Pretty Girls and Whiskey.

Chapter Three.

A week later.

I woke up that morning to someone knocking loudly on my door. I placed the pillow over my head and slightly screamed into it. I hate living with three boys! I exclaimed in my head as I climbed up from the bed, a scowl on my face as I yanked the door open. Dean looked at me sheepishly, his hand raised, planning to knock on the door again. I raised an eyebrow and he lowered his fist.

"Breakfast's ready?" He asked and I rolled my eyes as I looked at the clock.

"Dean, it's seven in the god damn morning. Breakfast isn't ready until eleven usually." I stated and he sighed.

"Early starts and all that, come on, you're needed downstairs." He said before tucking his hands in his pockets. I rolled my eyes and followed him down the staircase, I saw Bobby and Sam sitting there, a plate of bacon and pancakes in front of them. Bobby looked up and his eyes widened.

"Jesus, girl. You look like hell." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's because it's four hours earlier than we usually have breakfast, looking pretty tends to take longer than two minutes you know." I stated as I sat down. "What the hell is this all about anyways?" I asked as a plate was placed in front of me, Dean nodded softly as he placed he food down and I couldn't help but smile at him in return.

"We have a case, we'll be gone in around an hour. We wanted one last meal with you before we have to set off." Sam said, a small grimace on his face as he looked at me. I shrugged.

"Cool, what you hunting?" I asked and they all looked at each other.

"A vampire nest, the only problem is me and Sam are gonna hunt the sons of bitches and Dean's outta town. So you have to come with us on this hunt." Bobby stated and my eyes widened.

"Bobby! I'll be eaten alive out there!" I exclaimed and he simply rolled his eyes as he sighed.

"Well, what do you want me to do, Lea?! I can't leave you here all by yourself and Dean's got his other important shit to deal with, so honestly, what the heck do ya want me to do?" He exclaimed and I sighed softly as I placed my elbows on the table and my head in my hands. All was quiet for five minutes before Dean coughed and spoke up.

"I'll look after the Princess." He exclaimed and everyone looked at him, I glanced up from my position to see him shrugging. "I'm only goin' a couple towns away to investigate some people going missing. You guys should be back in time for back up to go in there properly so we won't be huntin' just yet. It's the safest option." He explained and Bobby nodded softly as he grabbed everyone's plates to wash them.

"Fine, but a hair on her head gets harmed and you're in for it, Winchester." He stated and Dean rolled his eyes softly before looking towards me and smiling. I smiled back softly.

Two hours later.

I was still packing my bag when Dean called up to me from the living room.

"Hurry up would ya, we're losing daylight here." He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes as I shoved my last article of clothing into the overflowing bag. I threw the duffel over my shoulder and slipped on my shoes before looking at myself one last time, I figured it was as good as I was gonna get today. I sighed softly before turning around and making my way down the stairs towards dean. He was leaning against the door, a duffel of his own in his hands, he pouted slightly before sighing and turning to leave. "Finally." He stated before walking over to his 'baby' and chucking his bag in the back seat before taking mine from me and doing the same with that. He slid into the drivers seat and I made my way around the other side before sliding in myself and buckling up. The engine instantly roared to life and I smiled softly as I raised my hand to mess with the radio. My hand instantly got swatted away as Dean practically growled at me.

"You do not mess with my radio! My car, my rules." He stated and I simply rolled my eyes as I leaned against the cool window.

"Well, isn't this jus' gonna be fantastic." I stated sarcastically. He looked at me for a while before turning his eyes back to the road we were driving down. Half an hour of silence later and I think Dean finally got annoyed with how quiet I was being. He grunted loudly and slammed the brakes down.

"Is this how it's gonna be all the way there? I know I don't talk much, but this is taking the biscuit." He said and I rolled my eyes as I looked towards him.

