Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

Retrace Your Steps

Had it been so long, since her last visit to Japan? It seemed a life time, though it had only been less than ten years. Blume had lived in America for so long, retaining only fragments of her homeland in her memory, yet had made her way to a wintry Japan once more.

This time, it was for work. She'd wanted to settle down, make a family of her own, but it seemed that was not destined for her. So, scouted by some of her fellow employees, she was sent out of country to find the head of an art industry called タイズ which meant The Tides. There, she would seek out a way for her company to find a foot hold, causing the start of an international branch out for them.

Her plane had finally begun its descent from the skies, the captain on the intercom to reassure his passengers and thank them for a wonderful flight. She hated the landings, always so unstable as it would jostle them around.

Once landed, she unbuckled and waited as a string of passengers left their seats and walked down the main aisle. She stood, retrieved her things from the overhead storage, and slowly made her way into the airport. Looking around, she was surprised to see more than five Americans. Yet, there were many there as well, most likely for similar reasons as hers. Blume found herself in awe, amazed by the area she was in. Was it really possible for such cities to be so close to rural areas?

From the bus, she had a view like no other. She could not help but recall movies that were supposed to have taken place here, like Godzilla and others. Though she knew they were fake; the thought of such a beast rampaging made her look around for signs of damage. Alas, to her own comfort, she found none.

By mid-day, she had found the company that her own had sent her after. However, when she went to speak with the front desk secretaries, it finally dawned on her that she knew nothing of the local language. Sent away by several annoyed employees, some of which were able to understand but not willing to put up with her, Blume found herself in a world she had never known.

She wandered around, trying to find a place where she might be lucky enough to find someone who would help her. As dusk approached, the air grew colder and snow began to fall. Blume was alone. She had found her way deep into the countryside and now had no hopes of finishing her search.

Cold and numb, she fell to the ground and huddled herself into a ball. Her mind drifted off and sent her to a deep sleep, shutting down slowly in the sub-zero temperatures.