Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

A Story to Tell

Vic's P.O.V

The next morning I woke  up  to  a very obnoxious noise. I groaned  very loudly and turned off my alarm clock. I tried  to  get out of bed only to notice an arm across me keeping me down.

"Who the  fu-" that's when I noticed Kellin sleeping peacefully next to me. He looked  adorable but why is he in my bed?

That's when I remembered last  night.

"Vic stop moving I'm trying to sleep."

"Well wake up we have school"

He opened his eyes to look  at me well straight face me, then he turned over and tried to go back to sleep. 

An idea popped in my head. With one movement I pushed Kellin out of the bed and on to the floor. He fell straight on his back.

"Ahh what he fuck Vic?" He screamed at me. He looked kind of mad, so I took the liberty to climb on top of his and attack.

I started  tickling him. 

"Vic stop." He yelled in between  laughs. "Sto-"

One minute I'm tickling the adorable boy under me the next the door bursts open and Mike  is walking in.

"Vic could you not kill my friends this early in the morning  some of us are not fully  awake yet. Wait what the fuck is going  on here?" Mike said when he realized what was going on and that I wasn't trying to harm Kel.

"Well good morning to you too Michael." I said kinda annoyed that he just walked in without  knocking.

"Don't just stand there, Mike. Get him off of me. He's not as light as he seems." Kellin pleaded.

With that I lightly hit him in his arm. "I'm not that heavy."

"Like hell you're not. Get off of me."

I decided that I should get off of him before he died  of over exaggeration.

I helped him up. "Shut up you like it."

"I do." And he kissed me. I love  his lips.

"Um. Did I miss something?" Mike, who I forgot was here, asked looking very confused.

"Nope." Kellin and I said at the same time.

Mike just walked out the room but not before rolling his eyes and stating that this conversation wasn't over.

"Let's go get ready for school."

******************

It was nearing the end of the day and I was currently in calculus Mr. Way was going on about something that I could care less about. I'd just have some kid do my homework later.

It was Friday meaning that we were throwing a party tonight like we did every Friday.

I didn't feel like setting up for it so I decided to pull out my phone and text Alice.

To Alice
I'm throwing a party tonight. Could you set up for it for me?

From Alice
Sorry Vic. Mr and Mrs. Fuentes  are hosting that event tonight so the house is off limits.

Fuck I forgot about that. I didn't want to go. Well I'm not.

To Alice
Okay. Thanks Alice.

And I decided to text Kellin.

To Kellin
My parents are throwing  an event tonight. Can we host the party at your place?

From Kellin
Yea sure I think my parents are going so the house will be clear.
To Kellin
Alright thanks baby. I'll see you after class. Meet me by my locker.

From Kellin
Alright

I put my phone back in my pocket and decided to actually pay attention to Mr. Way.

When the bell finally rung. I didn't hesitate to leave as quickly as I could. Besides me wanting to leave this hell I just wanted to see Kellin.

I walked to my locker to see that he was already there. He was talking to Jaime.

I walked up behind him because his back was facing me. when  I was close enough I slapped him on his ass and smirked when I saw his face expression.

"Hello princess. Sup Himes."
Jaime had a confused expression  on his face. "So are we good with  having the party at your place?"

"Yea. Just send a school wide text saying that the party is at my house this tonight." Kells replied then turned his attention back to Jaime and started talking  about some chick that told Kellin  that she would buy his lunch for the next month.

I pulled out my phone and went to the group messenger that had the whole school's number in it.

To Everyone
Change of plans for tonight the  party will be held at Kellin's house. Same time just a different  location. DO NOT TEXT BACK. I DO NOT WANT A SHIT LOAD OF REPLIES  FROM YOU FUCKERS. JUST BE THERE.
-Vic

I pressed send and tuned back in the conversation.

"So yea. I told her she's too poor to buy the food that I eat. She just started crying and telling me that she just wants to get on my good side after the shit that happened at Uni with Oli. I'm like forget it it's over. I have better shit to do then to make your life hell over a guy that ain't shit." Kellin snapped.

"Kells you're  fucking crazy. Why not just let her pay for it?" Jaime asked.

"Because I dont eat here remember. Kelly brings me food that Brian makes."

"Speaking of Kelly and Brian. Did you give them a heads up?" I asked him.

He just nodded. At the moment Tony and a very pissed looking Mike walked over. Why is he mad? Normally I'm the mad one.

"You." He pointed at me. "And you." He pointed at Kellin. "You two fuckers have some explaining to do. Yesterday before Kel left you two would barely look at each other or try to fucking kill the other." He looked at me. "but this morning I walk in because  I heard screaming and you were on top of this little shit. "He pointed at Kel. "Fucking basically sucking each other faced off. So explain."

I turned to Kel. He looked like he wanted to laugh but was fighting hard not to. Tone and Hime just looked shocked and confused. So I guess I'm  explaining  everything then.

"So yesterday after you left with Tay. Like 10 minutes later Kel came back and we started talking, then I got pissed off and walked out he house. I called Beau and went to hang with him to clear my mind from Kellin but that didn't work  because about 20 minutes after I get there Kel shows up. Long story short Beau made us talk everything out in the mature  way. And by mature I mean he took both our car keys and told us that if we didn't have a reasonable  conversation we couldn't leave. So we did and thing lead to another and that's  where you came in my room. Which  by the way. LEARN HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK!"

He completely ignored my comment. Rude little shit. "So are you guys a thing?"

I turned to Kellin who was already looking at me. "Your call sweetheart." I told him.

He nodded. "Yea we're a thing."

I don't think I could have every been so happy. I just kissed his soft lips and he smiled into the kiss.

"Okay break it up you two. We have some rules." Tony, who has been quiet this whole time said. "One. Don't fuck in any form around us. That means physically  and mentally fucking  each other."

"Two. Vic ifs you hurt my little Kellin. I will not hesitate to kick your scrawny little ass. No hard feelings but it's  going to happen buddy." Jaime said. He was always the Violent one.

"And three. Kellin if you hurt my little brother I will personally shove you into a locker and tell everyone about what happened when we took that trip to Thailand. I would kick your ass but we're  best friends and always will be." Mikey added in.

"Wait but Jaime and I are best friends so why do I get my ass kicked? Not saying that he can but still." I chimed in.

"Because my darling little Viccy. I just want to kick your ass because you Called Beau instead of me."

I just walked away that was a stupid  reason.

Behind me I heard one of them yell. "Let's go fuckers." And we all walked out of the school and to our cars. Such a waste of gas.

I can't wait for this party tonight. I need a drink or two or maybe ten.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing to say about this chapter.....um errors? Maybe. Did I check? Nope. I have to go to work soon. No time to check.