Status: updates will probably be at ungodly hours

Who Else Will Love You?

Dear ECP

Dear Echo Cyrus Page, November 29th
I'm in like with you. I'm so in like with you it hurts. I just crave you, your presence, your smell. Your eyes give me life. They are so vibrant and so beautiful. Your lopsided smile is like heaven. Your aura is angelic. When you laugh, it lights a fire in me, a fire that can only be extinguished by you. You bring peace wherever you go, you bring peace to my soul. The way you are so calm and you can calm nearly any situation. The way you express yourself is outstanding. Your bedroom is covered in little bits and pieces of your mind and your soul. It's incredible what you can do. I just think you're so flawless, it hurts to think that you could possibly think of yourself as flawed. I don't know your story yet, and I'm learning who you are, and with everything that I learn about you, I only grow more fond. Your incredibly cliche sense of style only adds to your perfection. You are not afraid to like what you do, or to express yourself however you want. I envy your courage and confidence. I am nowhere near that self- confident. I'm so in like with you. And I know you must like me to. Your lips are pure passion, and you pass on a little every time you kiss me. I don't understand why you chose me. I'm plain. Boring. Lonely. I have skeletons that nobody wants to deal with. I can't even accept me, so it blows my mind that you do. Before you know it, I'll me madly and hopelessly in love with the boy who shattered my phone. The boy who's name has no flow to it (I mean really? Echo Cyrus Page. No ring to it at all). I dream of you. I dream of your messy hair and your incredible icy orbs and your odd ethnicity. I dream of your scent and your clothes and your lopsided smile. I dream of you. There isn't one person in this world that I want more than you. When I'm with you, I lose myself, and when I'm without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again. You are so charismatic and charming, it's almost scary. (I mean, I spent the night at your house the first day I met you. For God's sake, you should tone down the charisma). You're so smart, and fearless. You are so perfect. I fall more in like with you in every word we exchange. You are so proud of yourself. So proud of your friends. So proud of your partying. So proud of me. You're so proud of your veganism. Although it's kind of ironic that you're a partying, drinking, drug-doing, environmentalist vegan. . . You're so perfect and I wish I could show you how perfect you are to me, but even if I could describe it to you, there are not enough words in any language to describe just how much perfection you hold. Because I am merely made of stardust, but Echo, you are made of galaxies.

Love,
Eden Cora Rhodes
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a love letter that Eden wrote to Echo the day after the previous chapter. (she puts the letter in a plastic bin under bed. Where all of her artwork is). <--- Very important so I hope you all read the author's note.