Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

Forever and Always

I knew exactly where he would have taken him. Hell. I couldn’t figure out why as I frantically finished dressing. What had I ever done to him?
I reappeared in the great hall of my family’s sector, finding Ronnie standing in the middle of the room. He was holding Kellin to his chest, his over his mouth and the other around his stomach tightly. I ran closer to them, desperate to get Kellin away.
“Now, now, Victor. That’s quite far enough,” I paused, seeing the silver dagger now in his hand, close to Kellin’s throat. My heart raced as I met Kellin’s eyes, fear evident in them. “Let him go,” I ordered Ronnie. “He hasn’t done anything to you,” Kellin whimpered as the blade moved closer to him.
--Mike, Jaime, Tony, someone—
“Oh, but you have. Do you remember Max Green?” Ronnie asked icily and glared at me. I blinked; that was the guy after Kellin…shit.
“What about him?” I asked slowly, not wanting to set him off. He had a sort of crazed look on his face. “You had him killed. You killed the one person I loved. Of course, not until he had been tortured,”
I grimaced at the thought. I had handed him over to Chris, who specializes in dealing out torture. “But you sent him after Kellin. Why? He would have never been touched if you hadn’t tried to hurt him,” I said, honestly confused.
“Because he was my soul! I wasn’t permitted to love him, but you were. It wasn’t fair, you don’t deserve love!” My eyes widened in terror as he got closer and closer to Kellin. “I’m sorry. I truly am, but don’t punish Kellin for my mistakes. Please,” He shook his head and pushed Kellin away, still holding onto his arm tightly.
My eyes flickered to a small movement behind them; Mike. He moved closer to stop Ronnie, who turned glared at me. “Victor!” he screamed. “I want you to watch,” Before I could react, the knife was in his Kellin’s stomach, his face contorting in pain as he fell. “NO!”
I ran to him, Mike moving behind Ronnie. I wanted help, but Kellin was dying, so instead, I fell to my knees, pulling him into my arms. “Vic,” he whimpered.
“Shh, don’t talk,” I pulled the blade out of him as gently as possible, dropping it to the floor. Kellin cried out quietly, the sound strangled. “Shh, you’re okay,” I said quickly, tears already steaming down my cheeks.
I sunk my teeth into my wrist and then forced it to Kellin’s mouth, my blood filling his mouth quickly. He swallowed roughly, coughing and sputtering. “Shh, just drink, please baby,”
I moved his shirt with my other hand, watching as the bleeding stopped, but didn’t heal. “No, no, no, no,” I muttered. I couldn’t heal anything that severe.
I moved my wrist away, not caring as it bled onto my jeans. “V-Vic,” Kellin choked, tears on his cheeks. “I love y-you,” I nodded, pulling him into my arms. “Shh, you’re gonna be okay,” I glanced at Mike before leaving, tears still steaming down my face.
We reappeared in the sanctuary, my father whipping around as I set Kellin on the alter. “Father, please help me,” I pleaded, staring at him.
He had a troubled look on his face as he crossed the room to me, his hand resting on my cheek. “I can’t. You know that I can’t,” I shook my head frantically, desperate to save Kellin. “Please. Please I need him. He’s still dying,” My dad shook his head, watching as I fell to my knees.
“Please! Please save him for me, I need him, I love him,” He tilted my chin up, grimacing down at me. “You insolent child. Why do you never listen to me? I cannot. It is against the rules,” I sobbed, staring up at him.
“Then kill me! Kill me please, I can’t live without him,” his face contorted, displaying so many emotions at once. “I cannot kill my own son,” he said. “Please…please, help him…or kill me,” I begged. He pulled me up, dragging me over to the alter. “You’ll have to kill him Victor,” he said as I moved over Kellin, holding myself up on my knees. “I know,”
Kellin was unconscious on the table, his lips parted, and his quiet breathing shallow.
“Victor,” My father handed me a thin book, open to one of the pages. I read over and then stared down at Kellin, chanting them to him.
“Te tibi puer immortalis, in toto corde tuo, et committitur ad vitam. Det tibi immortalitas,” I repeated them over and over watching as Kellin’s breathing slowed even more. Kellin's eyelashes fluttered, his tired eyes looking up at me. “It hurts,” he whimpered and coughed a little.
“I know honey. You’re gonna go to sleep, okay,” he nodded a tiny bit and then closed his eyes. “Te tibi puer immortalis, in toto corde tuo, et committitur ad vitam. Det tibi immortalitas. Te tibi puer immortalis, in toto corde tuo, et committitur ad vitam. Det tibi immortalitas. Te tibi puer immortalis, in toto corde tuo, et committitur ad vitam. Det tibi immortalitas,” I chanted, watching as his heartbeat faltered.
“Now,” My father said. He continued chanting for me as I bent down to his neck. I bit him gently, drinking until there was nothing left, and replacing his blood with my venom.
I moved my hand over his heart, begging it beat again. I pulled away and then started chanting ver and over again.
Please, sweetheart, please wake up for me.
I felt his heart beat once…twice…again. “Keep going,” my father said quietly, watching as I faltered. “Te tibi puer immortalis, in toto corde tuo, et committitur ad vitam. Det tibi immortalitas,” I said once more.
Kellin coughed quietly, his eyes opening slowly. “Vic,” he choked and looked up at me. I smiled, relief flooding through me. My hand moved to his stomach, pushing his bloodied shirt up to look at the newly healed scar.
I moved off of him and helped him down, Kellin leaning against me. “Thank you,” I said to my father and held Kellin tight to my chest. He nodded, a blank expression on his face.
Mike appeared in the room then, his entire left arm and most of his shirt covered in blood. “Mike,” I said, horrified. “Relax, it’s not mine,” he smirked and walked over to us. He tapped Kellin’s cheek and smiled at him.
I leaned back against the alter, my vision going fuzzy for a second. “Vic?” Kellin asked and held me up. “I’m okay,” I said quietly and smiled at him. “Just…tired…” He wrapped his arms around me, letting me rest most of my weight on him. I was exhausted, my mind giving up as I passed out….

