Status: currently working

Pure Addiction

Chapter 1: Pilot

[Raine POV]

My eyes scanned the bar for any new faces. I was actually hoping for some kind of fun in this boring old town. Well it was only boring to those who didn't know about the vampires, dopplegangers, hybrids, witches, and werewolves. I found out when Elana was sacrificed to Klaus so he could become a full hybrid again. Of course that was then...not now.

"What are you doing?" My twin sister asked.

"Just looking for something new." I answered as I seated myself at a table.

"You mean someone new?" Ivy corrected.

I fluffed my curly hair a bit. "Maybe. Look, Ivy after everything we been through, we need to have some fun." I replied looking at Ivy.

"In this town? Goodluck." Ivy commented as she tapped her nails on the table.

I looked at the mirror image of myself and gave her a smile. The only difference with her was the straight hair and her style of clothes, She was more "lady like" while I was the hard rocking, crazy, provocative rebel. She wanted to go to heaven and I already predicted that even if there was a god he wouldn't be able to save me. Today she had on a white summer dress while I had on a pair of tight black pants and a black tank top under my black leather jacket. She wore white flip-flops and I wore black boots. The difference was there but that didn't stop us from being close. Ecspecially after losing our father and little brother, Camden.

She began bouncing in her seat, I could tell she was getting bored before we even ordered our food.

"How about we play some pool? I'll order our food at the bar." I offered.

"Not in the mood for pool today, Sis. I just want to be back at the house where old men aren't leering at us." She had a little attidtude in her voice.

"Look we been cooped up in the house for weeks just try to have some fun. I'll put on some music." I dug in my pocket and pulled out a couple quarters for the juke box.

There were a couple of men in the cornor by the juke box but I ignored them and began searching for a song. It had to be something that would lift our spirits up. I knew our dad would be disappointed to see us like this. He never wanted to see a tear drop so much as form in our eyes. If he was alive today he would have been the one
dragging us out of the house.
Once a couple of the men began to get roudy I turned to see what had their attention. There was a handsome man with dark hair sitting at the bar slamming drinks down like it was nothing. He was with another dirty blonde haired man that actually caught me staring at his partner. Once he waved me over I let out a stressful sigh and approached them.

"Hey Klaus, how are you doing? Good? Good, go screw yourself." I went from pleasant to vile in a half a second.

"Oh come now love, that's no way to treat the baddest, oldest vampire in the world. I don't mean any harm tonight. Me and my brother Kol here are just looking to have a few drinks." Klaus turned to Kol. "Ain't that right Kol."

Kol's dark brown eyes stayed glued to me as if I was a magnent to him. Though I couldn't blame him. I found it hard to look away from him, myself. "Right." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

"If that's the case, why are you still in town? You got what you wanted." I questioned.

"How about you join us for a drink and we can explain to you." Kol offered.

I gave him my devious smile. "I'd rather die of thirst, thanks anyways."

I turned and walked away from them to find my twin. That's when I noticed my phone vibrating in my pocket. I picked it up to see a new text from Ivy tellinbg me she left and was on her way home.

Great, just leave the sister at the bar to go back home to act all sad and mope around. That seemed like Ivy. At least I didn't have to worry about Klaus meeting her and running his mouth to her about everything I know. I let out a sigh and set up the pool table so I could play. That was one thing my father always did with us. When he wasn't busy working he was always playing pool with me. He used to call me his little firecracker. That was me, very explosive.

"A woman such as yourself should have some suitable company." Kol's voice came to my ears as he approached the pool table.

"A woman such as myself should tell you to go get lost." I shot the whiteball and watched it hit 3 colored balls into the left pocket.

"Don't be like, Darling. What's your name?" He asked.

"It's Up." I lied.

"Up?" He looked very confused.

"Up Yours." I replied smartly.

"You do realize who I am, right?" He asked sipping his drink.

"Yep. I know that your an original vampire and quite frankly, I'm not impressed. Come up with some better pick up lines, then we will talk. Til then that drink in your hand will be the only thing your drinking tonight."

[Kol POV]

Kol watched as the girl walked out of the bar, swaying her hips with every step she took. That's when he saw the fire in her. It was burning bright out of a crowd full of dull woman who were practically begging to take him home. Right then and there was when he decided he would make her his and he knew exactly how he was gonna do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this chapter is a little boring I will update as soon as possible and I promise it will get more intensifying as the chapters go on. Please comment and tell me your opinion. Thanks for reading :)