Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

If You Seek Jaime

Vic ~
I kissed Kellin’s shoulders, nibbling his skin. “What time do you think he’ll wake up?” he asked quietly. He was lying on his stomach with his arms around the pillow his head was rested on. “Mm…not for a little while…why?” he turned to smile at me. “I don’t want to get up. You tired me out Vic…I just wanna stay in bed all day,” I smiled and kissed his hair.
“I can make that happen you know,” Kellin grinned and rolled onto his side, capturing my lips in a kiss. I smiled into his mouth, flicking my tongue and swiping it across his teeth. He cupped my face with his hand and tried to fight me for dominance, losing. “No way am I letting you win,” I said and took his bottom lip between my teeth, sucking it into my mouth.
“Vic?” he asked when I pulled back. “How often do you have to, um, feed?” I smiled a little at him. “Usually, every two or three days…why?” he shrugged. “I was just wondering. You fed from me yesterday, and today.” I nodded. “It isn’t necessary for me to every day, but I like to. And you do actually taste really good,”
He blushed at that, making me smirk. “You blush so easily,” I said, teasing him. Kellin laid his head down on the pillows, lying on his stomach again. I smiled and kissed a trail down his spine to waist and nibbled the skin.
I smirked when he shivered. “Hey Kells?” I asked.
He mumbled in response; just letting me know he’d heard. “How many people have you slept with?” I felt him tense at my words; I lay down on top of him, pressing my lips to his throat. “Um…just Oli and Matty…and then you,” I smiled at the little blush on his cheeks, and he must’ve noticed, because he hid his face in the pillow.
“Settle petal,” I said, “I was going to ask how you’re so good in bed,” Kellin laughed, shaking me a little. “Oh, wait, do handjobs count? ‘Cause Alan and I did some stuff in college,” I sat up, incredulously, staring at him.
“Well, this is news,” he blushed again, finally lying on his back. “Uh…y-yeah…I don’t think you met him…” My eyes narrowed suspiciously. “The one who walked you home?” Kellin sat up quickly, his mouth open slightly.
“I knew there was someone watching me! I saw you,” he accused, earning a laugh. “Yeah, if you had actually come up to me, I would’ve explained sooner. But I have met him…at the bar,” He nodded.
“Ew, I have to work tonight,” he whined and fell back against the bed. I chuckled, shaking my head lightly and started peppering his body with kisses again. “You do that a lot,” Kellin stated randomly. “Do what?” I didn’t stop, instead, pressed my lips just under his navel. “Kiss me…or something else; you’re just affectionate. I thought demons were supposed to inflict pain, not pleasure.” I laughed and looked up at him. “I’m a higher demon Kells; I do whatever I want to. And I want to do you…henceforth the kisses. Besides, I like being affectionate with you,” I admitted.
“What do you mean ‘higher’? And what do you usually do? You know, other than give me millions of hickies?” I smirked at him and bit his hip, just to prove his point. Kellin rolled his eyes, despite the smile on his lips.
“It means that I’m more important than other demons. My however many greats-grandfather was the ruler of the underworld. And usually…I just do little errands, sell and trade souls…um…not much actually. I usually just BS with my friends, honestly,” Kellin looked at me incredulously. “You’re related to like—Lucifer or Satan or whatever he’s called?” I shrugged. “More or less yeah, I’m a part of the line. But I’m not interested in any of that…it’s whatever.”
He looked at me funny, but didn’t say anything. I leaned down to suck another bruise into his skin; he was right, I was obsessed with kissing him. “That feels nice,” he said after a while. I smiled against his skin, inching my fingers onto his hip. They slid down his torso to where the sheet was lying across him, low on his hips. I traced his v-lines, following them with my tongue.
“Vic,” he breathed, “Jus’ll be up soon,” I smirked and bit his skin in reprimand. “Hush. He’s not your kid,” Kellin bit his lip, looking at me lustfully as I kissed even lower. “I’m sure you won’t be thinking about Justin,” I said cockily and then licked him. He gasped, half-hard already. I grinned and swirled my tongue around his tip, getting a soft moan in response. “Do you still want me to stop?” I asked tauntingly. Kellin made a little noise and pushed his hips up, the head tapping my lips. “Okay, okay, I get it,” ~

