Status: currently working

Pure Addiction

Chapter 21: Lose yourself

After a hot shower I changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a bright red v-,neck blouse. My hair was tied into a ponytail to keep it out of my face. I had just got done zipping up my black boots when I heard a light knock at my door.

Elana was waiting on the porch with Stefan who was holding a dark brown bag. It looked like a satchel. My eyes went to her brown hair that was in some kind of a neat bun. They were in your average shirt and jeans, both of their faces looking worried.

"Come in." I opened the door more so they could enter the house.

As they walked in we passed a picture of Ivy and I both in dresses, my arm hanging on her shoulders in a protective manner. She was in this beautiful white halter top dress and I was in a black strapless dress with my curly hair pulled to the left shoulder. Ivy's hair was all over the place.

Ivy. . . I missed her so much.

"Have you heard from her?" Elana asked once she realized I was staring at the picture.

"No, it's best that she stays far away as possible. At least not until it's safe again." More guilt squeezed its way into my heart. Some days I wished I couldn't feel.

"Don't think it's your fault, Raine. Kol is the one doing everything to harass you and threaten you." Stefan reminded me.

I let out a heavy sigh and nodded my head. "I won't keep you long I just wanted to talk to you about Kol. He managed to get my mom off vervain and made her invite him in. I woke up with him in my bed."

"What? Oh my God, are you okay?" Elena asked.

"I'm fine, I just need to find away to make it so Kol can't come in again. I was thinking of us handing the house over to Elena that way he can't compel his way in and he won't know that it's in your name. It's all up to you, no pressure."

Elena sat there, astounded at my request.

Stefan furrowed his brows and looked at Elena. He was telling her it was all up to her with a simple look.

"I know it's a real lot to ask, if you don't want to do it I will be fine with it. I actually feel horrible asking you of this but I know-"

"The Salvatores will keep me safe." Elena finished my sentence.

Stefan was giving off a look, I couldn't quite tell what it was so I ignored it.

"I'll do it, just let me know when you need me to sign the papers." Elena was brave.

I felt like the luckiest person in the world for having her as a friend.
"I can't show you how thankful I am, should you ever need anything just give me call."

Elena stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around me. Her body felt so warm, loving, and inviting. The three main things I always wanted in life, they were also the three things that I knew I would never receive. Especially after being turned into a vampire.

"We brought some vervain tea for your mother." Stefan held up his satchel.

"Thank you guys so much, this is such a life savor." I grabbed the box out of Stefan's hands.

"Is there anything else your gonna need?" Elena asked.

"No, thank you again. I'm just going to put this tea away and probably stop by your house for a blood bag in a little bit, if you don't mind." I turned towards Stefan.

"I don't mind maybe you could babysit Damon for me." He joked.

I laughed. "Someone has to do it right?"

Elena chuckled at my comment.

As soon as they left I opened the fridge, looking for anything to cure my hunger. There wasn't much, but I did find a bottle of Jack Daniels and it sounded like it would be good enough for me. I grabbed the bottle and closed the fridge door.

A dark shape was suddenly beside me and I jumped from the surprise. I brought my blue eyes to the figure. Kol was standing there, glaring at me. At first I tried convincing myself that I was imagining things. Once he grabbed the bottle out of my hands I knew he was real and in my house again.

The glare he was giving me was making nervous. Why was he looking at me like that? Was he finally going to kill me?

"Kol, what are you doing here?" I masked my fear.

"Well I figured you would like some company, since you're alone and all." He brought the bottle to his lips and gulped the whiskey down while keeping his glare on me.

He knew. Poker face Raine. Put on your poker face.

"I do like company, just not yours." I tried to keep my act up.
"I'm no fool Raine, I could hear your pathetic little plan from a mile away." He placed the bottle of the kitchen island.

For a second I was completely frozen. He knew I was trying to lock him out of my house. Then again I suppose it wouldn't matter, if he wanted in that bad he would just burn the house down. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his next move.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watched him pick up the box of vervain tea.

"Just making sure we stay vervain-free in here." He dumped the whole box in the sink and turned the water on full blast.
"Don't!"

I stepped forward but was slammed into the fridge. Our eyes connected and I watched his pupils change. My whole body froze in it's place. For some reason I wanted to take my blouse off. No, I had to take my blouse off. I brought my hand to the buttons on my blouse and began taking it off. Kol put on one of those Mikaelsons smirks and eyed my body up and down.

"Good you could be compelled. Now have a drink because we're about to have some real fun."

