Status: In Progess

February

Again the Gun

February's POV.

I was almost got of bullets. But where can I get more? Last time I got the bullets from a dead policeman, I think the first one I'd ever shot. Why'd they have to ruin my life? He deserves to die! After everything he's done to me, how he beat my sister to death, how he stabbed my mum.

I slammed the gun angrily into my black leather bag and walked up the deserted street. It was so late, no one was here. My head was filled with angry thoughts about him. He was out there, somewhere, binding his time, planning my death, no doubt. Well, too bad! I'll get him first, revenge for killing my family.

I stopped and grabbed my gun, always gave me the feel of power. I kept my eyes down on the old, cracked pavement. Suddenly someone bumped into me. I whipped around, gun ready. My eyes widened. It was him! Him!
"You!" I screamed in rage. He cowered in fright and screamed. I kicked him, hard. That stopped him short. He lay on the ground, gasping in pain.
"Please...please, do-don't...." he whimpered.
"Don't?" I sneered. I couldn't think, couldn't feel anything but see him. "DON'T?!" I roared. "After all you've done?! To me?! To Imani?! To mum?!?!"
"I-I..." he swallowed, "You've...go-got the wr-wr-wrong man!" he stammered. "It-it's not m-m-me!"
"Oh yeah?" I yelled. I aimed the gun at his head. He dropped down. "Please..have mercy, mercy..."
"Why should I?!" I screamed again. I pointed the gun at him, my fingers tensing. "You killed Imani, my sister," I said softly, "Remember Imani? She really loved you, you know? And what did you do?!" I fired a shot at a store window. It shattered. The man screamed again. "You killed her! And mum? She trusted you! Adelina married you because she loved you! And you killed her too! You've killed everyone I've ever loved you bitch!" I fired another shot. This one cracked the pavement not 3 inches from him.
"You deserve it!"
Those three words were the last things he ever heard. The bullet found it's mark. I can't remember all of it. A loud bang, then the man slumped down, face up. His eyes were still open in fear. A pool of red blood were forming on the sidewalk. I lowered the smoking gun. No more bullets.
"You deserve it," I whispered to him. "Father."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, recommend and subscribe!~