Status: currently working

Pure Addiction

Chapter 11:Tormenting

The car ride was mostly awkward silence. No one ever had seen Ivy so furious before. I sure didn’t expect the fight that she suddenly brought upon me. Whoever told Ivy everything had must have knew she would react this way. It was like they were using her to get to me. I could only think of one person who would do that. Kol.

“Does anyone have any cover make up? Just to cover the little bruise on my cheek.” I requested.

“So what exactly happened?” Elena asked as she handed me some make up.

“Someone told her about Dylan and I. Then told her about the truth about Mystic fall. About vampires, werewolves, witches, all of them.”

I started to apply make up on my bruised cheek. It didn’t hurt much but my sister was upset with me. That hurt me even more. We shared a womb before we were born. Whenever one of us was hurt we were always there for each other and now I couldn’t be there for Ivy cause she probably hated me. If only she could explain why it happened in the first place but she didn’t even give me a chance to explain. She was blinded by her rage.

“Why don’t you just tell her what really happened? She has a right to know.” Caroline asked.

“She has a right to know but she shouldn’t know that she dated a monster. It would destroy her.” I shook my head at the look on my sister’s face. That was all I could see.

We pulled up to the mall and Elena parked her car. “Well do you have any idea who would do that? Who else would know about you and Dylan? It wasn’t us.” Elena asked.

I looked forward and noticed Rebekah walking into a clothing store and a lightbulb went off in my mind.

“I have a suspect, but there’s only one way to find out. I’ll be right back.” I stepped out of the car and went in the same store as Rebekah. Perhaps she would be able to deliver a message to her psycho brother.

Rebekah was missing in action; she had to be trying something on. I patiently began looking through the summer dresses that were on sale. The one that had caught my attention was a black halter top dress that ended at my knees. However, it seemed a bit too plain so I put it back on the rack and began looking through other dresses. That’s when I found a black dress with thin straps. On the left side of the dress the fabric went down to my ankle but on the right it ended at my thigh. It was bent out of shape, kind of like me.

“Well if It isn’t the human who managed to get my brother Kol to fancy her.” Rebekah commented as she walked up to me.

“Speaking of your brother, mind telling him to stay away from my sister? He has no right getting in her head.” I replied as I turned to her with the dress still in my hands.

“Have you ever tried telling Kol anything? He doesn’t listen, he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.” She pointed out as she scanned me with confused eyes. It must have been the clothes I had on.

“You’re wearing another man’s shirt. That means you’re either trying to torment my brother and get someone killed or you actually already moved on. Which is it?” She sounded like she was getting protective.

I began to move towards the shirts. “It’s my exs shirt. I was actually considering on giving him a second chance.” I replied honestly.

“Are you crazy? You know Kol is becoming obsessed with you.” She followed me to the shirts, her blonde hair bouncing as she walked.

I pulled out a black button up shirt that almost looked like a corset and held on to it. “The only reason why is because I look like his old flame. You know my doppelgänger. That one vampire you forgot to mention to me while you were drinking at my party.” I sneered.

“You and Risiska are nothing alike. Kol likes you because you’re brave, bold and beautiful. You don’t pin yourself between two brother like Risiska or Elena and Katherine.” Rebekah stood in front of me so she had my full undivided attention. “Anyways, I’m talking to you so I can I warn you. Kol has become fascinated with you and he will kill anyone who gets in his way of getting what he wants.” She fixed her golden hair and looked at me one last time, wearing a smile. “You should come over sometime soon; you seem decent for a human. It would be in your best interest to keep my thoughts about you the same.” She stepped closer so she was practically in my face.

I kept my blue eyes staring in hers, showing that I would not cower beneath her. She may have been a vampire that could snap me like a twig but that didn’t mean that I had to be frightened of her. I gave my head a little tilt and watched as she walked out of the store. Rebekah seemed to think that I was okay and I was fine with that thought but I didn’t appreciate the fact that she didn’t even attempt to help me. Kol was coming after my sister and I had to find a way to stop him.

After a whole day of trying on clothes and talking with the girls I finally started to feel better. It seemed like I was just about to forget about Kol and that was what I was aiming for. All the weight on my shoulders got lighter when I mentioned to them that I happened to be a double doppelgänger. Elena had given me a hug and told me she was glad she wasn’t the only one which caused us all to laugh.

