Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

Undying Hunger

‘’Let’s get you out of here first, shall we?’’ Vincent grabbed Blume’s hand with a smile on his handsome face and pulled her outside. It was a windy night and both of them were wearing so little, which was bound to start some rumors if they were seen like that.

The two of them hurried back to the hotel after stealing some clothes by breaking the glass of a clothing shop. Blume was feeling she could do everything she ever wanted, though she had no idea why that man had changed her. What could he possibly want from her?

Vampires weren’t compassionate, she knew that much and yet she couldn’t shake the feeling of being strong off her dead heart. He had saved her, but he wanted something in return. He wasn’t going to kill her now that she was a vampire like him, so what did he want? Vincent could perfectly hear her thoughts.

‘’So, care to tell me why you changed me?’’ Blume had sat up on the bed, her arms crossed in front of her chest. She had a serious look on her face that showed she demanded answers.

Vincent stood a few steps away from her with his back against the wall. His black shirt was stained with blood and Blume could smell it. Her hunger hadn’t disappeared though she had already fed; she was a newborn after all.

‘’You need to stop eyeing me like a piece of food, then we’ll talk,’’ Vincent said looking deep into her red eyes. Realizing what he had said, Blume lowered her head trying to calm herself and forget the sweet smell of blood on his clothes.

‘’I came to Japan for revenge,’’ Vincent started explaining with an angry look on his face. Blume could hear the sound of his teeth like the noise a Halloween skeleton made when it was in the hands of cheerful kids. ‘’There is someone I have to kill and you will be my companion.’’ His words were like knifes to Blume’s mind. He wanted her to act as an partner in crime to murder someone, and on top of that he didn’t ask, he stated a fact, and that meant there was no way out of it.

‘’And you need help to kill someone?’’ That didn’t seem right. There was no doubt that he was very strong and much more powerful than she could ever be. So why would he need help? Except if the target wasn’t human, but still, she was new to all this…vampires, blood, sun, power…and there were still so much more.

‘’No, I don’t need you for that, though it would be nice to have someone to have my back when the time comes,’’ he replied to her while reading her thoughts. ‘’And you will learn all there is to know about our kind starting now.’’ Blume nodded her head, eager to know what her limits were now that she was a creature living in the darkness, with an undying hunger for fresh blood.

‘’When will we kill that person?’’ The question left her small lips, before her brain could actually think. Her instincts to kill were high on alert, and the crimson shine in her eyes made her more deadly than anyone, but it was still too soon; just like she had thought earlier – before her rising animalistic instincts started to take over.

‘’All in due time, my childe.’’ Vincent said as he smirked. His new companion would keep him entertained for quite some time till she was ready to help him achieve his task. Vincent patted her head, like he was congratulating his son for his studies.

Her blazing eyes didn’t seem to soften up, and Vincent knew he had to give her some more of his blood. Just a little bit more so she could control herself. He didn’t want her to turn to an animalistic vampire like the ones who belonged to the nosferatu clan. He wanted her to keep the wisdom and the seductiveness of the muroni clan, Vincent’s clan.

He was able to hear her thoughts, all of them, because she still hadn't learned how to block her mind and create a wall. Vincent had that advantage along with his strength to make Blume work for him and he would, all in due time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this. :)