Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

Clear Mind

The whole while Blume listened to him, her inner hunger just kept gnawing at her, like some rabid beast that couldn't satisfy itself. All she wanted to do was to do a search and destroy on the nearest neighborhood. After she'd let Vincent say his piece, she couldn't help but fall backwards into the snow.

Why does everything have to wait? She wondered, very impatiently. Though, there was another beating desire in her cold heart. There was an underlying thrill that was still surging through her, from when she killed the man earlier. What is this? It's like...is this what my mother felt when she was in bed with that guy? An odd thrill? she thought to herself.

Her mind had travelled to her mother and had connected what she had just done to that man, to her mother whom she didn't consider as a good mother, or woman to say the least. It was strange how she thought of things like that, but she did and that mattered at that moment.

Blume looked around trying to ignore what she had thought, and seeing little to work with. She spotted a tree and ran to it, quickly climbing up using her dagger nails which were strong as titanium, if not more. She sat down on a branch, letting a leg dangle, and stared out around her.

"Dakara, kore wa watashi ga. Nan shitsubō ni umarekawatte kita sekaidesu."
{So, this is the world I've been reborn in. What a disappointment.}

Blume felt as old as time, though as young as a blossoming flower. Though she'd yet to fully realize it, it was borderline orgasmic to her when she made a kill. It made her feel... alive, and she liked that. She liked it so much that her soul was beside her with joy, but yet again there was a reason she was turned. Vincent had changed her because he needed her.

"Tell me, Vincent, why do you need me of all people? Was it the fact that I would have died, without your resurrection of my soul? Or could it be more just because it was easier to have someone in an eternal debt to you, for being saved under such gloomy circumstances? Really, I have to wonder..." she said, admiring how she looked and saw things now. ''It would be better if I knew...'' she trailed off.

Vincent didn't reply and silence took over. Blume kept thinking of things with a clear mind for the first time in years. It was something she liked. The time kept passing by and after half an hour or so, Blume walked beside Vincent, and all the way back to their hotel room.