The sun had gone down and was replaced by the moon. Ivy was still ignoring my texts so I assumed that I should go to the mystic Grill instead of going home. I was sitting at the bar, drinking a rum and coke when my phone buzzed against the bar. I looked down to see that Trevor was trying to call me. Rebekah’s words replayed in my mind. She was right; Kol would kill Trevor if he wanted to. That was why I pressed the ignore button. If Trevor ever died because of me I would never be able to forgive myself. He may have cheated on me a while ago but that didn’t mean he deserved death.

“So you ignore my calls while wearing my shirt. How strange are you?” Trevor’s voice caused me to turn to my left.

He was leaning against the bar, looking down at me with those beautiful eyes of his. Today he was dressed casually in a pair of dark blue jeans with a teal green shirt under his black leather jacket. I missed being that ignorant human that I once was. The one who didn’t have to worry about some crazy vampire who happened to be cute. Why do I think Kol is sexy?

Because he is.

No he’s not!

Quit lying to yourself, he is practically sex on legs and stop acting like you didn’t like it.

Shit! Don’t think of that now, Trevor is right in front of you.

“Trevor what are you doing here?” I finally found my voice.

“I was thinking I could buy you a drink. I stopped by your house and Ivy is not happy with you.” He seated himself on the barstool beside me. “She told me you two got in to it bad and I figured I would buy you a drink and see what I could do to make it better.” His eyes dragged down my body. “Like maybe have you take me to that free house of yours so we could spend the night. . .all alone.”

He leaned closer to me, his hot breath heating my cheeks. We were so close to kissing and I was an inch from forgetting Kol. That was obviously too much to ask for.

“Excuse me Love; can I have a bottle of your oldest bourbon?” That familiar voice made my gut twist. I really couldn’t get rid of him even if I tried with all my strength. “Excuse me, Mate.” Kol turned to Trevor.

Trevor turned towards Kol with an irritated look on his face. He was one of those boys that weren’t afraid to pick a fight with anyone. That could have been that one thing that got him killed. I jumped off my bar stool and tried stopping Kol but it was too late. Trevor already made eye contact.

“Do me a favor, get in your car and leave, go find a single girl to take home. Oh and no more talking to Raine until I say so.” Kol compelled him.

Trevor looked dazed as he got up and began walking away. “Trevor, wait!” I called out as I went to follow him.

“Nope, not you Darling. You’re staying with me.” He gripped my arm and tugged me towards him.

Anger came to me in a flash. Who the hell was he to do that to me? To torment me for his entertainment. If that was what I wanted then I would have become a damn actress. I wasn’t his toy; I was a human being who expected respect even from psycho vampires like him.

“Fine, I need to talk to you anyways.” I sneered.

“If you wanted to kiss me all you had to was ask.” He spoke in a cocky tone before sipping his bourbon straight from the bottle.

“No actually I wanted to tell you to stay away from my family, stay away from my friends, and stay away from boyfriend after you fix that compulsion you just did on him.” I was trying to sound intimidating but I could tell from that damn smirk on Kol’s face that it wasn’t working.

“He’s not your boyfriend, Darling.” Kol bought the bottle to his lips and allowed himself another sip. “Besides, I had to get your attention somehow. I figured if the little chit-chat with Ivy wasn’t enough Trevor would be the next stop. Then your mother and all your pathetic little friends.” He turned to me and made sure he made eye contact. He wanted me to know that he was serious. “Now come, we have somethings to discuss in private.” He linked his arm in mine and pulled me close as we made our way through the Mystic Grill.

As soon as we were away from people I began to squirm and try to free myself of his tight grasp but it was useless he was strong. Not to mention one of the first vampires to ever exist.

“Stop fighting!” Kol turned me around and slammed my back into a big black SUV. “Get in the car.” He made eye contact so he could compel me.

I opened the passenger door and climbed in. As much as I wanted to turn around and run I couldn’t. Kol held up my phone to show me that he had it as he started the car. Now I couldn’t call my friends and tell them I needed help or call Klaus and tell him to get his psycho brother under control. Whatever Kol wanted to do I would rather him do it to me so I leaned back in my seat and huffed in defeat.