“I need a drink,” Justin said and got off the couch. “Are you mad?” Kellin asked worriedly, following after him. “Because you’re soul is owned by a demon? Or because you fucked that demon?” Kellin blushed furiously, and then looked at me accusingly. “Hey, I gave you the chance to object…albeit after I had started sucking you off, but still, you had the choice.” Kellin glared.
“I’m not mad Kells, you did tell me…I’m just…processing.” Kellin sighed and came to sit next to me on the couch.
“So are you guys dating…or…y’know fuck buddies?” Kellin looked at me expectantly, a slightly confused look on his face. “I don’t know Justin, we haven’t discussed that. But I guess we probably will now…”
Kellin just pulled his knees up to his chest. “Did you want to do that now?” I asked him. He looked at me with wide, turquoise eyes and shrugged. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
“Let me take you somewhere,” Kellin looked at me as I stood up, an innocent expression on his face. I held a hand out for him to take, which he did and yanked him upwards. Kellin slammed into my chest; I held onto him tightly and looked over at Justin. “Later,” I said tauntingly and disappeared.
I let go of Kellin, who looked around my living room curiously. “Is this where you live?” he asked and looked back at me. I nodded simply. “It’s really nice.” I smiled a little and squeezed him. “Did you want to define the relationship?” he asked. “Okay…go ahead,” He laughed and shook his head at me. “I like you,” Kellin said simply. I smiled and kissed his lips gently. “I like you too. You’re cute,” Kellin smiled and turned around in my arms. “So…are we like, boyfriends?” I shrugged. “It’s a bit early, but yeah, something like that.” He looked up at me innocently, waiting. “So…now what? I have to work in…two hours.” I twisted my mouth to the side, thinking, and shrugged. “You can look around if you want. I have a pool…” Kellin grinned and nodded. “Well, c’mon then,” he said and took my hand. I smirked at him and led then proceeded to lead him out the sliding doors to my deck. It goes straight out to the large pool in my backyard.
“Do you have swimsuits?” Kellin asked. “If you really need one, yeah I have them. I wasn’t going to wear one though,” Kellin blushed at me awkwardly. I sighed and 2 swimsuits appeared in my hand. “Here,” I said dramatically. Kellin and I both stripped down to our boxers, and then he stopped. “Turn around,” he said and waited for me to do so. “What for, I’ve already seen you naked Kells,”
He pouted until I finally groaned and turned around. “You’re ridiculous, you know that?” I asked, not expecting an answer. “Okay,” he told me after a minute. I turned back around and then immediately shoved my boxers down, Kellin looking over my body lustfully, despite the pink blush on his cheeks. “Enjoying yourself?” I asked, smirking at him. “Yeah, actually, you’re hot,” I laughed and pulled the shorts on, heading towards the pool.
Kellin watched as I slide into the water, shiver a bit at the coldness, and then reach for him. “Are you going to get in or just stand there?” He shook his head a little and then walked over, slipping into the pool with me. “It’s cold,” Kellin whined and hugged his arms to himself. The water was set at 78 degrees.
“No, you’re just cold. C’mere,” he stepped closer, letting me pull him into my chest. “How are you always so warm?” he asked and tucked his face into the crook of my neck.
“Why are you always so cold?” I retorted. Kellin smiled against my neck. “I just am. But I have you to hold me now,” I laughed and squeezed him tighter. “You’re cute,” I said and kissed the top of his hair. “C’mon, you’ll warm up if you move,” I told him and swam away, leaving him to follow after me. ~

