Status: currently working

Pure Addiction

Chapter 5: Aftermath

I calmly stood up and pointed to my sister who was in shock.

"Damon, compel her to forget about this and take her home. Stefan, Kol, please let everyone know that the party is over. It is time for them to leave." I almost gagged at the blood that was all over me. It was in my hair, all over my outfit, and all over my face.

"Raine-" Elena began to speak but I interrupted her by holding my hand, pam out in the air.

"I'm going to get in the shower and clean myself up, then I will worry about the mess." I ten walked into the big white master bathroom and slammed the bathroom door. My shaky hands twisted the shower handle and hot steaming water began pouring out. I didn't even take off my costume, I just stepped in, closed the glass door and ran my hand through my bloody hair. Once I got most of the blood off the costume I let I drop at my feet so I could sanitize myself.

As soon as I got out of the shower I dried my hair and wrapped myself in a white fluffy towel. At this time I assumed that I was left alone to clean up the bodies. I wasn't sure if I could handle that It wasn't some big party mess it was real dead bodies. When I opened the bathroom door I noticed all the dead vampires were gone. The only thing left was the blood all over the room. Guilt was an emotion I hardly felt, but tonight I was full of it. This was Grams house and she would be very disappointed in me for throwing a party and trashing her house. Even worse, inviting vampires in.

I opened the drawer and pulled out my clothes. The towel fell to my feet as I began getting dressed. I had my pants on and had just gotten my re strapless bra on when I heard somewhere clear their throat. My hands immediately grabbed my corset and used it to shield my exposed chest. When I turned to the door I saw Kol leaning against the door frame.

"Kol, I thought you left." I commented.

"Well I did but I figured I would help you clean up. I'm glad I did." He searched me with his dark brown eyes and gave off a smirk that made my stomach twist.

I turned ad finished buttoning up my corset. "How much of that did you just see?"

"Not much at all." He answered in a simple, plain voice.

I sat on the bed and began tying up my black boots. "So you came to help me?" I asked as my blue eyes met those dark brown orbs of his.

"That is what I said, Love."

"Good, then come with me." I lead him downstairs and began pulling out trash bags.

Garbage was scattered all over the place. On the floors, on tables, and even all over the steps. The place reeked of alcohol and vomit. Kol gently grabbed trash bags from me and gave me a smile. He may have been a charming man but I still could see something beyond his eyes. Perhaps it was the evil I saw flashing in his eyes every now and then.

[Ivy POV]
Ivy thanked Damon for taking her home and walked in to her house to see her mom sitting in the kitchen, waiting to see that everyone was home safe. She was wearing her light blue nurse scrubs and her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail.

"Hey Sweetie, how was the party?" Her mother asked.

A smile tugged at Ivy's lips. "Oh Mom, it was the best! My ex ended up getting puked on and everybody laughed at him so he went home early and probably cried like a baby." She began to laugh.

Her mom gave off a small smile. "I told you one day he would get what he deserved. Hey, where is your sister?"

"Oh, she decided to stay behind and clean up. I tried helping her but she insisted that I came home and get some sleep." Ivy replied.

"Your sister always has a heart of gold. She just doesn't show it much with her actions." Her mother responded. "But I do love both of you girls very much. Now go get some rest. What ever your sister doesn't finish cleaning, you're going to clean first thing in the morning." Her mother noted.

[Raine POV]
I was on my hands and knees, scrubbing the blood stains in the thick white carpet. My phone began to buzz against the dresser, pulling me from my deep thoughts. A picture of Damon appeared on the screen with big black letters that spelled Damon. I pressed the answer button and sat on the bed.

"Yo." I spoke in the phone.

"Damon here, just checking in on you. Letting you know that your sister has been compelled and tucked in bed, safe and sound." Damon kept his voice in a beat.

I let out a sigh. "How was she acting?" I asked.

"Don't worry, she's fine. So what are you doing?" He replied.

"Cleaning up the blood stains in the carpet." I answered blandly.

"Do you want company?" He offered.

"Already got some." I shot back.

"It better not be Kol." Damon muttered.

About that. . .

"I am fully capable of taking care of myself, thank you very much." I responded.

"He's dangerous Raine. I know that you're this hot badass girl but that doesn't mean you can trust an original!" He sounded irritated.
"I'm friends with you, you're dangerous. The first time we met you tried to kill me." I pointed out.

"A, that was a long time ago, and B that is only cause I'm hot and you know you want to have sex with me."

I scowled at his remark. Talk about over confident and way too big of an ego. "In your dreams pervert." I hung the phone up and continued scrubbing the spot.

[Kol POV]
Kol had most of the trash picked up down stairs. He used his vampire speed for that. The rest of the time he spent upstairs, listening to Raine. To be honest, it angered him that he was not the first vampire to taste her. That was only making his patience wear thin. He could just compel her to forget and then move on to a victim that he could kill. After all this waiting he certainly was planning on it. Then he imagined her moving on and having another man put his hands all over her body. That wasn't going to happen. He pulled out his phone and began to text his older brother, Nik.

KOL: Raine's mother just joined the city council correct?

KLAUS: That's correct, why you ask little brother?

KOL: So I would assume her mother wouldn't be happy if she thought her daughter willingly screwed a vampire?

KLAUS: I admire your games. Play them as long as you want, just as long as you keep your end of the deal. Let me know if you need my assistance.

KOL: Don't worry, I will.

If only his brother could see the evil smirk on his face. He may not have been one to spread rumors but it seemed the easiest way to get what he wanted. Her. He knocked on the door frame and peaked in the room.

"How are we doing up here?" He asked.

Raine looked at him with those bright blue eyes. The position she was in, on her hands and knees, made it hard for him not to tackle her and drain her dry.

"Almost done." She stood up and the sudden movement caused her scent to hit him hard. "If you want to head home, you can." She informed.

He stepped in the room and thought about his plan. it would only work if it seemed realistic. No other vampire could bite her once, not as good as she smelt. He just had to taste her once and compel her to forget.

"Maybe I'd rather be here alone with you."

He replied, getting closer to her. She looked into his eyes for a second and then bared her neck to him. Compulsion, he loved being able to use it. He held onto her hips with one hand and used the other to grab ahold of her silky smooth hair. The moment he tasted her blood something inside him stirred. He never tasted a human that was so addicting before. The taste made him pull away to look at her. He felt high from just one sip.

"You certainly are one in a million, aren't you?" He commented as he licked her blood off his lips and cupped her face. "Now I really can't let you go." He then stared into her eyes again. "You won't remember any of this, the only thing you will remember is that I helped you clean then I left. You felt tired so you decided to spend the night here and you might want to wear a scarf tomorrow." He compelled Raine then left to do some dirty work.

It wasn't going to be easy, he had to find someone that the council could trust and compel them to lie. Rumors could do amazing things when people believed them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is when we begin to see how manipulative Kol can be and what he's willing to do to get Raine. I'm trying to get to the real R rated part which I promise is coming soon so stay tuned and please comment, even if it's a question you have about the story.