Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

Youth And Whisky

Vic's P.O.V

"Are you ready bro" Mike asked me from the door.

Was I ready for this? The answer is no. No I am not ready

"No. My hair is too curly, I can't freaking get this tie straight. I have to go pick up Kellin in 10 minutes. Did you get the flowers?" I asked him. I was nervous. Why? Because this is suppose to be a night to remember. What if I fuck up?

Mike chuckled. "You're such a girl, Vic. First, your hair looks fine. Second, that's because you tied it wrong. Here let's me see." He walked over to me and fixed my tie. "Third, the flowers are downstairs. I got roses because as cliche as it sounds they're his favorite. I got two dozen white roses. Some are painted red, some are painted black."

"Why didn't you just get red and black roses instead of having them painted?" I asked him. It seems so weird to paint roses that already come in those cokors.

"Because you idiot, they're for Kellin. He like the flowers painted because they aren't normal. If you haven't noticed. Kel is anything but normal. I also got 1 or 2 pink roses."

I nodded. "Okay. I'm ready. I know you're not a senior but you're taking Tay right? How are you getting there?"

"I'm leaving out shortly after you. We're meeting at Kellin's house, right?"

"Yea."

"Alright. Get out. Your Queen awaits you. "

Mike is such an idiot.

Kellin's P.O.V

"Where the fuck is my straightener?" I groaned to myself. "Mom, have you seen my straightener?!" I got no response. "Mom!" Ugh where the hell is she? "Mom!"

"What?" Finally.

"Have you seen my straightener?"

"Why would I have seen it? Check your bathroom." I did that already.

"You're no help. Can I see yours?" Through all the yelling back and forth I hadn't realized that she was standing in my door.

"Well if you stop losing stuff. I could help." She said with a smile on her face. "You look fine. I like your hair like that."

I groaned. "Fine. Vic will be here shortly anyways."

"Vic? I thought you were going with Oli? When did you two break up? When did you and Vic start dating? Let alone become friends again?"

"Too many questions at once! Yes Vic. Fuck Oli. A week or two ago. And last week."

"Relationships these days just don't last." She mumbled to herself. "Oli lasted 8 months. I give you and Vic a year. If that"

That's the spirit mom. "Anyways. I think Vic just got here." With that she walked out of the room. I take one final look in the mirror just as the door bell rang.

I can faintly hear chattering downstairs. "Hello Mrs. Quinn. Great to see you again. Is Kellin ready?"

"Yea he's upstairs. He should be ready shortly. We all know how long it takes her- I mean him to get ready."

"I heard that!" I yelled from my room. I am so not a girl. I can hear them laughing at me. I take that as my cue to walk down the stairs. Where the two are still laughing their asses off. "So not funny. You guys are assholes." I mutter to myself.

"Oh. Shit. I almost forgot. These are for you Mrs. Quinn." He handed my mom a dozen red roses wrapped in white paper.

"Vic they're beautiful. I'll go put them in water." She squealed as she walked into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

"Trying to steal my mom, Victor?"

"Of course not baby. These are for you." With that he handed me a bouquet of roses. They were white, red, and black.

"They're gorgeous. I love them." I yelled. Maybe a little too loudly. Vic just laughed at me. "How'd you know I likedv the flowers painted? Wait let me guess. Mike?" He nodded.

"Perks of having your best friend as my little brother. Speaking of which, he and Tay should be here shortly." I nodded. I took that time to actually look at Vic. He had on a black suit, a black shirt, a red vest, and a white tie. He looked absolutely stunning. Where as I had on a black suit, a white shirt, a red vest, and a Black tie.

"You look great." I told him. He smirked. Not the kind of 'thanks' smirk. But this one said 'trust me I know I look good'. "You're so full of yourself Fuentes."

Just as he was about to reply his phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Yeah we're still here"

"What the hell do you mean?"

"No no it's cool. Don't worry about it."

"Are you okay?"

"Calm down. It's okay. "

"Yeah yeah. We'll be there soon."

With that he hung up.

He turned to me. "Is everything okay?" I causiously asked.

"Yea. Apparently we're meeting them at Tay's house. Mike forgot to call the limo service. So Tay is pissed."

"Idiot." Vic agreed.

"Let's go. You know how you girls get on prom night."

"I am not a fucking girl, Victor!"

"Sure babe." With that he kissed my cheek and we left out of the house.

Mike's P.O.V

"You fucking idiot! How could you forget to call the limo service!" Tay continued to scream at me after I called Vic. "Like what in the actual fuck, Mike."

"I know baby. I'm sorry."

