Everybody Wants to Rule the World

A Hawke Becomes a Stark

Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Chapter 4 - A Hawke becomes a Stark

Over the past weeks Robb and I have gotten close having rode horses together, walked together, and trained together. I have fallen in love with little Arya and her playful disobedience. Her and I spend what time I am not with Robb or preparing for the wedding together. Sansa is more excited for the wedding than I am trying to play every detail perfectly. Bran asks me daily to help him shoot a bow while Rickon likes me to chase him around the courtyard. Lady Stark and Lord Stark have taken me into their home and treat me like their own child which I greatly appreciate. Here in Winterfell I can breath but the lingering feeling of death gives me constant nightmares. At times I fear falling asleep and I would hardly rest.

“Morgana are you alright?” I heard Robb ask pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Yes, I’m fine really,” I said giving him the best smile I can.

“If you need to talk you know I am here for you, I know you have barely been sleeping, sometimes I can here the scream in my room but I know mother will tend to you when I am not aloud to see you in an indecent state till the wedding,” Robb sighed touching my hand lightly making my neck hair rise.

“I’m sorry My Lord I do not mean to wake you or disturb you,” I sigh looking down at our hands.

“Don’t be sorry it isn't your fault but if I may ask what are the dreams of?” Robb asked cautiously.

“How I could have simply saved my whole family if I could have used magic but then the Queen would have found out and I would have been put to death for my crimes against the crown,” I spoke softly as we reached a place to sit.

“You aren’t allowed to use magic?” Robb asked in disbelief.

“I see you didn’t study your history much,” I joked lightly, “but yes when the mad king was killed and King Robert married Cersei Lannister, she made the King write a law saying that if any person was caught using magic they would be put to death for their crimes. As I grew up I was taught simple magic to hide easily and we were also taught healing but that is very tricky to do without potions and the right ingredients. As the Hawke children grow the power inside them also grows becoming more and more destructive if not used. That is why we were taught little things like moving objects without holding it and it would help us build strength without being obvious or destructive,” I explained.

“Can you show me?” Robb asked curiously. I nodded as I looked over at the candle seated in it’s holder. My eyes flew yellow as the candle lifted carefully from its holder and towards Robb. “That’s beautiful,” Robb said as he reached to touch the candle making me drop it to the ground.

“Sorry,” I blushed picking the candle up in my hands and placing it back in it’s holder. “It is hard to concentrate on it sometimes and for big spells I have my book of magic which teaches me the way to command it.”

“And you are train in sword and in archery, you are like the full package of a bad ass,” Robb said as he took my hand in his and lead me outside where people were setting up for the wedding tomorrow.

“Are you happy?” Robb asked suddenly.

“What do you mean?”

“Are you happy marrying me? Do you want to be with me or is this just all for the arrangement,” Robb said looking away from me.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, I am marrying my best friend someone I care about and someone who will take care of me,” I smiled at him.

“I’m sorry I’m just nervous that you won’t like me or want to be with me, I mean we’ve known each other since we were babies and I shouldn’t be worried about that but it’s different now we will have to be intimate and-,” Robb’s words were cut short by my lips in a kiss of silence.

“Take a deep breath Robb I am nervous to but just know that I will only leave if you want me to, you are all I have left in this cruel world and I know that you will go to the ends of the earth to protect me,” I smiled looking into his blue eyes.

“Morgana!!” I heard a yell as I turned to see Arya running away from Bran. I opened my arms catching her small form.

“Arya, what on earth have you done to Bran?” I asked as Bran reached us.

“She hit me with a wooden staff and won’t let me hit her back,” Bran said in frustration.

“Arya that isn’t a fair fight now is it?” I asked placing Arya beside Bran.

“He deserved it,” Arya pouted.

“Apologize to your brother then both of you wash up for dinner, it should be ready soon,” I told them as they nodded and ran off.

“My brothers and sisters truly love you,” Robb said as we continued walking.

“I try to appeal to their interests, it makes them happy seeing someone who likes what they like and isn’t their brother or sister,” I said tucking a start hair behind my ear.