Kellin ~
Vic and I fucked…again. And then we lay in his bed for what felt like hours. I had my head on his chest, shivering a bit as the tips of his fingers slid up and down my back.
“You’re so soft,” he whispered. I smiled against his skin, placing a little kiss under his ribs. “And you’re warm,” he laughed quietly and then went rigid under me.
“What’s wrong?” I asked as he sat up a little, leaning his weight on his hand.
“No,” he mumbled, an irritated look on his face. I went to ask him something again, but he put a finger to my lips, silencing me.
A tall, lanky, man covered in tattoos suddenly appeared in the room, nearly scaring me half to death. I yanked the blanket up over me, a blush coloring my cheeks.
Vic was glaring at the guy, a very displeased look on his face. “What about ‘not now’ do you not understand Michael?” he asked, tone steely. “Well, I didn’t expect you to be getting any,” he said, making me blush harder.
“Shut up, Mike, you’re embarrassing him,” he said and pulled me against his chest. “You could’ve waited,”
Mike rolled his eyes at Vic. “I should’ve. Wasn’t really expecting to see your dick when I got here,” he said. “Oh, please, there was a blanket over us. Besides, you already have,” Vic retorted and squeezed me a little. “That doesn’t mean I wanted to see it again,” Mike said and leaned against Vic’s dresser, crossing his arms over his chest. “Get out,” he said exasperatedly and shooed him away with his hand. Mike did as he said and left us alone for a minute. “I’m sorry Kells,” Vic said to me and kissed my lips. “I have to go deal with Mike, so I guess I’ll take you home real quick.” I pouted at him. “Can’t I stay here and wait?” He shook his head, sliding out of bed. “I wish, but it’ll probably take me most of the day.”
I sighed and got up too, redressing. “Who is he?” I asked as we put our clothes back on. “My younger brother Mike,” Vic answered nonchalantly.
“You have a brother?” I asked. He nodded and buttoned up his shirt. “Ready?” I nodded silently; still shocked by the fact that he had a brother…and that he’d seen me post-sex with Vic. “Well c’mere then,” he said and pulled me to his chest as soon as I got close. We were in my living room a moment later, Vic giving me a quick kiss before leaving again. I sighed and went to get ready for work. ~

“So what have you been up to, hm?” Alex asked cheekily when I got to work. “I have a feeling you already know,” I said and tied my apron on.
“Am I serving tonight?” I asked, in a sorry attempt to deter him. He shook his head, closing his locker. “Alan and I are unfortunately,” I nodded, laughing a bit.
“So I am serving tonight,” He laughed too, putting his apron on and following me out to the bar. “So about Vic…” My eyes widened, and I swatted at him with a bar towel. “Damn Justin, what did he tell you?” I asked and took the orders of two guys directly in front of me. I started mixing them as he answered. “Just that you finally got some. Honestly Kells, it’s been what like 8 months?” I glared and poured vodka into the mixer for the second drink. “Actually like two hours,” I said and handed one over. “Gees,” Alex said and grabbed a tray. “Where’s Alan?” “Late of course,” I laughed and shook my head disapprovingly. “Of course,” ~

The night was uneventful, until Vic showed up at about midnight. Jack and I had been mixing drinks when he sat down on one of the stools in the middle of the bar.
“Hiya cutie,” he said in the same sultry voice as the first time I met him. “Hi, what can I get you?” I asked playfully. Vic smirked.
“Your phone number?” the guy next to him, one of our regulars, laughed. “Good luck,”
I pressed a grin, looking at Vic. “How ‘bout one better?” I asked and stepped on the ledge to kiss him, flicking my tongue over his teeth. I heard the guy, Sam; make a shocked noise as I pulled away. Jack laughed, along with Vic.
“How is I’ve been trying that for a month and he gets it right away?” Sam asked incredulously.
“That’s his boyfriend,” Jack said and poured a scotch and soda for Vic. “That is so not funny Kellin,” Sam said and mockingly glared at me. “Sorry Sammy,” I said and smiled at Vic.
“Holy shit, Jack Barakat,” Vic said in an astonished voice and stared at Jack. “I was wondering if you’d notice,” Jack said and handed him the drink. Wait, how did he know to make that for him?
“I’m missing something here,” I stated, looking between the two. “I’ve known Jack for a while. It’s a long story,” My eyes widened. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked them. “I didn’t know that you knew him. Besides, that was years ago.”
I sighed defeatedly; apparently they weren’t going to tell me. “Fine, don’t tell me. But you’re not getting laid tonight,” Vic pouted at me childishly.
“Nope,” Jack and Sam both laughed. “Where the fuck is Alan?” I asked no one. “Apparently he has the night off. So my guess is on Austin’s dick.” I laughed at how true that was. That was all they ever did when Austin actually had a day off. “Okay then, I really didn’t need that mental picture,” Vic laughed and downed his drink. “Hey, Vic, what did Mike want?”
He waved his hand, apparently not telling me that either. “I should go. I just wanted to say hi anyways.” I frowned and leaned over the bar again to kiss him goodbye. “I’ll see you soon—“Don’t you dare say it,” I cut him off. He just grinned and loped off, leaving me with quite a few questions. ~