Just as she was about to continue to chew my head off about how much of an idiot I am, the doorbell rang. Thank fuck.

The door bursts open and I have never been so thankful to see my best friend in my life.

"Your savior is here. No need to panic."

"Unless you have a limo, Kellin, get the fuck out of my house"

"Patience my lady. I have something better. If you would be so kind as to step outside. Your carriage awaits." Kellin said gesturing toward the door.

Tay walks outside and gasps. I walk up to Kel and thank him for saving my ass. He just told me it wasn't a problem then told me to go outside and see what he did.

When I walked outside I was awestruck. Waiting outside of the house was two beautiful white horse drawn carriages.

"I owe you one, man" I told Kel as Tay was being helped into one of the carriages.

"Not me. This was all Vic's idea. I wanted something bigger. But this is what Vic settled on." I nodded and got into the same carriage as Tay while Kellin got into the other one. Which I'm assuming that Vic is in.

Back to Kellin's P.O.V

I would have settled for just driving Vic's car to the place. But after Mike's fuck up. This is even better. It's like a dream come true. We were about 20 minutes from the place and I was getting nervous. What if someone has the same suit as me? Haha that was funny. No one can afford this.

"Hey, what are you thinking about." Vic snapped me out of my thoughts about running away from this moving carraige.

"Nothing." I lied. "Just how excited I am for tonight.

"Liar. But if it's any constellation. I'm nervous as fuck too."

I laughed at his adorableness (not a word. I know). We continued to have minor conversations and shortly we arrived at the hotel that this thing was being held at.

The coach stopped and opened Vic's door first. Once he shut the door they walked around and my door was opened. Vic stood outside my door with his hand out. I took it and exited the carriage. Vic and I walked hand in hand into the hotel. There was a sign that said 'Welcome Mission Bay and Clairmont High Seniors'.

Shit I forgot Oli's school would be here too.

"Are you okay, Kel" I nodded and held his hand tighter. We continued to walk inside.

The place looked amazing. There were Silver and gold streamers everywhere. It looked amazing. We entered the dance floor and thank fuck the dj had good taste in music. The One You Feed by Crown The Empire was blasting and people were screaming and dancing everywhere. "Alright kids this next song is for you Kellin."

I breathe you in with smoke...

I turned to Vic and he was smiling like an idiot.

"How did you get them to play your song?"I screamed over the music. He just shrugged and walked on stage. Along with the rest of his band.

in the backyard lights (backyard lights),
we used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights (wasted nights).
It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone (sleep alone),
So don't, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone.
(Say I'm wrong)
and the sunset turning red behind the smoke,
forever and alone.
Yeah!

You've gone and sewn me to this bed, the taste of you and me
will never leave my lips again under the blinding rain.
I wanna hold your hand so tight I'm gonna break my wrist,
and when the vultures sing tonight I'm gonna join right in.

I'll sing along, oh
'Cause I don't know any other song.
I'll sing along,
but I'm barely hanging on.
No, I'm barely hanging on.
By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone,
and now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon.

This isn't fair!
(No!)
Don't you try to blame this on me.
My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me.
And god damn it, I can barely say your name,
so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink.
Whoa oh
But don't just say it, you should sing my name.
Pretend that it's a song 'cause forever it's yours,
and we can sing this on the way home.

I'll sing along, oh
'Cause I don't know any other song.
I'll sing along,
but I'm barely hanging on.
No, I'm barely hanging on.
By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone,
now there's nothing to do but tear my voice apart.
Nothing to do,
and scream at the drunken moon.

After the song was over the crowd was going insane. And I don't blame them. The song was amazing. And I truly loved it. Vic was staring at me with a smile plastered on his face. And I'm pretty sure I looked the same.

"Kellin come up here, baby. I got one more song for you." Vic said into the microphone. I made my way up to the stage. Still smiling like an idiot. When I finally made my way through the crowd and onto the stage Vic held my hand and requested a chair for me to sit in. I sat down like I was told and he began singing again.

I can't wait to see your brilliant face
Light up the room around the pillowcase
He said, "Can you come over to my LA place
I got something to tell you and it just can't wait"
When I showed up you held the door in tears
Sat on the couch under the chandeliers.
You said you're having a baby and before I could cry
You're leaving me just when I thought you were mine.

But I don't see your face,
Taken by the one hearted race home now,
But, don't tell your other man
I got a hell of a plan

Failing lights amass one hundred sleepless nights
And I might be holding on too tight
But there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive

Nightmares
No longer wait for sleep
Crawl on the ground on both your hands and knees
Just like a, lion and you're the queen of the pride
And we will feast together till the bones are dry.

