Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

Another Beginning

Blume felt the sweet fall upon her lips, her body screaming at her to drink. She latched on, as tightly as she could, and let everything flow through her. The pain was slowly dissipating; the cold being banished from her fibers. She thought sure she was to die alone and, though she was uncertain as to what she was drinking in the moment, there was a hint of hope she may still live.

Letting go of the arm she'd so desperatly been attached to, Blume could feel her body changing, twitching in the snow as if she were having the most painful orgasm of the century. The cold no longer bothered her, yet she shivered still in confusion. She looked up and around, saw the man before her, and backed against the wall.

‘’What do you want?! I have no money, so leave me be!’’ she cried, terrified. As far as she knew, there were two possibilities. One, he'd found her in the snow and gave her some help. Or two, she was being mugged and perhaps even raped. Back in the America, she'd known a few people who'd been mugged and it was brutal.

It took her a few moments, but she finally noticed something. She noticed his eyes…so deep, so pleasant, and yet, so different. They did not hold the usual secrets that most did. They were empty, yet full, and seemed alluring.

She remained huddled against the wall, scared yet...strangely comforted by his presence. Of all the things she wanted to ask, of all the things she could've, and of all the things she should have, there was only one thing she could manage before fainting where she sat.

‘’What did you give me?’’

Vincent took the newborn vampire into his arms and walked down the road as he studied her closely. Her pale pink hair fell with grace to the sides of her face. The color went along nicely with the pale skin of her immortal body. Her small lips were stained with my blood. He bent his neck and licked it off, welcoming the dead blood back inside his body where it come from.

The only thing that troubled him was what kind of woman would be welcoming death in the cold streets of Tokyo. He reached a small hotel and went to the front in order to ask for a room. The Japanese woman looked into his eyes with a smile and he said, ‘’a room for at least two weeks please.’’

‘’Sure, I will need your I.D. or you’ll have to pay for the first week now,’’ the young woman explained.

‘’You will need nothing because I have already paid,’’ Vincent said compelling the woman with his eyes looking straight into her brown ones. Japanese women were always so petite.

‘’You have already paid, of course.’’ The woman said back to him in a daze. ‘’Your room is on the second floor,’’ and with that she gave him the keys. He grabbed them and started walking up to his room, still holding the girl in his arms.

Vincent was thankful he had drunk the blood of the now newborn woman and had taken into himself all of her knowledge, as well as dressing himself up thanks to his first victim when he was awaken back into his country. To his amazement, he enjoyed the clothes humans wore this year and they made him feel comfortable.

Once he entered the room, he laid the woman into the bed and he went to close the windows and the curtains. He turned on the lights and sat beside the girl on the bed, turning on the TV. It was a long day, yet it was a new beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is written by both of us. The first half is written by BabySkulls356 and the second half by XXXataktoulaXXX. I Hope you enjoyed this. :)