“Well I rather enjoyed this walk Morgana but I must go change for dinner or mother will have my head,” Robb said pressing a soft kiss to my forehead and turning to walk to his room. After dinner we all returned to our rooms to rest for the wedding the next day.

I was awoken as the sun started to rise by Sansa and Lady Catelyn. “Morgana it is time to bath and prepare for the wedding,” Sansa said excitedly as the chamber maids filled my tub.

“Are you ready for this?” Lady Catelyn asked as I slipped into the tub.

“Yes, today will be the start of my new adventure,” I replied with a smile.

“This is so dreamy, you and Robb will be wonderful together,” Sansa sighed as she added some jewels to the white dress.

“Ned will bring you into the court yard, he also told me to tell you as soon as you are ready he would like to meet you in the library says he has a gift,” Lady Catelyn told me as I stepped out of the tub and wrapped my rob around myself.

“Well I guess we should get started then,” I said as I sat in the chair in front of my vanity where Lady Catelyn started brushing my hair letting it fall loosely around my shoulders.

“I think we should leave the hair completely down it makes her look like a goddess,” Sansa said as she walked over to us.

“Yes, she will look perfect,” Lady Catelyn smiled rubbing my shoulders. Lady Catelyn and Sansa along with the chambermaid helped me into the white and silver dress Sansa hand stitched for me. Lady Catelyn added the final touch of my orange and red feather phoenix cloak.

“Now go and see Ned before the wedding,” Lady Catelyn ushered me off as I walked briskly out the room.

“Lord Stark,” I called out to him, he turned his head and smiled.

“You look absolutely beautiful Morgana. Your father and mother would be so proud of you and it is a great honor to be able to hand you over to my son. You will be a great Lady one day and your father gave me this present to give to you on your wedding day,” Lord stark said as he hugged me and handed me a small object wrapped in cloth. I opened it carefully opening the folds to find the hidden orange crystal causing me to gasp.

“This is. . . this is my fathers magic stone, the one he used against the mad king,” I said surprised.

“And now it is yours, I have commissioned a staffed to be made for you to place this stone in,” Lord Stark smiled as tears slipped from my eyes.

“But magic is illegal,” I said looking up at him.

“Times are changing Morgana and Winter is Coming, magic will be our greatest defense and offense in a time of war you will need to be prepared my child,” Lord Stark said wiping the tears off my face. “Now let’s get you to the courtyard, Arya has your egg she was excited with the task of carrying it on its pillow,” Lord Stark said as he help out his elbow for me to hold as we walked together.

Lord Stark and I walked slowly through the halls of the house until we reached the great doors which slowly opened to the crowded courtyard decorated in flowers and ribbon. People sat on on the sides leaving an isle of flowers which lead to Robb who wore Stark grey with a freshly shaven face. He smiled looking at me his eyes lighting up as I smiled back at him. Arya stood to his left in a light blue dress holding the white pillow with the orange, red, and yellow egg. Lord Stark and I walked down the isle as the people whispered about my beauty and of the smile on Robb’s face. I looked to my right and saw the rest of the Stark family standing with the people smiling at us. Lord Stark kissed my hand lightly before holding it out for Robb to take.

“Take care of her son she is a delicate bird who will live for a long time,” Lord Stark said as Robb took my hand lightly.

“You look beautiful My lady,” Robb whispered as the Septon started speaking.

“The Cloak,” The Septon called as Jon stood bringing a white cloak with white fur towards Robb and I. Robb unhooked my red and orange feathered House Hawke cloak handing it to Jon as he picked up the House Stark and clasping it around my shoulders. The white wolf fur brushed against my neck as Robb went back to holding my hands.

“In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the words,” the Septon said as he wrapped a red ribbon around our hands.

“Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger. I am his/hers, and she/he is mine, from this day, until the end of my days,” Robb and I said in unison. As we each spoke or words my egg stared to shake and crack in Arya’s hands. As Robb and I leaned towards each other lightly pressing our lips together the egg shattered and out came a beautiful red, orange, yellow, and white phoenix. It cooed as it flew through the air before landing softly on my shoulder.

“What will you name it?” Robb asked softly.

