Pretty Girls and Whiskey.

Chapter One.

I downed my drink in one swift gulp, the liquid cold in my mouth. I wiped my palm across the moisture on my lips. I shouted the bartender, instantly ordering another one as I let my eyes drift to the giant TV hanging on one of the beige, nicotine stained walls. I let my eyes linger there for a few minutes before the waitress brought me my drink. I stared up at her tall figure, her hair messily thrown up into a bun and her boobs pushed up to her chin. I smirked at the girl as she bent down, placing the bottle of alcohol on a beer mat. The t-shirt she was wearing left very little to the imagination.

"There you go, sweetie. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me." She said as she placed a piece of paper in my hand. I smirked to myself as I looked down at the scribbles she called hand writing. I shrugged softly before placing the paper in my pocket. I looked around the crummy bar I was currently sat in and instantly regretted not going back to the motel with Sam an hour ago, although back then, staying seemed like a swell idea. I sighed softly as I stood up, throwing a couple of notes down on the table for the beers before stalking out of the deserted junk yard I was in. I walk a couple of feet down the road when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, Sammy's name flashing brightly on the screen.

"Sammy, if this is about my car, if you've scratched her or even- hell, if you've done anything I will personally kill you with my own hands." I stated as I picked up, I heard a soft chuckle on the other end and instantly felt relieved.

"Dean, chill nothing happened to the car. I was just calling to tell you Bobby called, he wants us to drive up to his house as soon as possible. I have no idea why so don't ask, but I'm coming to get you now. Are you still at the bar?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Does it sound like I'm still in the bar? No, I'm stood outside like a doof right now so hurry up." I stated as I abruptly put down the phone, my patience already being tested with my little brother. I instantly saw the headlights of my baby come into view and the car stopped in front of me. I climbed in the passenger side and looked at my brother intently as he once again started to drive off.

"Dean, I know what you're thinking and don't even ask me. I don't know what Bobby wants. He just told us to get our asses there as soon as possible." He said and I rolled my eyes softly as I rested my head against the cold glass of the window. My eyes soon drifted shut and I fell into a deep sleep, my baby lulling as she vibrated underneath me.

I awoke with a jolt, the impala shuddering as the engine died. I instantly sat up, my heart hammering as I looked around me. I sighed softly when I realised we'd reached the familiar 'singer salvage yard' we used to come to as kids. Strange how things changed, we were lucky to come up here once a month now. We climbed out of the car, shutting the doors and instantly locking it. We saw Bobby standing on the porch, obviously awaiting our arrival.

"Nice to see you boys." He stated with a nod of his head and I rolled my eyes softly. I was still cranky from the hangover and sleep deprivation.

"Cut the crap, Bobby. What did you call us all the way over here for at god knows what time in the morning?" I asked angrily and he sighed before nodding his head in the direction of the house. He walked in and we saw that as our cue to follow him. We walked inside, only to see an unconscious girl laid out on his couch. Her hair was matted together, her face a sickly pale, what you could see of it covered by all the dirt.

"What the hell?" I asked quietly and he shrugged.

"Beats me, I found her in the salvage yard. Seemed like she'd dragged herself all the way here from god knows where, mumbled somethin' about demons comin' after her. So, I did the only thing I could do, I brought her in here and laid her on the couch. She passed out not long after." He said and sighed softly. Sam walked over to her hesitantly and checked all her vital signs before coming back over to stand beside me.

"She seems fine, she probably just needs to rest." He stated and I rolled my eyes as I placed my hands in my pockets.

"Thank you, captain obvious. Now, I'm gonna sleep. I'll see you two in the morning, shout me if anything happens." I stated before moving towards the stairs, I took one last look at the fragile girl before venturing off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tester, so if you like it, please comment or subscribe. :)