Vic
It had been seven days since I’d seen Kellin, and I was fucking starving. I was paced back and forth in his room, waiting for him to wake up.
“Nugh,” he mumbled and squirmed around a bit. I looked at him curiously, watching as his lips fell open.
He gasped in his sleep and rolled onto his stomach.
I looked him over suspiciously, biting my lip when he moaned softly. There was a bit of a tent under the covers; he wasn’t. “Kellin, you naughty boy,” I whispered and sat down, watching as he rolled his hips against the bed. He moaned again, obviously pleased with the friction the sheets caused. “Vic,” he breathed. My eyes widened, thinking that he’d woken up, but he hadn’t. Kellin was still sound asleep and rubbing himself against the mattress. He was having a wet dream about me. Fuck that was hot. I was once again fighting the urge to wake him up and fix the problem for him. “Ugh,” he whined desperately.
I shifted in my seat as I watched, my jeans growing very uncomfortable. Kellin grinded into the bed harder, desperate for release.
“Kellin,” I said, trying to rouse him. He just moaned again. “Kells,” I got up and stood over him, shaking his shoulder a bit. He whimpered and rolled onto his back; still asleep unfortunately.
I huffed and sat on the bed next to him, deciding to wake him up another way. My hand slid between his legs and rubbed, Kellin arching into my palm. He was panting, making little sounds of pleasure as I touched him. “Ah,”
I smirked and added a little more pressure, Kellin’s eyes finally fluttering open.
“It’s about time,” I said, smirking as Kellin realized who it was. He blushed deeply, sitting up a bit in surprise. “Vic,” he breathed, embarrassed.
“Stop that,” I ordered and then crushed my lips to his. He kissed back, knotting his fingers in my hair, and moaned into my mouth. I was kissing him forcefully, so turned on. My mouth quirked to the side, and I started moving my hand again, slipping it under the blanket. He pushed his hips up into my touch, gasping lightly.
“Vic,” I grinned and worked him harder, Kellin’s breathing increasing. “F-fuck Vic,” he moaned and arched his back as he finished. I waited until he’d calmed down a bit, slowing my hand and smirked at him. “Feel better?” I asked a very breathless Kellin. He nodded and pulled me down to kiss him. “What were you dreaming about?” I asked when I pulled away, hovering over him and trying to catch my breath. He blushed again, covering his face with the blanket.
I couldn’t help but smile at how cute he was.
I lay down behind him, pressing my body against his back, and slinging an arm across his waist. “You,” he mumbled, probably still blushing. “I was dreaming about you.” I grinned; my ego was through the roof right now, and kissed his hair.
“You made me cum in my boxers,” he accused, still not looking at me. “You liked it,” I retorted, Kellin nodding a little.
“You’re hard,” Kellin said. “That’s your fault. You’re sexy…even when you sleep,” Kellin looked at me finally and pressed a kiss to my lips.
“How long have you been here?” he asked meekly. “A while…” Kellin hid his face in my shirt. “You heard all of it, didn’t you?” I laughed and nodded. “I missed you,” I smiled, and kissed the top of his head.