Kellin ~
Vic passed out, drained from saving me. Mike had cleaned him up, washing my blood off of him while I showered too. “Is he awake yet?” I asked, walking out of the bathroom. “Mhm, come here,” Mike called and waved me out there.
Vic was sitting up on the bed, rolling his eyes at Mike. “I don’t need it, for the hundredth time,” he said and waved his brother off. “So snippy,” Mike muttered.
Vic smiled when he noticed me standing there, holding his arms out, I grinned and crawled onto the bed, immediately going into his arms.
“Hi you,” he said and nuzzled my neck. “Hi,” I kissed his cheek, smiling at him. “How do you feel?” he asked and cradled me to his chest.
I shrugged. “Kind of…funny? Like, my teeth hurt, and my throat’s all sore, like I was screaming for hours,” Vic laughed and nodded. “You’re thirsty. And you’re teeth hurt because you’re new,” He explained and held up his wrist to me. I made a face at him, wrinkling my nose. “You’re supposed to bite him,” Mike said and rolled his eyes at us.
I glanced at Vic, who laughed and held his wrist to my mouth. My teeth hurt more for a second, before I bit into him, his blood immediately pooling in my mouth. I wrinkled my nose again, the metallic taste on my tongue. Vic let me stop then, laughing when I licked his wrist hesitantly. I stuck my tongue out at him, really not enjoying this.
“That’s gross,” Mike laughed too and leaned back against the wall. “Aw, Kells, look at you’re cute little fangs,” he teased. I swirled my tongue over them, wincing as the sharp little points touched it.
“Make them go away,” I whined, Vic laughed at me. “Just relax, you’ll get used to them soon,” he said and pressed his lips to mine. I melted into the kiss, feeling my ‘fangs’ retract as I relaxed. “Better?” he teased and smiled at me.
“Mhm,” My throat didn’t hurt anymore, although my teeth still felt kind of weird.
“Good, cause now I can be mad at you,” he said and made a face at me, knocking me over on the bed. His body covered mine, his soft lips at my ear. “You scared the hell out of me,” he said softly and kissed my hair.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to,” Vic squeezed me again, breathing softly against my neck. “Promise you won’t ever leave again,” I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. “I love you,” I whispered back.
“I love you more,” ~

“So this is him,” Vic’s dad said and looked me over. Vic nodded and held me tighter. “I guess we’ll have to speak to the elders then,” he didn’t say anything else before disappearing, Vic’s mom walking up to us.
“Oh, ignore him sweetie,” she said and cupped my face with her hands. “Welcome to the family,” I blushed and looked up at Vic. “When are you two planning to marry?” she asked, just like a mom would.
“Mom,” Vic said and shot her a look. “What? I want grandbabies,” I laughed a little at the look on Vic’s face. “Oh my god, mom, stop,” She swatted at him and then kissed my cheek.
“Don’t you ‘mom’ me Victor Fuentes. I want some grandbabies before I’m too old to play with him. And we both know Mike’s not going to have some anytime soon. Besides, demons can get pregnant,” she said. “Mom!”
I looked at Vic again, giggling. “That’s news,” I said, raising an eyebrow at him. “Demons can have kids?” I asked. Vic sighed and looked at me. “Yes, they can. But it’s tricky,” I smirked at him, forgetting that his mom was in the room. “I’m sure you can figure it out,” He blushed, his mom grinning.
“See Vic? Kellin's willing to give me grandkids,” Vic glared at me. “You don’t know what you just started,” he said. “Come on Kellin. We’re leaving before you can cause me anymore trouble.” I laughed as he yanked me against him and disappeared.
“You’re gonna get, you know that?” I giggled and fell onto his couch. “Oh am I? I’m so scared,” He pressed his lips and fell down next to me, pulling me into his lap. “Yes you are,” he said and started tickling me.
I laughed, helplessly trying to get away from him. “Okay—I surrender, V-Vic, st-stop,” His hands stilled on my sides. “Do you really want kids?” he asked.
I shrugged and nodded. “Not today, but yeah, I wouldn’t mind having kids. Do you?” He shook his head and pushed the hair out of my eyes.
“Would you really want to be pregnant?” he asked, wrinkling his nose. “Hm…I don’t know about that. We could always adopt?” Vic shook his head again. “It’s against the rules. Besides, we’ve broken enough of them already.” I laughed and nodded, leaning in to kiss him.
“So, how do you like being a demon?” he teased. “Hm, it’s okay,” He made a face at me, and then went to tickle me again. “Okay, I love it. I love you,”
Vic grinned and kissed me. “I love you more baby,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna cry, guys

title- "Forever and Always" Bullet for My Valentine