I grabbed the bottle and put it to my lips. The liquor went down smooth, like blood. That was what I wanted the most. Unfortunately, the liquor was all I had. My hand was trembling from my brain trying to fight against the compulsion. What ever he was planning on doing, it couldn't be good.

He placed his hand on my lower back and stayed right beside me. I hated how he was gaining control over me. As if I was some little toy of his.

"What are you going to make me do?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice.

"I don't want you to worry about that right now." He grabbed me by the chin and forced me to make eye contact with him. "From now on, when I tell you to do something you will do it until I say otherwise."

No! Not my freedom!

"As of now, you will stop fighting and you will stop lying. The only thing you will worry about is how to satisfy me."

I felt myself switch around in my mind. It wasn't how could I protect my family? It was how could I satisfy Kol Mikaelson?

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Have another drink, then take off your pants off. I like looking at your body." He ordered.

I easily sipped the liquor and then took off my pants, just like he asked. His eyes scanned my body up and down with delight. We both stood there for a second, still in each other's presence. One who was practically a natural born killer and been alive for over a thousand years. The other, just transformed and willing to do anything diabolical.

"Very good Darling. Now how about showing me some friendly hospitality?" He asked.

I walked up to him and planted my lips on his. This was what he wanted. This was what would make him happy. He held onto my hips and brought me closer to him. I placed both my hands on his chest and then expanded them to his shoulders so his jacket could fall off. Next was going to be his shirt.

My hands gripped the bottom of his shirt and brought it over his head. He used his vampire speed to pick me up and place me on the kitchen island. The excitement in me raised through the roof. I had to keep him satisfied and I was willing to do whatever it would take. We continued kissing for only a few seconds before he began to trace his thumb over the cup of my bra.

"I love this color blue on you." His eyes stayed glued to my chest. "It brings out your nice blue eyes."

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled.

"Yes you are. Now take it off."

I unclasped my bra and lifted myself up so he could take off my panties. He gently brought my bra straps down my arms, almost tickling me. As soon as it was completely removed he dropped the material to the floor and brought me closer to him. He was so close and every time he touched me all the nerves danced across my body. I swerved my hips so I could grind into him.

Without a single word we already know what we wanted and we both were about to get it. He ripped the panties right off my thighs and wretched my legs open. Just like that he was easing his erection into my entrance. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back so I was looking up at him.

"I understand you'll be mad at me for this and that's okay because at the end of the day you and I have a connection like no other."

He thrusted into me hard and I could only reply to his words by biting my bottom lip and letting out a moan. He released my hair, spun me around and slammed me down on the counter. His hands dug into my hips as he thrusted hard, digging deeper.

I felt a pair of lips press into the nape of my neck and then I felt a sharp pinch right where my neck and shoulders connected. He was drinking my blood again and if that didn't send me straight to euphoria. Maybe he was right. Maybe we had a connection like no other and maybe that was why we always ended up together somehow.

I was standing in my room, dressed in the same clothes as before. My eyes were looking out the window into the outside world as I brushed my curly hair. Deep down I wanted to run, I wanted to scream for someone to help me but the compulsion was taking over. I was slowly loosing myself and I knew eventually I would no longer be the strong girl everyone once knew. I would become someone much worse at the hands of Kol Mikaelson.

Kol came up from behind me and shook the bottle of Jack Daniels in my face.

"Here, have some."

I took the bottle from him and began to take a few big swigs from it. When I turned around Kol was sitting on my bed, admiring my plain room. I wanted to know what evil plans he had brewing but unfortunately I didn't dare ask. I didn't want to upset. As a matter of fact I only wanted to see him happy. There was nothing harder than being trapped in your own body but being completely controlled by an elderly vampire.

The sound of my phone ringing drew our attention away from each other. I went to answer it but Kol had beat me to it. His eyes hit the screen and I watched his facial expression go from curious to pure anger.

"And why is Damon Salvatore calling you?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"I don't know would you like me to find out?" I asked as I held out my hand, palm up.

"No." He shut the phone off. "You won't be talking to them anytime soon."

"Well when will I be able to talk to them?" I asked.

Kol made direct eye contact with me. "It would make me very unhappy if you talked to them."

Kol being unhappy was something I couldn't risk, so I knew then what it meant. No more talking to my friends as long as it made Kol unhappy. No more hanging out and having fun. No more teasing Damon about his over-sized ego or his brother's broody tone. Just no more to everything I loved and it was alright with me as long as it made Kol happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just 2 more chapters anyone excited? A big thanks to everyone that is taking the time to reading this story your all awesome and it means the world to me