Status: currently working

Pure Addiction

Chapter 19: The Mikaelson ball 2

It was hard to tell what happened after I was compelled. It was like everything was black than I found myself in a huge room, sitting on some kind of wooden desk. Kol was between my legs, raising his hand further and further up my dress. There was blood all over my bare chest and all over Kol's lips, I could taste it and oh it was amazing. I was high from the blood and when Kol pulled down my panties I knew what was coming next. Something I had needed for what seemed like a real long time.

He unzipped my dress and almost ripped it right off me. His brown eyes scanned my body, pleased with what was being offered to him. He was quick to discard all of his clothes and pick me up.
In a flash he was ontop of me on his king size bed. I rolled over so I was ontop and sunk right onto his erection. He placed his hands on my hips and jolted his pelvic area up so he could slam into me all the way.

That was okay because I could take it. What probably would have killed me as a human, didn't even hurt me as a vampire. I raised myself up and down, trying to gain as much friction as possible. All my heightened senses were kicked into overdrive. Everything felt so fucking good. Even when he rolled us over so he was on top, thrusting himself inside me with everything he had. I rolled my hips and grabbed ahold of his shoulders. It was a miracle we didn't break the bed yet.

"Tell me you didn't miss this." He whispered between thrusts.

"I missed it so much." I moaned as our lips connected.

My legs were beginning to quiver and I felt a tight knot in my stomach. I was going to come soon. He knew, the smug look on his face told me everything that was going on in that brain of his.

It hit me like a tidal wave. Pleasure waves crashing down, my walls tightening around his erection, and my legs pulsing from the sudden impact.

Kol growled as he thrusted his hips one last time and finally reached his peak. He dug his forehead into my shoulder, trying to ground himself.

The moment he was off of me I jumped up and began getting dressed. Kol was dressed before I could even pull my panties up.

"Where's your bathroom, I have to clean up." I pointed at the blood stained on my chest.

Kol raised an eyebrow at me. "You plan on leaving already? The fun's just beginning." He traced his pointer finger down my neck to my cleavage.

I slapped his hand away. "I have things to do Kol. I already did what you wanted now please stop with the crazy stunts and leave my family alone." I pulled up the blue gown and began fixing my messy hair.

"Maybe I don't want to leave your family alone. Maybe I like the idea of making them my new toys."

The moment he said that my heart nearly dropped. No way. No fucking way. He promised he would leave them alone.

"You promised as long as I did what you wanted you would leave them alone." I reminded him.

He gave his shoulders a shrug. "I think I changed my mind." He lifted his hand up to play with my hair.

Anger surged through my veins. This lying asshole just used me, and he thought it was funny. I slapped his hand away again with more force than before and glared daggers at him. If looks could kill he would dead 10 times.

He grabbed my wrist and used his vampire speed to turn me around and slam my front side into the wall. His hands were keeping me pinned to the wall.

"I don't forgive Raine and I never forget. You had your friend Damon snap my neck, you said some hurtful things to me, and you were quite rude to me earlier. Do you really expect me to let you off so easily?

"Kol, please don't do anything you will later regret. You and I both know your family won't allow it." I spoke in a quivering voice, trying to hold back all my emotions. I tried turning around so I could face him but he slammed me against the wall again.

"Like I care about them. I'd kill your sister in front of everyone down stairs if I she was here. Only so you could get a glimpse of the hurt you put me through." Kol sounded so cold.

I used my vampire speed to get out of his grip and rush to the closest bathroom. It had taken a while to scrub the blood off my chest but I had to do it before I got home. Mom couldn't find out what I had just done.

Mom was waiting up at the house for me. She was in her white cotton nightgown with a cup of vervain tea in her hands.
"So how did it go."

Oh it went well, Kol still wants to torture you but the sex was great so it was sort of balanced out.

"Alright for now. I'll have to revisit the subject in a couple days. Give him some time to cool off." I sugar coated it.

"Okay. Oh hey some real cute guy stopped by." Mom smiled.

Who? She knew all my guy friends. She knew Damon, Stefan, Jeremy, Matt, Trevor, and even Klaus. If it was one of them she would have addressed them by their name. The guy she was talking about sounded new.

"Who? Did he give you a message?" I asked

Mom's face turned confused and she looked at me like I was crazy. "Who?" Mom asked.

She was compelled.

"Mom let me see that vervain tea."

I grabbed the cup out of her hand and took a sip. There was nothing. I felt no pain or burning sensation in my throat. I didn't have any tolerance for vervain. If there was any in this tea it would have been scolding my throat.

Someone had exchanged the vervain tea with regular tea. Now we were more vulnerable than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was actually supposed to be posted yesterday but I didn't have the time. I hope you all enjoyed and a big shout out to all my lovely readerswho have stuck with me until the end we have about 3 or 4 more chapters than this fanfiction will come to an end please remember don't hesitate to leave a comment they are always welcomed.
PS the ending will shock you