“I’m sorry; I’ve been really busy lately. It’s almost Halloween.” He looked up at me, his eyebrows furrowed. “I’m a demon Kells; all hallows eve is kind of important,” Recognition flashed in his eyes, and he nodded to show he’d understood. “Wait, it’s been a week since I saw you last. You must be starving,” I grimaced at having been reminded of the way my throat burned. I had forgotten all about it watching him. “Oh that,” I said unhappily, now hyper-aware of my thirst. “Sorry, you can, um…” he trailed off, pulling back an inch and cocked his head to the side. I smiled a little and moved overtop of him. “Um…here,” I said and interlocked our hands. “That way you have something to hold onto,” he smiled and squeezed my fingers gently.
I knew how badly it hurt to be bitten; Jaime had had a thing for biting me, and I wanted to make it as easy as possible for Kellin. “I promise I’ll be as gentle as I can,” I said and pressed a quick kiss to the exposed skin of his neck.
I sunk my teeth into him as lightly as I could, moaning as his blood passed my lips. He tasted wonderful, even better since it had been so long.
I swallowed greedily, Kellin squeezing my hands tighter. I had forgotten to be nice for second, pulling back a little, and continued to drink. He let up a little, just holding them and rubbing the back of my left hand with his thumb. “Vic,” he mumbled, reminding me of how much I had already taken. I swallowed a little more, before pulling my teeth out of his neck and swiped my tongue over the mark a few times. Kellin sighed in relief as the pain faded, replaced by that warm, tingly feeling my venom induced.
I licked my lips clean, knowing they’d still be stained red a little and moved back to look at him. I pushed up on my knees, so that I wasn’t forcing all of my weight on his hands. “Okay?” I asked him, hoping I hadn’t hurt him. He nodded simply, smirking up at me. “Feel better?” he mocked. I grinned and kissed him once, “Except for the problem you caused,” I said and ground my hips into him. He smirked, obviously feeling me through my jeans.
“Feel free to take care of that then,” Kellin said cheekily. “You little shit,”
He laughed and bucked his hips up to tease me. “That isn’t fair,” I whined, making Kellin smirk. He continued to roll his hips up into me, eliciting sharp gasps. I pressed down, achingly hard, and trying to get more friction.
“Please,” He grinned and rolled us over suddenly so that he was on top.
Kellin proceeded to move down until he was eye level with my crotch. My breathing increased, and I watched with lustful eyes as he undid both the button and zipper with his teeth.
“Fuck, you’re so sexy,” I said. Kellin smirked and let go of my hands so that he could palm me through my boxers. I gasped and pushed up into his hand, desperate for more. I was fully hard again, and he was probably going to drag this out. I groaned at the thought. “Kellin,” I said, trying to hurry him along. He smiled and pulled my clothes down until I was exposed, licking me afterwards. I moaned and bucked my hips upwards. “Fuck.” ~

