Status: updates will probably be at ungodly hours

Who Else Will Love You?

Dear ECP

Dear Echo Cyrus Page, March 13th
I love you with all of my heart. You're my little rabbit. You're my little charming vegan. When Gramma tried to tell me you were trying to control my life, I knew that she was lying to try to get me away from you. Probably so I could visit her more. But I would much rather be spending my time with you, my love. I'm coming to like myself more and more, because you treat me like a princess. The only part of me that is perfect is my heart, because you're inside of it. Oh, my little rabbit, you are my medicine. You make me so happy. I have lost a bit of weight, but you seem to like me when I'm thin, so I won't try to gain any weight back. You love my hair when it's down, so I wear it down for you. You like it when I wear makeup, so I wear the same colors that you love everyday. I love you so much, Echo. Remember when I first met you? You shattered my phone and gave me your iPod to borrow. The first time we hung out was the first time I ever did drugs. And I do them when I'm with because they make it seem like there is only you and me in the universe. And in that universe, it's perfection. Your caring lips give me life. Your icy orbs show your love. Your caring touch ignites these wildfires that only we can put out. You're so calm, and so cool. I can't ever imagine a life without you; I don't know I survived without you by my side. I love you so so so much and I know that you love me too. Most teenage relationships either end or the couple ends up getting married. I hope we are the few that end up getting married. The heartbreak would be too much for me if we broke up. I love you too much to lose you. Who would make me happy if you left? I sure as hell couldn't. You are the only one who can, because, like I said, you are my medicine. I haven't drawn a picture in months because they would only ever be portraits of you. You occupy my mind. Ever since I met you, no one else has been worth thinking about. I haven't read a book in months because I don't need those fantasy worlds when my world is so perfect. You are my world. You are perfection. Even my most prized accomplishments could never even come near how proud I am to call you mine. To quote the famous author, John Green, "if people were rain, I was a drizzle and [he] was a hurricane." You're so wild and so fun. God, I just love you so much. I gave you my virginity, or at least what I had left of it. My father stole my innocence but you, you took what little I had left. And I wish you could have it all, because that's how much I love you. I 'd be willing to give you everything just to prove how much I love you. When we sleep together, I can feel how much you love me. I can feel you holding back and being gentle. I can feel you've gotten more rough as time goes on, but I trust you enough not to hurt me. You're strained gentle touch shows how much you love me. You don't want to hurt me. Echo, my love, you complete me. In three days, I will go from spending hours and hours everyday day with you to only seeing you maybe a couple times a week. You're my one and only, and I will do whatever it takes to see you whenever I can. And I know you will do the same for me. Rabbit, I love you. I love you. I love you. I can't say it enough to even come close to how much I love you. And I know that you love me just as much.

Love,
Eden Cora Rhodes
♠ ♠ ♠
She puts this love letter to Echo in a plastic bin under her bed.

God this was hard to write. So mushy and gushy and gross >.<

Comment what you think so far:)