But I don't see your face.
Taken by the one hearted race home now,
But don't tell your other man.
He's not a part of the plan

Failing lights amass one hundred sleepless nights
And I might be holding on too tight
But there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive

Do you still love me? I am dying to know.
Or did you forget what we shared?
Out of sight out of mind I was never even there

Failing lights, amass one hundred sleepless nights
And I might be holding on too tight
But there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive

This is the price you'll pay
Thoughts in your head that will never die.

So don't you forget what we had
It's like I was never even there.

Go!

I was lost for words to say the least. I knew Vic had a beautiful voice but I forgot how amazing he was.

The rest of the night was spent dancing and laughing like morons. The principal walked on stage and cut the music causing everyone to groan in unison. "Okay guys settle down. We have to announce your Kings and Queens." Everyone cheered again.

"Okay for Mission Bay you King is going to be.." We all grew quite each guy was hopping it was going to be him that becomes king. "Vic Fuentes" we all cheered again and I gave Vic a kiss and told him to go up there. "And for Clairmont High your king is...Oli Sykes" again everyone cheered. "Alright guys. And now your queens. For Clairmont your queen will be...Lights Bokan?"

"She doesn't even go there!"someone in the crowd yelled.

"Okay then. That doesn't make sense. But anyways. Your Queen of Mission Bay will be..."

"Kellin Quinn" someone in the crowd yelled again causing a fit of laughter and cheers.

"Calm down down people." The principal yelled into the mic. "Your Queen of Mission Bay is Kellin Quinn? Okay guys, what the hell? Kellin come up and claim your crown."

I walked into stage and everyone was cheering. I wish I could say that I was surprised but honestly I'm not. I knew I would win Queen of Mission Bay. When I arrived on stage I was handed flowers that were our school colors.

"Speech. Speech. Speech." The crowd chanted.

"The crowd has spoken. Kellin give a speech and then we have the royal dance."

"Yo bitches. I wish I could say I'm shocked but I'm not. I guess all that's left to say is party on the 32nd floor in the Paris Suite after prom." The crowd cheered again

With that Vic and I walked off the stage with Oli and Lights following close behind. We slow danced and sometime during the night Vic managed to get the key to the suite we would be in tonight. When it was closing to midnight Vic and I decided that it would be a good idea to go upstairs and get everything ready for the party. I called Patrick to buy everything using the credit card I gave him to buy the stuff for my parties. He arrived within 10 minutes probably had already bought everything before I called him. A little past midnight the party was in full swing. Everyone had drinks in their hand and grinding against one another.

Sometime between the start of the party and my forth drink, I managed to lose my Mexican. At the moment I really didn't care. I was buzzing and having a great time. While I was talking to some girl I just met like five minutes ago, Mike and Jaime came up to me. "Yo Kel I bet I can whoop your ass in beer pong." A very wasted Jaime slurred in my ear. "You're on. Um..." I said turning to face the girl.

"Katelynn." She looked annoyed.

"Right Katelynn. I'm going to go now. Bye beautiful." I said winking at her before turning away and walking with Jaime and Mike over to where people were playing beer pong.

"Alright bitches move. I have to kick Hime's ass real quick." With that they stopped their current game and began setting up for mine.

Jaime played a good game but I had won. He should have known better than to think he could beat me.

"Yo Mike. I bet I can out drink you." I slurred a little bit but I wasn't drunk. Not yet.

"Get ready to lose bitch." Mine screamed. And we made our way to the kitchen.

"Fuck. I finally found you. I've been looking for you all night." I yelled over the music once I spotted Vic.

"Well you found me" great he sounds mad. Nothing unusual here. He'll get over it.

"Anyways I'm about to out drink your bitch of a brother"

He shook his head and muttered something but it wasn't meant for me to hear. I just shrugged it off and went over to Mike.

We spent the next thirty minutes taking shot after shot. Until I finally gave up. The burning in my throat because too painful. I left Mike to go find Vic. By now I was completely fucked up. No doubt that I would have a Hangover in the morning. I finally found Vic he was dancing with Tony and some chick. Whatever.

"Viccy" I slurred.

"What Kel?" He didn't sound annoyed anymore or maybe he did. I can't tell at this point.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "I'm horny let's go into the bedroom so that you can fuck me. Have me screaming out your name and begging for more." No words were said after that. Vic just took my hand and dragged me to the nearest empty room.

That's the last thing I remember before I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in a while but this is for Vic's birthday even though I'm like a few hours late but I got caught up in starting school.... anyways enjoy loves