“Magicae after my father’s great phoenix,” I smiled as the bird flew off into the sky happily leading us back down the isle into the dinning hall where the wedding feast was prepared for the celebration.

The dinner went on happily as we all took turns dancing with each other and eating as the Magicae flew around the hall singing chirps of happiness. As the night drug on the feast slowed Robb walked over to me from his talk with Theon and Jon, he held out his hand for me as the remaining crowed cheered. I placed me hand delicately in his as he pulled me away from my seating leading me away from the noise and into what has now become our chambers.

(This next section has mature adult content and can be skipped if you prefer to not read it)

Robb softly closed the door behind us as I unclasped my cloak and placing it neatly on the chair beside me. I looked around the room taking in the placement of the dressers and the bed along with the window on the west wall. Robb walked up behind me wrapping his arms around me as his chest pressed against my back firmly.

“Do you trust me Morgana?” Robb asked softly against the shell of my ear.

“With my life,” I replied turning to around in his arms to face him.

“Then trust me that I will do my best not to hurt you and if I do please stop me for I cannot bare harming my beautiful wife,” Robb said softly before pressing his lips gently to mine. Robb held me close as my hands ran into his hair pulling him even closer. I moaned into the kiss as Robb’s hand slid up to untie my dress. My hands glided down to his chest as I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. The clothing landed softly on the ground. Robb and I pulled apart as Robb pushed my dress off my shoulders it falling into a pool around my feet. Robb held out his hand helping me step out of the pool of silk. I stood before him in only my white silk slip as he stood before me in only his pants his bare chest shining in the candle light.

I blushed playing with the hem of my slip biting my lip lightly. “I have never seen a woman more beautiful than you my lady Morgana, I dreamed as a young boy that I would take your hand in marriage,” Robb said softly lifting my slip over my head leaving me completely uncovered in front of him. I blushed and pulled my hand over my chest as Robb’s eyes traveled up my body.

“Please Morgana, don’t hide your beauty,” Robb said softly brushing his hand against my cheek. I moved my hands away as his hand moved from my cheek to my neck and down my arm to grasp my hand and bring it to his lips where he placed a gently kiss upon my knuckle.

“I feel a bit under dress with you still half clothed,” I smiled gaining more confidence.

“How rude of me, maybe you should help me undress,” Robb smiled placing a kiss on my lips. I bit his lip lightly as my fingers untied his pants letting them slip off his hips. Robb kicked off his shoes and pants before picking me up and placing me on the bed.

Robb kissed down my neck as his hands ran up my thigh causing my breath to hitch in the back of my throat. Robb’s mouth traveled down to my breast kissing the soft pink skin before placing the nipple into his mouth. I gasped my finger entertaining in his hair. Robb’s hand slid in-between my legs causing my back to arced closer to him. He pressed his fingers into my center causing a moan to slip for my throat. Robb smiled letting go of my nipple before kissing my lips again. I moaned into the kiss as Robb slipped his finger into my folds.

“Robb,” I moaned his name as he centered himself between my legs his member touching my entrance making my insides pulse with anticipation.

“This will hurt but only for a moment,” Robb said softly kissing my forehead.

“I trust you,” I said kissing his lips before he pushed himself through my folds. I cried out in pain as Robb held still inside me, my walls wrapped tightly around him. Robb kissed stray tears away from my face as my nails dug into the skin on his upper arms. We laid interlocked as the pain slowly faded.

“It is alright to move,” I said softly kissing his chin.

“Are you sure?” Robb asked kissing my forehead.

“Yes, my husband,” I answer moving my legs around his waist causing him to move even deeper inside me. The little friction made Robb groan as he started to move inside me. Robb’s pace quickened as I moaned loudly calling out to Robb. Robb continued moving inside me bring me closer and closer to my edge. I ran my hands through Robb’s hair pulling it as I released my love. Robb pushed himself inside me several more times before he released himself with a moan.

Robb collapsed beside me panting lightly and pulling me into his arms. I kissed his lips before laying my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

“Morgana I think my heart may be toying with me but I believe I love you and I believe I have since we were thirteen,” Robb sighed kissing my forehead.

“I love you too my wolf,” I before whispered falling asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