Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

Don't React When I Tell You

Could school get anymore boring? Yes, yes it can. I'm currently sitting in my class taking this final. Tomorrow  is Prom and then Saturday  is graduation. I had a great gift for Vic.

This summer I was planning  to take him  to tour Europe  before we start college.  I got accepted  into Uni and apparently  so did Vic. Tony and Jaime also got accepted. Mikey would but he still has another  year of High School. I always forget that he's a year younger  than us. Jaime and I are going to  be roommates and Vic and no Tony. But we'd  probably switch  considering  I want to room with Vic.

As the bell finally rung I turned my test in to Mr. Way. Mikey  appeared next to me and we started talking about Prom as we gathered our things.

"Mikey, can I talk  to you?" Mr. Way  called out

"Fuck. What did I do now?" Mikey whispered under his breath so only I could hear.  "What's up Gee?"

Gee?

"Kellin  you can leave now. " Mr.  Way  said to me

"Sorry I would but I need Mikey. It's cool if I stay for a bit right? "

"Yea I guess." He responded and turned to the boy next to me. "I need you to watch Bandit for me tonight.  Frank and I have tickets to see Panic. I'll pay you double  the amount  last time."

I was confused.  Did they know each other outside of school?

"I would but Kel and I have  last minute prom shopping to do."

"Fine triple. You can take Bandit with you.  Please?"

"Fine. But you have to tell mom that I'm spending next week at your place. When I'll be in Mexico with Ali."

"Deal. "

Mikey turned to me after shaking Mr. Way's hand.  "Kel are you cool with my niece tagging  along tonight?"

Okay.  I'm confused "niece?"

"Oh shit. Right.  Kel, Gee, or as you call him Mr. Fuck face. I mean Way. Is my older brother.  Gee you know Kel."

Okay that makes  sense now.

"Wait so you're brothers?" I asked

"Yea. But don't let that fool you.  I'm still failing. Personally I think it's Because  I whooped his ass in Call of Duty"

"You're failing because you're a dumbass." Gee cut in.

I chuckled. "Anyways yea it's cool. But we have to get going if we want to get there on time."

"Alright, what time should I pick up my little thief?" Mikey asked Gee.

"Frank just texted me saying they pulled into the parking lot.  So she should be here soon. "

At that moment a guy who assume is Frank  walks in wearing a Linkin Park tee, black ripped skinny jeans, black vans, and sunglasses.  Honestly he looked nothing like I expected him to look.  I was expecting  someone in a geeky button up shirt and khakis. Next to him was an adorable little girl who looked about 5 or 6. She was wearing  a black skirt and a tee shirt that says 'I like doing hoodrat stuff with my friends'....Again not what I expected.

"Oh  my God. She's adorable." I squealed. "Can I keep her?"

"No." Gee answered me.  I just rolled my eyes and told Mikey we had to go. 

He grabbed little Bandit and we said our goodbyes to Gee and  Frank.

When we walked out of the school,  I texted Vic to tell him I was going shopping  with Mikey and Bandit and that  I'd  stop by later because  I had something important  I needed to tell him.

Mikey and I agreed  to take my car and put Bandit's car seat in the back. 

************************
Vic's P.O.V

Kellin  says he has something  important  to tell me. To say I was nervous  was an understatement. When it comes to Kellin 'important' could range anywhere from 'I got a new Gucci bag' to 'I'm  going back to  England'. No one ever  really knows when it comes to Kel.

Currently  I'm  on my way to Jaime's  house to finish  the rest of my plan for tomorrow.  Again every  one was  in on it well except  for Kellin. I was planning to take him to tour the Caribbean and South America this summer after graduation. I was planning  to tell him after school but he decided to  ditch me for Mikey Way and some little thief. But I guess I can wait until he comes over afterwards.

When I arrived at Jaime's house, Mike and Tony's cars were  already there. How did they get here before me?

I walked up to the door and pulled out my keys and  unlocked it. The guys were already  in the living room playing Call of Duty on the xbox.

"Sup bitches I'm home." I screamed at them. But none of them paid any attention  to me....nothing new there. "I brought pizza!"