"Let me put my music on, and then I might talk to you." I stated with a smirk and his hands clenched the wheel of the car tightly. He bit on his bottom lip as he thought about it. He re-started the car and once again we were moving.

"Fine! Just talk, okay? I'm used to Sammy being in here talkin' my head off, the silence is a bit unnerving." He stated and I smirked triumphantly as I took his CD out of the player and dug around in my bag before pulling out a mixed CD I made a while ago. I placed it in the CD player and waited for the first song to come on. I knew Dean would hate me for it, but it was worth it. Instantly firehouse, when I look into your eyes started playing and I swayed softly and smiled as I thought back to my parents.

"This was my parents wedding song. They were so happy back then. I was only seven when they got married but I remember it like it was yesterday. They were so in love, and I can't believe they're.." I trailed off with a soft sigh, I fiddled nervously with my hands that were placed in my lap. I looked over at him to see him smiling softly. He looked over at me and seeing the solemn look on my face his smile turned into a frown.

"They would be proud of you. You know, some how you're still here alive and well. They wouldn't want you to be thinking about the last moments of their lives. They would want you to think of the good shit." He said and I looked over at him with a small smile on my face. He just looked at me for a moment before frowning at the road once more. "I'm not good at all this comforting stuff, you'd be better with my brother." He said and I smiled as I chuckled at him.

"No, Winchester. You did good." I said and he smirked softly as he nodded his head. "Okay, so, lets get to know each other a little more, shall we?" I asked and he shrugged. "I know you're a pain in my ass but, if we're gonna be living together at Bobby's I need to know more about your stubborn self." I said with a small smirk as I placed a finger against my lips, pretending to think. "Okay, twenty questions. I'll ask you a question and then you ask me one of your own, sound good?" I asked and he rolled his eyes softly before shrugging. "How old are you?" I asked, figuring it was an easy way to start.

"Thirty. And you?" He asked and I sighed softly.

"You're so imaginative. I'm twenty-five." I said easily and he nodded nonchalantly. "Where'd you get the necklace?" I asked and he visibly stiffened before sighing.

"Sammy got it for me one Christmas. He was meant to give it to our dad, but when he didn't show up he gave it to me instead. I told him not too but he insisted, I haven't taken it off since." He explained and I smiled as I looked at him.

"You really love your brother, don't you?" I asked and he chuckled as he looked over at me.

"You've had your question, now it's my turn." He said and I scoffed slightly, but I still smiled.

Around two hours later we finally made it to the motel and I couldn't even concentrate on what Dean was saying to the receptionist. I was too tired. If it was up to me, I'd already be curled up on the floor sleeping. The man behind the counter eyed me up and down and I practically growled at him. He simply smirked in reply. Dean saw the exchange and his brows furrowed together, with anger or confusion I didn't know. He turned to the man and frowned at him.

"You wanna stop looking at her, buddy? I think you're freaking her out." He said, as nicely as he possibly could while looking absolutely furious.

"What, she you're girlfriend or something? 'Cause if not I don't see what I'm doing wrong. She's hot." He stated and I sighed softly as I shook my head, letting my head drop to stare at the floor.

"Yup, she's my girlfriend. So back the hell off." He exclaimed to the man and his face paled as he handed him the key abruptly. Dean snatched it out of the heavy guys hand before grabbing my arm and walking with me, he placed his arm around my shoulder and led the way to our room. As soon as we were out of sight he dropped his arm and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Sorry about that, I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said as he looked at me and I smiled softly as I pushed lightly on his shoulder.

"I owe you one. That guy was really starting to creep me out." I said as we arrived at our room, Dean turned the key in the lock and the door flung open. It wasn't the nicest room in the world, but I'd definitely been in worse. I flung my bag onto the first bed and chucked myself down onto the uncomfortable springs. I let out a loud groan and Dean chuckled at me.

"So, I think we should just keep our heads down for tonight. So I'll go out and get us some food and drink. You wanna get a film too?" He asked and I nodded my head from my position.