You would figure that he would bring me to the empty house but instead he was driving through the woods. I put my feet on the dashboard and looked up at the sky, trying not to look at the original vampire. A very small part of me was happy that he had me captivated but I couldn’t be happy. He was dangerous for family; he was even threatening my family. When I felt the vehicle stop I knew that he was either going to kill me or screw me. Deep down a little part of me was jumping with joy and clapping her hands.

“Are you going to kill me?” I finally turned to look at him and I felt something stir inside me.

“Don’t you wish? I made you come with me because I want to let you know, your sister is very vulnerable. She believed every word I said.”

My heart began to pound and it was hard to tell if it was from the fear for my sister or the excitement that he was feeding me. “Stay away from my sister.” I warned.

Kol gave off his famous Mikaelson smirk and leaned closer to me.

“That’s what I like so much about you. I’m a diabolical killer and you a simple human have the guts to try to tell me what to do. I see the fire in you and I like girls with fire in them.” He reached out and ran his cold fingers against my leg.

I yanked my leg away from him. “Just tell me what you want!” I snapped.

He grabbed my face and made me look in to those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of his. I watched his pupils grow big and I already knew what he was going to do. Damn me for not taking vervain.

“I want you to get in the back.” He compelled.

I got out of the passenger seat and sat in the back seat like he said. He appeared beside me and handed me the bottle of bourbon that he had taken from the bar. I brought the bottle to my lips and let the amber liquid flow down my throat, leaving behind a burning sensation. He grabbed the bottle from me and tied the cover back on before tossing it up front. He brought his attention back to me and tugged on my loose shirt so I scooted closer to him. My body was singing with excitement.

“Please just let me go.” I honestly think I was talking to my secret side that enjoyed being around him more than I was talking to the original vampire.

“I could do that but if I do I’ll have to find another way to entertain myself. Like tormenting your dear sister. I’m sure her neck will snap like a twig.” God he was so evil.

I tried getting him to let go of the shirt I had on but he used his vampire speed to slam me down on the seats with my legs straddling him. It happened so fast I didn’t even know how it happened.

“What do I have to do to make you leave me and my family alone?” I asked.

“First of all you can stop wearing another man’s shirt. You are mine Raine, nobody else’s.” He pulled the shirt off me and began unbutton my shorts.

I felt the lust inside me spread like fire. As mad as I was at him. . .Once he touched me I felt the need for more of him. “What if I don’t want to be yours?” I asked as I lifted his shirt off his head.

What if that was all I wanted to be?

He leaned forward and began kissing my neck. “You don’t have a choice.” He pulled off my shorts so I was left in nothing but panties and matching bra. “I knew the moment I saw you that I would take you and I would make you mine.”

He finished undressing in the blink of an eye and ripped my panties right off my hips. Our lips collided and I felt his cold hands redirect my legs around his bare waist. His taught muscles rippled as he snapped his hips forward, driving his erection right in to me. I purred in the sheer pleasure he gave me and rolled my hips to keep up to his speed. He grabbed a hand full of my hair and tugged it so I would arch my back and he went even deeper. I nearly screamed at the delicious feeling that puddled in my abdomen but his lips on top of mine kept me silent.

I could feel his muscles tensing every time he thrusted it was like a colony of nerves that bolted through my body. Knots were tightening and I felt myself getting hotter like a used up engine. This God was smashing into me and holding me still, making sure he could take me for all I had to give. The SUV was rocking back and forth, mimicking our rhythm but Kol continued drive in to my tight entrance. He lips pulled away from mine and went down my neck before he found a spot to dig his fangs into my flesh.

I could feel the blood flowing right into his mouth while his hands searched my body, kneading my ass, grabbing my hips, and then heading for my v-area. His finger went right for my clit and started to go in circles. My body jolted from the sudden touch and then I felt everything that I had been holding on to snap. A warm glow ran straight between my legs as my walls tightened around his cock. He rocked his hips twice then one more time and I felt him come to his orgasm.

I felt him pull his fangs out of the skin below my collar bone before he pushed himself up and looked down at me while licking my blood off his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed the update please comment and let me know. Things are about to get interesting soon.