That got their attention.  They all turned around to me. "Where's the pizza bitch!" Mike shouted.

"At fucking Pizza Hut. Now is everything  ready? I'm meeting Kels in an hour and I have to make sure everything is ready."

"I got the tickets. You guys leave July 10th after Warped." Jaime told me. Handing me the tickets. I nodded

"You're  staying in the Vacation house, that me and you bought last year, in the Bahamas for two weeks. I already called the staff." Mike added. Again I nodded. 

"And a RV will be driving you places that you can't fly to. Your car is being transferred with you so you can drive places you don't want to take the RV. And we have both yours and Kellin's passports  ready." Tony concluded.

"Great guys thank you so much." I walked out of the living room and made a phone call to the pizza place and ordered 5 pizzas and paid for them.

"Alright guys I'm going to meet Kels I'll see you later.  Oh and I'm getting something delivered here today.  It's already paid for. Just a little something to say thanks." And with that I walked out of the house and to my car.

Twenty minutes later and I was pulling into my drive way. I didn't  see Kellin's  car so he must not be here yet. Which is great because I still have to set up. I walked  in my house and smelled something  delicious  coming from the kitchen.  That's  weird I don't remember telling  Patrick to cook. Maybe Mike, mom or dad told him to. I began walking to the kitchen where I heard a soft voice singing. I  stood in the doorway and watched him cook.

"You've got this new head filled up with smoke
I've got my veins all tangled close
To the jukebox bars you frequent
The safest place to hide
A long night spent with your most obvious weakness
You start shaking at the thought"

I smiled

"You are everything I want
Cause you are everything I'm not" I continued and he jumped  and turned around smiling at me.

"You scared the living shit out of me Vic."

I chuckled and walked over to him and put my hand around his waist and pulled him closer. I placed a small kiss  on his lips. "I missed you beautiful."

He blushed and told me he missed me too.

After 10 minutes  of us standing there hugging and kissing, Kellin shooed me of my kitchen and told me to go take a shower while he finished cooking.

I went up my room and removed all my clothes grabbed my towel and walked into my bathroom.

I turned the water on and let it run until it got steamy in the bathroom. Everything was cloudy to the point where I couldn't see anything. I stepped in the shower and began washing my body and hair. I took a quick shower, because honestly I just want to see Kellin again.

I got out the shower and walked back to my room and threw on a button up shirt and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my vans and walked back downstairs. Kellin had finished cooking and was setting the table. Everything looks really good. He had candles in the center of the table and the room was dim the only light was coming from the candles.

"This looks really pretty, baby." I told him coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist. "I didn't know you could cook."

"Yea when I was younger I would sit in the kitchen with the cooks and help out. I picked up a few things." I nodded in understandment.

"We should eat before the food gets cold." We sat down and began eating. Every bite I took was like funny pieces of heaven. Kel wasn't lying when he said he could cook. When we finshed eating Kellin decided to speak.

"So I know that this probably won't make up for what I did but I decided that I want to do something special for you." He reached down and grabbed a small bag that was sitting on the floor next to him. He has handed me the bag.

"Wait before I open it. I got you something too. I was going to wait until later to show you but I guess nows as good as any to give it to you. I'll be right back." He nodded and I walked into the living room and grabbed the bag I had sitting on the table. I walked back into the dining room and handed Kel his bag.

"You open yours first." He told me. So I did, and inside was a black Diamond watch and plane tickets. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Kel had a confused look on his face. Which as mean as it sounds I laughed harder. When I stopped laughing I looked at him.

"What's funny?" He asked looking even more confused as before.

"Open your gift." He hesitated but did as told when he looked inside he started laughing too.

"Great minds think alike. We're going to Europe. We leave the Monday after Graduation. We'll be back in time for Warped." He told me.

I chuckled. "We leave again on July 10th just after Warped."

"Sounds like we're going to have a great summer." Kel smiled and nodded. I reached over and kissed him.

I can't wait to spend this summer with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry fucking Christmas everyone. I'm not happy with this chapter but it works. Also I have no idea where I'm heading with this. Anyways...hope you all have a great Holiday. What did you guys get? I got a record player and shoes and cash...going to Hot Topic tomorrow after work!