"Sounds good. You pick the film though, I'm horrible at making decisions. As for food, as long as it's Chinese I'm really not fussed." I said and I saw him roll his eyes softly as he placed his wallet in his jacket pocket. He patted himself down, making sure he had everything before walking towards the door. He shouted a bye as he was halfway through the door but I didn't really bother with saying it back as he was already gone. I jumped up from the bed and rummaged through my oversized carry on in search of a decent pair of clothes to sleep in. I eyed Deans t-shirt he let me wear the first night I met him and shrugged softly as I grabbed it along with a pair of boxer short style girls underwear. I grabbed a towel that I'd also brought with me and quickly headed for the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and groaned when I realised that someone had purposefully taken off the lock of the bathroom. Fucking perverts[\i] I thought to myself as I started to strip the clothing from my body. I still had bruises adorning my ribs and thighs, but they were slowly healing and for that I was thankful. I'd eventually have my smooth tanned skin back. I turned on the water and scrubbed at the bath slightly as I had no idea if they even cleaned them, added bubble bath and waited until the water was steaming hot before lowering in my aching body. White bubbles floated past my head as I laid myself back against the tub. I sighed softly at the knots leaving my body, leaving me feel warm and refreshed. I climbed out around half an hour later and was just getting dressed as the door to the motel creaked open. I quickly pulled on the over-sized t-shirt before creaking open the heavy door and peering outside. I couldn't see anyone so I walked out a little further. Still nothing! I came out of the room fully and shrieked softly as I came face to face with Dean. I was so startled I pulled back my fist and punched him in the jaw, his head whipped sideways as his eyes went wide. He grabbed hold of his chin and looked at me, startled.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed and I stared at him, my jaw dropping as I saw blood trickle down his chin.

"I'm so sorry! But you snuck up on me! What was I supposed to do?" I asked and he shook his head softly as he wiped the blood from his mouth with his index finger.

"Well, I'm pissed off, but impressed. Your training might be easier than thought." He chuckled as he walked away and placed the bag that was in his hand on the coffee table. I hung my head and walked over to the sofa that was placed in front of the crappy TV. I sat down as Dean pulled out the cartons of Chinese food and a DVD along with a bottle of whiskey. He grabbed two plastic cups he'd managed to get and poured me a hefty amount into my cup before placing the bottle to his lips and taking a big swig.

"That," He stated as he screwed the top back on after pouring some into his own cup. "Was for the ache in my jaw." He said with a small smile and I rolled my eyes as I took a sip of the amber liquid. He picked up the DVD and went over to the ancient technology in front of me and put the disk in. The TV instantly came to life and I saw what film it was. I chuckled and Dean gave me a sceptical look, I shrugged.

"I just love this film." I said and he smiled as he sat down beside me, giving me my food before grabbing his own. He stared intently at the TV as he shovelled down his food. I smiled softly as I watched him out of the corner of my eye, I had to admit, even with a mouth full of noodles the guy was good looking. He started chewing really slowly before turning his head and looking straight at me. Luckily, my face was still turned to the TV.

"You do know I have amazing eyesight, right? I could see you looking at me." He said with a soft smirk and I groaned as I felt the blush that was now creeping onto my cheeks. "What for?" He asked, shoving another giant fork full of food into his mouth even though he still had some food in there.

"I dunno.. This is just nice, you know? We never spend any time together, I spend all my time with Sam or Bobby. You seem a lot more distant so its nice that we can get to know each other." I stated and he shrugged as he took a swig of whiskey.

"Sam and Bobby are better at all that talking crap." He said and placed down the container of food that was now empty. "I'm more of a keep to myself sort of guy." He explained and I smiled.

"Well, I'm a keep to myself sort of girl. We should get on just fine." I smiled and looked back towards the TV, feeling Deans eyes on the side of my face. His eyes lingered for a moment before moving to the screen once more.