throbbing of Frank around him pushes him over the edge seconds later and they both moan out each other's names as they cum together. Frank whimpers and tightens up on Gerard hard.

"Gee, oh,” Frank says, repeating his name several times before his voice fades and he’s just mouthing the word.

Gerard relishes at the way Frank's face screws up in ecstasy for him and if he wasn't already cumming he knows he would be now for sure.

"I l,ve you." Frank says and loosens up on Gerard. "I love you so much."

Gerard puts his head in Frank's neck and wraps his arms around him, Frank doing the same, holding each other so tightly and not wanting to let go.

"I love you too, Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
97% of the credit for this chapter goes to Mcr_rockstar, so give her your love in the comments. High five to all you aces who are just as neutral about this chapter as I am.