Everybody Wants to Rule the World

13 Years of Age

Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Chapter 1 - 13 years of age

Name - Morgana Hawke

House - Hawke

Sigil - Phoenix

Family - Father, Leo Hawke, Mother, Lilith Hawke, Brothers Arthur Hawke and Marthe Hawke, Sister, Analysa Hawke.

History - The Hawke household are powerful Priests and Priestesses, they use agic and are trained with swords and bows. They are the last family to still hold on to their use of magic. The Hawke household is very rich and powerful but they keep to themselves in their wooded place of Aelhaven the city that’s beauty rivals that of King’s Landing. Leo Hawke and Eddard Stark are great friends fighting alongside the king together and several years later the Starks are invited to Aelhaven to attend the wedding of the Hawke’s oldest son Arthur to his betrothed Aurora Tyrell the oldest daughter of Mace Tyrell.

“Father they are here!” Analysa yelled from her spot beside Marthe.

“I see that but where is Arthur and Morgana?” Leo asked sighing as the Starks rode in on their horses with a wagon pulling behind them.

“They got up early to practice My Lord,” Aurora said shyly from her spot.

“Those two will be in so much trouble,” Lilith said through her smile. Lord Eddard Stark dismounted his horse along with Lady Stark who hand a baby attached to her, the oldest son dismounted bulling his little brother with him and the two girls hopped out of the wagon as the last son slid off his horse with a soft thud.

“Ned, So great to see you again,” Leo said hugging Ned tightly. “And you lady Stark have not aged a day,” he smiled kissing her hand.

“It seems two of your children are missing Leo,” Ned laughed looking at the empty spaces.

“Yes they were apparently out practicing this morning and-“ he was cut off by a loud neh of two horses as there was galloping heard in the distance.

“I suggest everyone move away from the entrance as much as possible those two like to race,” Leo sighed as Lilith shook her head in disappointment.

“I’m beating you brother!” I yelled as we barreled through the trees getting close to the gate.

“It’s only because you are smaller than me!” Arthur yelled. I laughed as The entrance came into my view I gasped looking at the large amount of people in the entrance. I pulled back on the reigns trying to slow down my horse but I was going to fast.

“Stop!” I yelled at my horse and at Arthur who started to slow down as well. Arthur and I both slide through the gates atop our horses who were trying their hardest to come to a complete stop. My horse raised its legs and hen quickly slammed them down throwing me off of it. I landed hard in front of my father with a thud. Arthur, Analysa, and my father busted out laughing along with the Stark children as I lay in shock on the ground.

“Come on Morgana,” Arthur said pulling me off the ground and dusting me off.

“I quickly took my place next to Aurora and Analysa as Arthur took his between Aurora and Father.

“Sorry about these two Ned they are a handful,” he said after he was done laughing.

“It’s quite alright, a laugh is good to have after a long ride,” Ned said with a smile as his family filled in behind him. Lord Stark walked to Arthur and shook his hand.

“Good to see you again, you’ve grown so much Arthur. And this must be your betrothed,” Ned said as he kissed Aurora’s hand.

“Aurora Tyrell, Lord Stark,” She introduced curtsying.

“And you Morgana my how you have grown,” Ned smiled pulling me into a hug. “This is my son Robb and my son Jon last time you were all together was about 10 years ago,” Ned said as Robb picked up my hand and kissed it lightly. His blue eyes captured mine as I lost my breath for a moment.

“My Lord,” I said curtsying to him with a small blush on my face. Sansa Stark they eldest daughter followed behind Robb and Jon we both curtsied as she moved on. Arya was next and she ran up to me with great joy.

“Lady Morgana why do you get to wear pants? My mother only lets me wear dresses,” She sighs as I bend down towards her.

“Well Lady Arya my mother lets me wear pants when training as long as I wear dresses when I am not,” I smiled at her before standing up all the way.

“Now that everyone has met lets go inside and feast!” My father yelled happily.

“Morgana and Arthur you two go and change into your proper attire and you will be punished for this later,” Mother said as we sighed and walked away from them to our rooms.

Arthur escorted me into the hall after we were both dressed properly. The doors to the bright blue dinning hall opened and in walked Arthur and I gracefully the tables all quieted as we took our seats. I was across from Robb and between Analysa and Aurora.

“I apologize for our lateness Lord and Lady Stark. We simply got lost in the world of fun,” Arthur apologized to them as they smiled at us.

“How old are you now little Morgana?” Lord Stark asked as we started filling our plates.

“10 and 3 name days my Lord,” I smiled.

“Thats how old I am,” Robb said happily.

“Yes you two have both grown a lot since you were last together,” Lady Stark smiled at my mother.

“The last time was about 9 years ago and you two were inseparable and both pitched a fit when we were leaving Winterfell,” my mother said with a smile.

“And here we all are together for a big announcement and a wedding!” My father bellowed excitedly.

“What is the announcement,” Robb and I asked simultaneously.

“We as two great friends and two powerful families have decided to join our two houses with a betrothal,” Eddard Stark spoke as we listened closely.

“Who?” Analysa asked expectingly.

“We have decided that Robb and Morgana would be wed when they are of age,” my father said as Robb and I both snapped our heads up.

“Father I don’t want to marry though I am not good enough to be a proper Lady,” I said scared and embarrassed as I looked away from Robb.

“Don’t fret about it Morgana you will be a wonderful wife and Lady one day and you will grow in time,” Lady Catelyn said as I relaxed in my seat.

“Thank you Lady Stark. And thank you for giving me the honor of becoming your daughter one day Lord Stark,” I smiled as Robb’s smile grew.

“And I would be honored to marry your daughter Lord and Lady Hawke,” Robb said bowing his head to them.

“Now thats done let us celebrate the current wedding on hand,” my brother said as he raised his glass in a toast.

“Yes son, may you have a long and meaningful life with your new bride and may you bare many children,” my father mused raising his cup as well. We cheered and drank to the new married couple. That was a time of happiness where the Stark’s spent a month with us and I grew close to my betrothed and his family. A time of happiness that soon ended four years later.
♠ ♠ ♠
New please review!