I waited for Kellin to get out of the shower, he had complained about the mess in his underwear all morning, and lay in his bed impatiently. I had to admit, I was in a good mood. Kellin had not only let me drink from him, but also given me a blowjob, and I felt really fantastic to be honest. I was just bored. He had been in there for about ten minutes by the time I got up and walked into the bathroom. “Kellin, I’m bored,” I said, looking at his pale shape through the shower. The steam collected on the shower door blocked all detail from me, other than Kellin’s general shape. “Vic! I told you to wait in my room.” I frowned, even though he couldn’t see it. There was a towel hanging form a bar on the outside of the door; even if it wasn’t steamy in here, I wouldn’t be able to see him. “I’m tired of waiting. Hurry up,” I ordered. I did own Kellin, although I hadn’t really enforced anything, I kind of wanted to. Kellin had spoiled me, giving me his undivided attention every time we were together. “Why are you so impatient? I’ll be out soon, now get out.” I pouted to myself and left, a little hurt he’d been so snippy. ~

“I’m busy Vic,” Kellin said for the hundredth time today. He was typing something up on his laptop, and completely ignoring me. It had been three hours since he got out of the shower, and I was bitter, considering he’d barely said a word to me. “Fine,” I said and stood up, walking off towards his room.
I searched around for my shoes, not remembering where I’d left them.
“Vic?” Kellin called. I rolled my eyes and looked under his bed, finding my shoes carelessly tossed beneath it. He came into the room just as I had put them on.
“Where are you going?” he asked, in a not-exactly-kind tone. “Somewhere I’m actually wanted,” I retorted coldly and walked past him. “Wait, Vic,” he said and followed me out to the kitchen. “Why? So you can ignore me some more?” I grabbed my keys off the table and turned around to look at him. He was frowning at me. “Why are you leaving?” he asked, softer now. “Because I’m obviously not wanted here,” I stated and disappeared before he could make me feel bad.
“Jaime?” I called, looking for my best friend. He poked his head out of the bathroom door and smiled at me with a toothbrush in his mouth. “Hi,” he said, once he’d finished brushing his teeth. “I thought you’d be with Kellin all day?” he asked and hugged me. “He’s being an asshole and ignoring me for no reason,” I said and laid my head on his shoulder, just letting him hold me. “I’m sorry,” I shrugged sadly and pulled away, going to sit on his couch. “Can we just do something? I don’t wanna think about him right now,” Jaime nodded and smiled, handing me an Xbox controller. “How about I kick your ass at Halo?” I grinned, accepting the challenge. “You’re on,” ~

“Did you talk to Mike?” Jaime asked around a mouthful of pizza. “Yes, and I really wish he would stop advertising my love life. What if father finds out, huh?” Jaime set his slice of pizza down to talk. “He only told Tony. And you know he would never tell him. They both love the hell out of you Vic.” I shot him a look, picking up my glass. “Sorry, poor choice of words. But it’s true.” I sighed and nodded. He was right. Neither of them would intentionally rat me out. “Of course, if you stopped breaking the rules, then there would be nothing to worry about.” I glared and tossed a napkin at his head. “Hey, it’s true. But seriously Vic, you need to chill. You’re father hasn’t found out after eighteen years. I highly doubt he’ll find out now.” I was frowning still, Jaime poking my cheek. “Stop worrying for once in your life. You worried about Kellin for sixteen years, and then you worried about actually claiming him for four years, and now you’re worried about getting caught. Chill,” I nodded, realizing how absolutely true that was. I was always afraid that Kellin would get hurt or depressed if I wasn’t watching him, and when he did, I freaked out. I had always been so possessive of him. “Hey Jaime…is it normal to be so…possessive of your souls?” Jaime nodded and took another bite of his pizza, chewing and swallowing before he spoke. “I always have been. But I think yours goes a bit further. You care about Kellin. You always have. Vic, I think that you’re more protective of him for two reasons. One: he’s your first soul. And two: you got attached to him. I think you genuinely care about him and that makes you a little crazy sometimes.” I thought about that for a minute.
“You’re probably right Hime. You usually are anyways,” He laughed and nodded, tossing another slice of pizza on my plate. “C’mon Vic, you only had one.” I grinned and took a huge bite off the end.
“Do you have any souls right now?” He nodded and sipped his drink. “Just one though. A British kid…Oliver?” he kind of asked. “You tell me.” Jaime flicked me off quickly. “At least he’s just a regular soul. I’m not dating him, like someone,” he said accusingly. I glared and kept eating as he talked. “Is he any good? Like fuck-wise?” I nearly choked, my eyes widening at the question. “That’s kind of personal, don’t you think?”
Jaime shrugged nonchalantly. “Not really. You always tell me personal things.” That was true. If anyone were to know my darkest secrets, it was Jaime. “Okay, yeah, you’re right. And he’s fantastic,” Jaime nodded a little. “How so?”
“Do you really need me to explain that to you?” I asked, Jaime grimacing after a moment. “Second thought: no. Please do not tell me.” I laughed and shook my head, grateful to have some time with him. “So are you still mad at him?” My gaze turned cold as he said it. “Yes, I am. Why?”
“Because you’re a drama queen, that’s why. I’m sure he didn’t mean to ignore you.” My eyes rolled irritated that he wouldn’t take my side. “First of all, I am not a drama queen. And I don’t care whether or not he meant to.” Jaime chuckled quietly.
“You’re spoiled though. Every time you see him, he gives you his full attention. So is it really that big of a deal that he wasn’t focused on you for a while?” I sighed, hating that he was always right. “Whatever, he’s my soul.”
“You never learn,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
So i was editing this, and realized there is quite a bit of sex in this chapter...oops

title- "If You Seek Amy" Britney Spears