Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

Deadly Awakening

He was waking up, slowly at first and then the speed was building up slowly. He felt like his body was regaining its strength through his frozen veins. It felt so nice to wake up from his slumber and feel alive again even for a small moment. It seemed like he still missed his long forgotten humanity.

Waking up after one hundred years of sleep along with his wife was a dream come true but when he realized there was a smell of rotten flesh and bad blood beside him, he could have sworn his small, dead heart skipped a bit in fear. He was still holding his wife’s hand who was laying beside him in their double coffin chamber under their house.

He kicked the coffin making it to open and he opened his eyes, meeting with blackness surrounding the empty room. The loyal servants of his family were nowhere to be found and he had to feed. The hunger for flood was burning his throat like a scorpion’s venom. He tried speeding up to the safe which was right next to him but he had no strength left in his unhuman body.

He slowly got up, trying to use the left side of the coffin as he stood on his own two feet. He was like a child learning how to walk and falling on the floor again and again till his body adjust to the movements and began to remember while his mind was waking up to its vampiric glory.

Once he managed to reach the safe, he put the combination which was 1112 and it symbolized the day he first laid his eyes on his wife; eleventh of December back in 1714. Three hundred years had passed and his love for his only wife was undying.

He picked the blood packs from inside the safe and drunk six of them in order for him to regain all his strength back along with his deadly beauty. Unclouded by his thirst that had disappeared and the powers he had regained, he could see his dead wife. She was still laying there like when the fell asleep one hundred years ago but her head was cut off.

Unable to believe it, Vincent went to her side hugging her close to his body while he cried and begged for every god that ever existed to give him back his wife even if he had to sacrifice himself. ‘’Take me life instead, I’m begging you!’’ He yelled loud enough to wake up every one that lived in the house but when no one came he realized everyone in the house had to be dead. He couldn’t smell anyone alive in the building.

Getting up from there and leaving his dead wife’s body inside the coffin which he closed with bloody tears running down his face and his heart filling up with nothing more than grief and the longing to get revenge, he started his journey to kill his one and only enemy, Alphonse Stonem.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so excited for this story that was born just yesterday, It's not the first time I'm co-writting with BabySkulls356 so I am sure this will go smoothly. I hope you like this new project of ours.