Avengers Text

Chapter 7

Steve places his phone into his back pocket. He walks into Natasha's room cracking open the door slightly. He walks into the room leaving the door open just in case he has to make a quick escape.

" Hey Na..." Steve began. He was caught off by the door suddenly closing behind him. He jumped suddenly then slowly turned around.

" Natasha what are you doing?" Steve asked with some fear in his voice. A smirk formed on Natasha's lips and she slowly moved towards him.

" Do you remember the time when you just ditched me for Bucky?" Natasha asked. Steve nodded slowly, he was starting to get very scared.

" Well, time for payback bastard!" Natasha yelled. The devilish smiled reappeared on her face and she locked the door.

All you could hear was yelling, crashes and booms. Steve managed to get the door open, he tries to crawl out of the room but get's dragged in.

" Where do you think your going!" Natasha yelled. Steve saw Bucky, Tony, Clint and the others walk by.

" Guy's help me!" Steve pleaded. Bucky shook his head at the sight. This is what Steve gets for messing with Black Widow.

" Your own your own pal." Bucky said. Steve puts his hand out as he get's dragged back into Natasha's room. They continue to hear noises when suddenly they hear a high-pitched girl scream.

Natasha walks out of the room, brushing her hands together. She walked passed the rest of the team.

" What did you do?" Tony asked. Natasha glanced at Tony before smiling.

" Go see for yourself."

The avengers walk into the room and see Steve on the floor holding his balls. He had got kicked there by Natasha.

" You ok pal?" Bucky asked. Steve looked up at Bucky then whimpered in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes along with Chapter 6